How to tag people in your post? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ahmad746

How to tag people in your post?

Dear seniors I want to know how to tag someone in your post?  Kindly seniors give me answer because I am a new here and do not know how to tag people in post.  I will appreciate everyone who give me answer of this post. 

Thank you all 

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 13
  • +2 9
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

If you want to tag a member in a post, you are to use a special character which is @. After that then you write the name of the member that you want to tag in your post.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, Ahmad746 said:

Dear seniors I want to know how to tag someone in your post?  Kindly seniors give me answer because I am a new here and do not know how to tag people in post.  I will appreciate everyone who give me answer of this post. 

Thank you all 

Yeah i was also wondering ho to tag a member on my post or comment, but i figured it out, and all you have to do is add the "@" sign before the name of the member that you want to tag in, just like this @Ahmad746

Edited by betelihem
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Hello friend, it is very possible that if you can tag anyone in the cryptotalk forum in your publications, but I recommend that if you do, there must be a specific reason for you to do it, as if you need someone to respond to what you tag that specific person. To do it, it is simple, it is the same as in other social networks where you put @ and then the username will automatically appear for you to add it to your publication. It is also used for when you see information that friends of yours may be interested in, tag them in the comments of that publication so that they can still read the information.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

How are you my all.dear seniors may you live long .i am a brand new in this platform i did not know very welm about this so pleaae support me i will be thankful for your support i am a student.

• +5 1

Welcome here on this amazing website firstly i suggest you to work hard here if you want to be successful in this website and i also tell you how you can tag someone on your post by using this easy feature like @ if you write this than you sre its searching here and you chose your friend who you want to tag.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

My friend you have asked a good question. If you want to tang some one . You can tang him by typing @ and type the name of tbe person you want to tag. This is the way you cn tang anyone in your post or in your topic . I hope you get my point

• +2 1
  • +5 1

My dear friend you can tag in crypto forum very easily.  Put an @ sign next to the name of the person you want to tag and enter the name so you can tag.  I think it's better to tag friends.  By tagging your friends can know what you are posting about. They can also help you.  Thank you

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This is very easy method for tag people. If you want to tag someone on your post then just you have to use (@) this symbol. Then type your user name. Your tag will be show then.

Base on my own opinion I think this is very simple and easy to tag your friends or someone on your post. Just go ahead by pressing your @" symbol the write the name you want to tag down. After written the name then you press space bottom that's all.

Hello dear friend thank you for giving much respect. Every time feel to ask questions because seniors of this forum are really kind.

It's very easy to tag any users just type ' @ ' then some names will appear. Find out your desire person and click on his name. He will be tagged.

Hy mates I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that if you want to be tag some it's so easy first you make your post there is an icon of tagged press this icon you have your friend list now so tag some one

• +1 1

How to tag a person on your post is easy you after writing you post use this symbol @ and mention the person name if is correct the name of that person will show you black color that means that person has been tag on your post

• +1 1

On 12/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, Ahmad746 said:

Thank you all 

When you need to tag or to mention someone to your post you have to use @ symbol then write the name of the person thats you want to tag in front of @ symbol, for example @Ahmad746.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Welcome as a member of this forum. We are pleased to join you, Eliza. You must type the symbol @ and then enter the name of the member that you want to refer to in my opinion. This is how the mark is placed

Dear frind it to easy you can tag any which you want to tag. Just use this sign @ and write the name of person. Some time would suggest you otherwise you can put name of those person will be highlight. 

Tagging people in your posts is not that difficult. You have to use the function '@' then type the user's username immediately. There will be suggestion list as you're typing. Once you see the correct username, select it and proceed to type your message.

• +2 1

I am not a very old person here in the group, but I can say that it is very easy, you give it in the box that says "QUOTE" or you can even put an @ and the name of the user you want, example: @Ahmad746, it is a simple step for this I recommend that you summon the person to answer your question or answer the person's question.

• +1 1

Am always tagging my good friends am not so sure why they dont respond because right now there is a lot of things in which one needs to really keep on going on there is a lot of good things to which we need to value and put together that strong strategy to it we neeed to know what is happening right now and grow with it that is something we need to understand, to tag someone is to tell them of the information before anything happens

• +2 1

The way is easy. You just have to add @ to the username of the person you want to add in your post. That's all. After that, you can do that with anyone you want easily.He will see a notification that someone has referred to him and then he will be able to respond to you in the same way

It's easy like on Twitter you can add @ the at ssymbols before the name of each users and it's done,this how any one can add more users in his post without quote the whole post,it's easy to use when the post is to long

Hello friends, I think we should use symbol and them name without any space between name and symbol. It will be the best way for tagging the name of anyone in posts.

• +1 1