What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

If possible, that bull run will happen this year, and I accumulate a huge amount of money, then the half will be going to reinvesting, and the half will be used to buy my family's needs and wants.

I will wait until the price of some currencies goes down and then I exchange and wait until the price of the currencies that I have exchanged increases and then sell them and get additional profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Monjil22 said:

I agree with you, if Bitcoin or cryptocurrency starts to run the bull, I will sell my cryptocurrency. For a bigger price, I also have some cryptocurrency. This is a good opportunity for us.

What's I will do after selling with the profit, is to waiting for the coin to drop again and  buying more coins again and waiting for bull run again

I am going to use my profit and save them and I will be using this money to invest further in the cryptocurrency world. Although I may keep the half for using it on daily needs but surely I am going to use it to grow further.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:00 PM, Satya31 said:

I will say i will increase my portfolio. I will buy another coin which have a lower value and can give a profit in some days. Then when the price will be high i will again sell it. Then but btc at low price. Like this. I want to increase my portfolio to 1 btc. So i have to do a lot of work. No vacation no rest. 

Yeah that’s is good if you invest your money and you have profit it’s better to buy another or invest it if you do not have any financial problems.

after selling my coin with profit I will wait  until coins Price get down.when coins price will get down I will buy more coin.that would be my first priority after selling my coins with profit. 

i guess i would convert my coins to usdt and wait for good time to buy agian and hold them till next rally and make more profit and increase my money or buy some stuff and present for my self 🙂

i will be wiser than others, first i will invest to business to manage it and others will store if necessary and let my business grow and if ever to the next rally i will invest it too..

Adjusted to the needs, certainly the majority of profits will be used again to find money and partly for the needs that are really important

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

When i sell my coins in profit this time then i invest my all money in the crypto trading because in crypto trading we can make good money and this is the best idea to make profit in the market and crypto trading is the most profitable source in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

The after need to be done by me after selling it with the profit to the next rally is to be get prepared for the next rally to come to us. 

Everyone wants a strong performance in investing. That's why if I make money, I'll wait until the next price goes up and try to hold it. Do not spend everything on market conditions and work.

the market and cyclic high and low values follow each other at regular intervals of time, I personally will reinvest all my earnings in the crypto ,only then can I earn even more...

I just hold the profit using stable coins and wait for the right timing maybe the cryptocurrency will get lower.and I'm going to use my coins to repurchase at low price then sell again at high price.that what I'm doing and I'm seeing my assets grow.

I will buy again in the future and keep it again. This is really exciting to keep and wait for the next bull run. Though it is really risky sometimes but it is really

profitable.

9 hours ago, Armcannon said:

I just hold the profit using stable coins and wait for the right timing maybe the cryptocurrency will get lower.and I'm going to use my coins to repurchase at low price then sell again at high price.that what I'm doing and I'm seeing my assets grow.

You should not only focus on one coin. If you make profit, you can withdraw and use your capital to buy other coins that are increasing in price. The variety of coins in crypto market provide a good opportunity to keep making profit because when one coin stops rising, there are some others that are going up. The target of trading is to make an average profit from the market.

What I will do is buy back small coins that have a low purchase price and wait for it to rise at a fairly high price. Rotation like that about I buy cheap, I wait when the price rises and I sell.

I will become more confident if i sold my eanred coin in good profit. Because selling or earning good profits always encourages us to do more good in future.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well it depends every one of us jave different strategy, as for me I think I'm just saving it for now, and if the price is go down I invest in it and hold it again. 

after making profit from crypto i will leave trading for few time and spend on normal life.

its because if i make profit and goes for make again then i am damm sure i will loss 

I think that I will rest for about 1-2 months after I sell all the purchased cryptocurrency and then start analyzing the market again.

Of course, I will invest part of it, wait for the price to rise, trade and buy other currencies, and I will spend another section on the things I need

BetFury                                                   

I will use to profit to invest the money further, although not all of it but I will surely use the earning so that I will be able to afford into spending my own money into the things that I want to buy.