The 2020 predictions have finally been Validated!!! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

The 2020 predictions have finally been Validated!!!

On 12/16/2020 at 5:57 PM, Guru2050 said:

It's not longer a news or a matter of doubt that bitcoin the top leading coin in the world of crypto currency has emerged as the first crypto coin to hits $20'000. This is another remarkable and reputable record set ever in crypto world. As usual I never doubt the future of bitcoin it's my favorite and large percent of coin I trade than any other crypto coin.

Similarly congratulation to those expert and analyst that forecast this event since in last year as well to patience holders to enjoying over double profit.

Yea. I agree with you. Bitcoin is the future of the world's monetary exchange. Sooner than later, all the parties, especially, state governments that are kicking against crypto currencies will start to realise that the earlier it is accepted the better it is for everybody. @Guru2050

• +2 1

Certainly many people make predictions of bitcoin on a daily basis, but more than predictions they are mere speculations of what could happen, but it is surprising how many of these speculations are fulfilled, but in this new 2021 they said many more predictions such as that "The Bitcoin it would pass the 100k barrier ", for this reason I ask who do you think this could happen?

I certainly do not believe in the predictions and I try not to read the speculations, of course I respect them because they could happen or not, but what I say is that I really think that bitcoin can easily pass this mark, since this year its fame is going In the clouds.

2020 rumors have become a reality, as the exchange rate has reached 40 thousand dollars, and expectations that it will rise further, and this is good news.

Yes, dear, you are right, their expectations that the price of Bitcoin will reach 20 thousand U.S. dollars, but it not only stood here, but at the end of 2020 the price of Bitcoin has risen and the price of Bitcoin has penetrated 30 thousand U.S. dollars, and this wonderful figure the next goal is to break through the barrier of 100 thousand U.S. dollars. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/16/2020 at 4:26 PM, Froshk said:

Good day crypto talkers!!! 

At the beginning of the year, or perhaps lately last year, a whole lot of predictions about bitcoin crossing the $20k at 2020 were made, 

Now a host of those predictions were actually speculations, But in the world of cryptocurrencies, Not only speculations even rumors are very important 

BITCOIN just crossed the long awaited $20k today, yes finally 😉

So fellow cryptotalkers, 

What next for 2021?

The Reply box is open for 

Speculations, Rumors or even Elaborated analysis that answers the above question 

Screenshot_20201216-150134.png

Yes, really, Bitcoin has risen a lot in the past year. Work on analyzes can provide a lot of profits by knowing the chart and how the currencies will be headed

• +1 1

The 2020 predictions have not only been Validated but also surpassed, the initial predictions and speculations were pegged at $20k but it went ahead to break all previous ATHs

• +1 1

On 1/20/2021 at 10:08 AM, Onoru said:

Yea. I agree with you. Bitcoin is the future of the world's monetary exchange. Sooner than later, all the parties, especially, state governments that are kicking against crypto currencies will start to realise that the earlier it is accepted the better it is for

everybody. 

In a complete manner, you are right @Onoru  2020/2021 distinguishes, prominent and predominant increment population of masses In crypto world is a explicit instances. Moreover growing curve of BTC ATM machines is another striking and exceptional development to the world of crypto currency.

Of course crypto will dominate the fiat currency in nearest future becoming the most suitable means of making transactions anonymously with less fees.

It is good and bad at the same time, since there were predictions that pointed to bitcoin upwards but also downwards, which is currently being fulfilled, the market is not supporting so much deficit and sooner or later the institutions will begin to sell more than what they do now.

It is very complicated.

Although, the 2020 is gone already and here comes another beautiful year.

Therefore, we should be focused on the objectives and tactics of how to go with the new year in the forum.

• +2 1

It is really hard to predict the exact amount 

I hope so that Bitcoin will increase it's price and value 

Good investor is that person who waits for good investment time

When prices of Cryptocurency will goes down then you should do investment 

You should have to know tactics of trading 

• Useful or interesting 1

The predictions surpassed all previous specifications and even went ahead to continually creat records of ATMs which is absolutely impressive. 

