Can I Apply For Loan On Bitcoin? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Authority

Can I Apply For Loan On Bitcoin?

images.jpeg.445c1424259ac86873a403fe2327e6c1.jpeg451723592_images(1).jpeg.c10fcd4a4bec946e63e44851e79e8398.jpeg

Can I apply on bitcoin loan?

Because what I understand on bitcoin is Bitcoin is such a very well liquid asset at hand are institutions that will withstand it as guarantee for a advance and hand you currency in as slight as 24 hours per day. 

Edited by Authority
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

Good thing Nexo loan. This is the first time I've seen a loan with crypto money. Like you said, they want some coverage. It makes sense to give $ 100 and get $ 50. Money is needed in difficult times.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I don't think any bitcoin can be borrowed from this site.Because this site is for earning, this site allows us to earn money by commenting and posting, but there is no way to borrow money from this site.I may be wrong but as far as I can see there is nothing to do but earn from this site.If you could borrow Bitcoin, it would be much better, it would be an advantage for people, but it cannot be done.

To be honest I don't think it's possible to take a loan from BTC because I've had a friend who tried such and it didn't end well. To my knowledge I don't feel it's possible but if your mind says you should do it then you can go ahead hopefully it will be a success

• Useful or interesting 1

I always show serious concern and attention to such nature of post which gives a vivid explanation on some basic features.

Why won't we appreciate a post that positively impacted us?

In such like this?

It really impacted many members as they don't know whether they can get a loan from bitcoins or not.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

27 minutes ago, ElJuanbaP said:

Hello my friend!
In fact, you can ask for a loan in btc! Since as you say there are companies that can support this and more if you give an advance payment or "payment insurance"
I know a platform called "NEXO" in which you can request loans in btc and in any other currency as long as you leave a payment insurance. Let me explain, suppose you put 100 dollars in btc and you require money but you don't want to sell your cryptos! You ask nexo to give you a loan of% 50 of your capital, you could withdraw 50 dollars and the other 50 would remain as payment insurance!
I hope this answer has served you a greeting and good luck!

@ElJuanbaP  Now what you are saying is bitcoin gives loan now what I don't understand is if exactly you are given loan of bitcoin how will you pay the money back to the site that give you loan? Please explain much better for me to understand. 

• +4 1

I Don't think. So why how it works. You want to loan from bitcoin. So i Said u u want to know about this site. But i may br wrong but as far as i can see there is nothing to fo but earning from this site. So i suggested u Always attention your.work. 

• -5 1

I think you can not apply for loan on bitcoin. Because there is no loan scheme launched by bitcoin. You can only earn bitcoin with your work. So keep posting good content on the forum and keep collecting your bitcoin.

If you can ask for a loan in bitcoin, there are platforms that lend you bitcoin, for example the neco platform lends you bitcoin, clearly you must respect the deal you make with that platform and remember if they ask for loans that it is on a reliable platform as a link since other platforms could  be scamming or cheating you have to be careful where they ask for your bitcoin loan.

I may be wrong but as far as I can see there is nothing to do but earn from this site.If you could borrow Bitcoin, it would be much better, it would be an advantage for people, but it cannot be done.

• +1 1

I don't think you can't borrow bitcoin. It's not a good idea to borrow bitcoin. You should first read the terms and conditions of the platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

• +1 1

I don't think you can borrow from Bitcoin. There is no such idea at the moment because Bitcoin does not work in all countries, yet the only way you can. You take where Bitcoin is through your business

• +1 1

Hello, there are currently different platforms or companies and even exchanges, which provide you with a loan in bitcoin and in other currencies, also a good opportunity is to be a lender since they offer you good profit percentages for lending your cryptos.

• +1 1

It seems like an innovative option, but I would never try it, since I think that the interesting thing about Bitcoin is the possibility of storing it yourself and not on loan or anything similar.
Although, in any case, it is an acceptable alternative for people who want to invest in crypto and do not want to take risks.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Noman tabassum said:

I don't think you can't borrow bitcoin. It's not a good idea to borrow bitcoin. You should first read the terms and conditions of the platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

Hello while frequent reason of cryptocurrency or blockchain technology the main attention that pops into their be first is habitually Bitcoin. 

What I was thinking is that will you collect the load as normal as we collect loan from bank? 

12 hours ago, Jizzy said:

To be honest I don't think it's possible to take a loan

1929278600_images(3).jpeg.09d47a6db32a0080f695f2c0890fc778.jpeg

Search on how to talk loan on Bitcoin. 

They sure give loan to very less member because their are to many scammers I will visit this site to read the terms and conditions of sites .

I find the information provided in this publication with detailed instructions to be able to obtain a loan very useful, this seems to me a very good initiative because it shows that cryptocurrencies are obtaining a great acceptance by people
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Regarding this topic, I do not know much about it, but in my opinion, you cannot take a loan because Bitcoin is a currency that cannot be taken by hand. It cannot be controlled. We obtain it through investment and trading. I hope to publish posts explaining whether you can borrow or not.

On 12/20/2020 at 8:55 AM, Iman33 said:

Regarding this topic, I do not know much about it, but in my opinion, you cannot take a loan because Bitcoin is a currency that cannot be taken by hand. It cannot be controlled. We obtain it through investment and trading. I hope to publish posts explaining whether you can borrow or not

It show in some site that you can apply for loan on bitcoin in fact I think we can also apply for loan on some currency like USDT and other currency exchange in which you can investment and earn more profit. 

It can be possible on websites that required our SSN and drivers license to register, not like others requiring just our email address cause some might even use a clone email acct to register.

• +1 1

The loan bitcoin is now available in all exchange specially in binance exchange that any one can get this feature and loan as much as he can dependent on the amount that he already have,I personally don't try it again but in general he can help to start 

On 12/16/2020 at 11:30 PM, Authority said:

images.jpeg.445c1424259ac86873a403fe2327e6c1.jpeg451723592_images(1).jpeg.c10fcd4a4bec946e63e44851e79e8398.jpeg

Can I apply on bitcoin loan?

Because what I understand on bitcoin is Bitcoin is such a very well liquid asset at hand are institutions that will withstand it as guarantee for a advance and hand you currency in as slight as 24 hours per day. 

@Authority I have not experienced about it my friend because I was not learning about it anywhere. but if you have any further information about it usually share with us because we are here for getting learning about it. So my friend just stay here and give us a lot of information like that. 💞💕

• +3 1

If it is a trusted website then you certainly can apply for that but reservations about the volatility and fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin remain the same. If you take a loan and the price of Bitcoin increases then you will have to return a large amount as compared to do what you  were indebted to.

• +2 1