INITIATIVE Q!!! - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

INITIATIVE Q!!!

On 1/5/2020 at 7:16 PM, Binbillal007 said:

Don't bother to know about the project, it is not a good project, it had already failed

really?😂 I have a lot of questions.

• did you also joined the airdrop?
  • how do you know that the project has failed, is there no progress at all or the owner ran off?

16 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

I joined the Airdrop with no token received so far, the Airdrop is base on Referral also. And since i see many fail promises i stop following the project

Are you joined the airdrop via the bounty platform or directly to their web? I agree with you if the project cannot keep their promise they will likely fail or end up scam.

On 10/5/2019 at 8:09 PM, cryptokram said:

Who joined this airdrop?

Is it working until now?

who get all the task done and how many tokens did you get?

They are now on android and you can download the wallet and put your email. you will see your balance then!

I hope they will be listed in exchanges soon. This is so much dead skin

this is a scary laugh and I am not this and I am hoping it will soon be real coin I'm hoping 30 have a great future in the world 1.

I participated but it was not interesting and appropriate for me hence I stopped, want observe out carefully before investing. Its envisage is scattered and not potential

I have suggested many users and I would like to suggest you also that don't go for any air drop supplies for the Crypto coins because it is very much uncertain and also a time taking process which does not gives you a good income.

I remember this airdrop but I didn't join it because I'd didnt seem very legit. They promised huge amounts of money to people, like hundreds of dollars to each member and that's why I didn't trust it. 

On 10/5/2019 at 8:24 PM, cryptokram said:

I do invite many friends and cousins just to hit the target quota.

Well i did manage to collect a lot but didn't make it to finish the final task which can give a huge reward.

I was aiming for more than a million Q but didn't make it!

image.png.705687108db2afdee4050d883c271714.png

how legit do you think this airdrop is, i hope i would Not waste My time inviting my friends To join and then at the very end of it all get disappointed by trying it out...? 

This post may cause a loss for some people. I do not work on Airdrop. Especially as you say that we must put our email and wallet information. I hope everyone will confirm the type of work because the currencies that come suddenly cause loss. We need effort and creativity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i really haven't heard of this project everly befor nor have i read any article about the q coin befor, i really don't even think it would have much great potentials, with the competition in the crypto currency trading market, but may be it might in the near future 

On the stage of the initiative Q, I've heard of it, as they talk of being a more improved version of the PayPal cash system, as sometimes it looks like it's more of a Crypto coin which is trying on being initiated in the Crypto, space, as it's been online for quite sometime, and still haven't seen on exchanges

• Useful or interesting 1

I remembered this Airdrop  , because I reffer this airdrop to my friends also . I think this project is going dead because there isn't any updates about it .

this project is looking good in beginning but fail To acchive a good amount of member .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I didn't joined the airdrop. Because this kinds of airdrops are always risky. They gather all the personal details as well as the wallet information. And there is a lot of possibilities that this could make our funds stolen. So with the awareness and for security of the funds a person shouldn't share his info in this type of airdrops. 

11 hours ago, Saj555 said:

I didn't joined the airdrop. Because this kinds of airdrops are always risky. They gather all the personal details as well as the wallet information. And there is a lot of possibilities that this could make our funds stolen. So with the awareness and for security of the funds a person shouldn't share his info in this type of airdrops. 

There was no any sort of activities to collect funds from us but if it turns into a scam, there is possibility of misusing email ID and personal data. I am still hoping for good move to come as I have not found any clue that initiative q is a scam.  

He airdroped about 1 year ago. but still stands. what does it do. still could not figure out. What happened to your wallet?

Never listened of it. Probably since I am not taking after the airdrop much recently since of trick and little rewards. Was it something great? How much they paid?

This initiative was good because it was managed by people from PayPal, as it was rumored that it was going to be the new bitcoin, but it has not advanced at all with all the time it has taken.

Well,

I've heard abot it only few days ago (today is 12/11/2020), pity as early birds had twice entry bonus.

I allways wonder why people do not chceck what anything is about, they do have the (quite well structured) webpage.

