What is Cryptocurrency ? 21st century Unicorn. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sameer155r

What is Cryptocurrency ? 21st century Unicorn.

Cryptocurrency is an internet-based medium of exchange which uses cryptographical functions to conduct financial transactions. Cryptocurrencies leverage blockchain technology to gain decentralization, transparency, and immutability.

Cryptocurrencies can be sent directly between two parties via the use of private and public keys.  These transfers can be done with minimal processing fees, allowing users to avoid the steep fees charged by traditional financial institutions.

images.jpeg

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Not only as a medium of exchange, but every transaction can be seen. Even to make a cryptcurrency wallet only requires an internet network and the way is very easy

Your valuable information will be of great help to newcomers, but I would like to add, that cryptocurrency is a digital currency, and more easily said we cannot hold it, but we can do it online.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is the future of exchange system. In future bitcoin will be the one and ony medium to complete physical and virtual transection. We could use bitcoin easily.       

Of course I think 21st century cryptocurrency will  be a best digital payment coin. and the future is fully technology so Bitcoin and cryptocurrency also Blockchain working with technology.

• Useful or interesting 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello my friend
Regarding remittance processing fees, I don't agree with you, my friend
There are platforms and wallets that charge a high fee to transfer a small amount of Satoshi Bitcoin

• +1 1

During the 21st century, cryptocurrencies appeared which made many of us rich and have financial freedom and many features such as privacy, protection and simple fees I think are much better than traditional money

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Today world everyone know about bitcoin While still somehow geeky and not understood by most people, banks, governments and many companies are aware of its importance. Satoshi Nakamoto, the unknown inventor of Bitcoin, the first and still most important cryptocurrency, never intended to invent a currency.

8 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Today world everyone know about bitcoin While still somehow geeky and not understood by most people, banks, governments and many companies are aware of its importance. Satoshi Nakamoto, the unknown inventor of Bitcoin, the first and still most important cryptocurrency, never intended to invent a currency.

Hello dude, sorry I don't know if I could ask question in replies or not but I got a question in my mind reading your comment, umm... what is satoshi? Can you please explain me in simple language, I heard we get 1000 satoshi per comment... 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Sshill said:

Hello dude, sorry I don't know if I could ask question in replies or not but I got a question in my mind reading your comment, umm... what is satoshi? Can you please explain me in simple language, I heard we get 1000 satoshi per comment... 

Simply Satoshi is the name of person who invented Bitcoin and its technology , but no body know about his/her existence and the smallest unit of bitcoin is named after him , 1 satoshi is about 0.00000001 BTC , mean satoshi is a part of BTC just like Cents are part of USD  

The word “cryptocurrency” is derived from the encryption techniques which are used to secure the network.

Blockchains, which are organizational methods for ensuring the integrity of transactional data, is an essential component of many cryptocurrencies.

Yes it is true what you say, that Cryptorency is a bountiful exchange place in the internet world and Blokchain is a very transparent protection system. Yes at this time Cryptorency began to be widely known by people.

crypto is one such site from which we can earn bitcoin Bitcoin and it helps us to spend unemployed time in our social lives.

• -1 1

but there are shortcomings of crypto as a unicorn in the 21st century, namely fluctuations that are so extreme that it makes some people still hesitant because they want to find a safe investment, besides that crypto security is also still questionable along with hacked cases that still occur.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:59 PM, Sayeed Rahman said:

I think 21st century cryptocurrency will  be a best coin. cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions.

21st century will be the year for bitcoin and crypto in general only if it was approved by governments as means of payment online and in real life, other than that we can just give up on it.

Hello my friend ! thank for telling us this good information ! the Crypto are the digital currencies which works on the system of the blockshain you can easily create them by mining process ! 

For me, cryptocurrency remains a store of value. Investing in crypto always remains the main task. 

• -1 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. This is gonna help a lot of beginners. Who don't have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies. 

On 12/28/2019 at 3:27 PM, Sameer155r said:

Cryptocurrency is an internet-based medium of exchange which uses cryptographical functions to conduct financial transactions. Cryptocurrencies leverage blockchain technology to gain decentralization, transparency, and immutability.

Cryptocurrencies can be sent directly between two parties via the use of private and public keys.  These transfers can be done with minimal processing fees, allowing users to avoid the steep fees charged by traditional financial institutions.

I would add that cryptocurrencies are also based in decentralized networks (blockchains). With this they create the availability of transfering money anytime and anywhere in the world in a few minutes and with a small fee. Compared to traditional finances they are ahead and banks need to update their systems and fundamentals in order to ever reach crypto.

It is the year of the bitcoin,a 21st century coin is probably the bitcoin.every one loves when they are making huge profits becouse if crypto currency an acceptance for every government will.give more confident to gain more big on crypto currency

Yes I believe so , because if you look at they way things happen , the 19th century came with the new way of governance and most world were establishing democracy and then we have the 20 century that developed technology and this I mean, ease of doing business and work, the likes of cars machines and things like thant and the 21 century its important we know its the digital age and it has come with a lot of good digital things

Why you called unicorn? Because this is magical and can teleport in every places? If that is the case, that's nice metaphor because as we know crypto currency is a digital assets that can be send in every part of the world without middle man or third parties.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:33 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

Bitcoin is the future of exchange system. In future bitcoin will be the one and ony medium to complete physical and virtual transection. We could use bitcoin easily.       

I also wanna belive this , But no one can predict anything . But we can be positive about this thing.

10 hours ago, aniksh001 said:

I also wanna belive this , But no one can predict anything . But we can be positive about this thing.

Yeah have to be positive always we can not predict anything about cryptos and it’s future. But we hope everything will be fine.   

Cryptocurrency is a currency where it's accessible through the use of technology, it is a currency which is not related with gold also coins or tokens are generated through technology. The only way to store this currency is through the use of exchanges (which is not a good way for long term) or wallets. As of the use of crypto for paying is limited since not all businesses accepts it.