This is not a secret to everyone that the Bitcoin exchange rate rises to above 20 thousand dollars and is expected to rise in 2021 to above 30 thousand, and its goals expand to the limits of 40 thousand and I hope to be of good luck so that I can sell on time

Actually the lastvyear prediction have been achieved and even go beyond. Most crypto expert predict bitcoin to reach 20k USD, but it rises to more than that price And this month bitcoin hits 40k usd which was not expected anytime soon. 

Most of the time predictions normally works while sometime it's dose not because the predictors don't have full knowledge and experience or confidence on what will happen 

• +2 1

At present the price of Bitcoin is very low, it is very easy to invest when the price goes up. Bitcoin has just become our own currency. There are many people who are benefiting a lot by using Bitcoin. Bitcoin is expected to reach 1000 thousand dollars in 2020.

Yes bro,

The predictions of the cryptotalk are always right and the rising of the waves from 20 k to 25K is completely unbelievable but I think the future of the cryptotalk is bright due to the this validation of predictions. So keep working with cryptotalk. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yeah lot of experts predicted that bitcoin price will be reach more than 20 thousand in this year. So these prediction become true and reach more than 30k in 2020. So this is great achievement for bitcoin user. I hope in this year this price will be more increase and reach over 60k.

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin has surpassed all expectations and broke the $ 20,000 barrier, but it has achieved even more, bypassing the $ 30,000 barrier.
We build our dreams on Bitcoin. I hope that it will continue on this upward path to bring us successes and profits

Many people had in mind what the Bitcoin did in this 2020, the situation deserved that Bitcoin moved to such a high price, the truth is NOW! is the best time to start buying to begin to start to start to learn about cryptocurrencies that is more complicated, however there are many markets to which we can take advantage in this digital age.

On 12/16/2020 at 8:26 PM, Froshk said:

So fellow cryptotalkers, 

What next for 2021?

The price of Bitcoin touches 20K and then touches 40K in 2021. Bitcoin has run a bull run very fast.  However, its price will increase day by day, because the demand is increasing and the supply is decreasing.  And by the end of this year it could be 100K

2020 bitcoin price was amazing and it really surprised everyone and many regretted for selling at low price like 15k downward (i was among). We never realize it will hit 40k (2021). Anyway, that is how crypto operate, its unpredictable. We hope its price corrected at 20k - 30k through this year 2021.

Yes, my friend, indeed, he arrived in Bitcoin to 20,000 dollars as expected for him, and today it has reached nearly 35,000 dollars, and it is expected to reach the 50,000 at the end of this month.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Dada vai said:

This is another remarkable and reputable record set ever in crypto world. As usual I never doubt the future of bitcoin it's my favorite and large percent of coin I trade than any other crypto coin.

Similarly congratulation to those expert and analyst that forecast this event since in last year as well to patience holders to enjoying over double profit.The breakthrough of BTC isn't stop at $20K but moving forward toward new record. As per history shows the BTC always goes double fold from his last ATH price. Then we could expect the price will be $40K or above. The currently price is above $23K and BTC isn't slowing down. 

Yes, the future of this cryptocurrency has gained brilliance among other currencies and seems to be one of the best cryptocurrencies in the world. 

1 hour ago, STALYN said:

Bitcoin was even close to $ 40,000, but now it's worth around $ 36,000 . Bitcoin has proven itself to many countries and people . I think people who invest in bitcoin will increase .

The All time high price if BTC was $41999 at binance. Where the price was expected to Cross $50K in next few days but the bullish selling drag the price down and BTC is their after struggling to get back at $40K lane. Now the current price is at $33K and showing good recovery from 24hours, hoping the price increase speed would not break. Because of BTC price sudden increase gives a new thought to many 3rd word countries who are in economic crisis and in debit of world banks. They are making way for Crypto legalisation in country. 

There are individuals with a long involvement with the universe of cryptography and they are the ones who started to anticipate that Bitcoin should arrive at more than $ 20,000, and they anticipated this through examination and information and not simply hypothesis, I would state that those individuals who anticipated that bitcoin would arrive at the measure of 20,000 isn't that exact on the grounds that there is still time left before the year closes. There is as yet a likelihood that it would go for around 30,000 which is a chance due to the days staying before the year changed.

• +5 1