It is not a mere cryptocurrency (to be), bit system of payments what is much more (and a unit is not to be speculative as bitcoin). 

The project sounds good, as for realization, well it is as any other such project. If they'll get enough persons they'll start it, if not just close it. They'd like to mantain the value of Q around 1 dollar (not rising it), if so such bonuses are not so much surprising.

BUT THE MAIN thing is that you do not need to do anything as in many other 'airdrops' - if you want just minimum, you can only register. And NO they do not ask information, wallet, or whatever - as someone wrote. Just name and e-mail, which will be deleted if the project fail. I do believe itt, as such information (name and e-mail) is worthless anyway.

The guy who 'invented' it has a backgroiund of PayPal (or related), what is a plus - also advisory board is composed of professors in monetary issues. But the main problem is if they'll do it viable, and for this they should also engage more (on any such project) and not only wait for people to do everything (make marketing). 

Want to see short info I gathered go to: https://youtu.be/bF2_X4OUlKI 

Or directly to their website (anyway you neeed invitation unfortunately): https://initiativeq.com/invite/98lV0cHbH

• -5 1

Well,

I've heard abot it only few days ago (today is 12/11/2020), pity as early birds had twice entry bonus.

I allways wonder why people do not chceck what anything is about, they do have the (quite well structured) webpage.

It is not a mere cryptocurrency (to be), bit system of payments what is much more (and a unit is not to be speculative as bitcoin). 

The project sounds good, as for realization, well it is as any other such project. If they'll get enough persons they'll start it, if not just close it. They'd like to mantain the value of Q around 1 dollar (not rising it), if so such bonuses are not so much surprising.

BUT THE MAIN thing is that you do not need to do anything as in many other 'airdrops' - if you want just minimum, you can only register. And NO they do not ask information, wallet, or whatever - as someone wrote. Just name and e-mail, which will be deleted if the project fail. I do believe itt, as such information (name and e-mail) is worthless anyway.

The guy who 'invented' it has a backgroiund of PayPal (or related), what is a plus - also advisory board is composed of professors in monetary issues. But the main problem is if they'll do it viable, and for this they should also engage more (on any such project) and not only wait for people to do everything (make marketing). 

Want to see short info I gathered go to: https://youtu.be/bF2_X4OUlKI 

Or directly to their website (anyway you neeed invitation unfortunately): https://initiativeq.com/invite/98lV0cHbH

• -5 1

It has been a year since this project was announced and the Internet was full of publicity, since it promised to be a revolution in the market offered by former Paypal workers, however, he considered that this project is more dead than many shitcoins, it has not been listed on exchanges and it seems that the interest in it simply no longer exists.

With the even of the cryptocurrency market to Paypal, Initiative Q no longer has anything to offer sadly.

This kinds of airdrops are always risky. They gather all the personal details as well as the wallet information. And there is a lot of possibilities that this could make our funds stolen.

• +1 1

Hi friend, I have never heard of this distribution, and the exchange. I would like to understand more detailed information, and would be happy to listen. because the project can be really interesting, and it can show us a lot, i am sure that it has its own prospects. I would like to receive more such information, thank you!

3 minutes ago, TimopheyKa said:

Hi friend, I have never heard of this distribution, and the exchange. I would like to understand more detailed information, and would be happy to listen. because the project can be really interesting, and it can show us a lot, i am sure that it has its own prospects. I would like to receive more such information, thank you!

It was an attempt to make an alternative payment solutions for this world. Its been already more than 3 years, I have not heard any new updates about this project yet. Maybe there are some hidden progress so I can not actually accuse it as fake or scam. You can still find more information about it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initiative_Q. Concept was not bad actually. 

• +3 1

This was given in a very bad way asking for real names and identities and looking very shady. These people seemed to think that Bitcoin was nothing and had no value, while asking for real names that would deliver something that nobody ever heard again. So it was a scam since nothing else is heard of them.

The issue with InitiativeQ is that it is a project that has been frozen on several occasions, in addition to not providing information to its investors, they promised many things last year and today in December they have not fulfilled even 20% of the road map, it is a very ambitious project that they could not complete.