Massive elimination of posts: what is the fate of members and cryptotalk? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gbest2020

Massive elimination of posts: what is the fate of members and cryptotalk?

Members and experts in this forum cleanse the product from unhelpful comments and posts that have no value, so we have to be careful when sharing any topic.

Make sure that those in charge of the forum carry out periodic cleaning campaigns in order to reduce unhelpful posts, as well as prohibit cheaters here, so first you must adhere well to the rules of the forum and then you must make only useful posts that have scientific foundations and reliable sources.

In all systems and branches they do an inventory at the end of the year, and this forum does the same, it cleans the forum from unhelpful topics and posts, leaving only useful posts in this area, we must share information Helpful to avoid deleting our posts

• +1 1

My dear friend, this is a positive thing, the cleaning process every year, but the cleaning process should not exceed two days until the coding forum workers are bored, thus reducing the number of users of the encryption forum

• +2 1

Dear friend, welcome to your forum here
Thank you for this wonderful post and important advice for us, who are newcomers to the forum. I hope that it will reach the largest number of members
Good luck to you

• +1 1

Hey Friends That is why most of us are losing there posts nowadays because the moderators are working tirelessly by deleting any less quality topics they see around tht forum and anyone who make posts in those posts shall definitely find the number of his posts reduced.Best Of Luck❤️

Carrying out the forum cleaning process from members who are less active and delete unimportant topics that do not provide useful information about encrypted currencies and do not fulfill the conditions for the encryption forum is necessary because this forum works for members from all countries of the world and its purpose is to rise to universality and the existence of such unhelpful topics  And lazy members negatively affect the work of the forum.

Hello my friend, in fact there is a process that comes on time when the moderators are free to work on what is called (cleaning up the forum) and the good thing here is that they expel all the fraudsters who broke the rules and cheated and the sad thing is that they are already removing a lot of posts even for the elderly members who are considered experienced And the owners of good topics. Therefore, I think that we must work to develop our topics and be patient and it is important in my opinion that we remain part of this forum and this opportunity remains available to us, I wish success to all.

Obviously, this is a problem with the moderators or administrators, but the issue is more with the participants of this forum, because after reading the rules and regulations of this platform, it was stated explicitly that any post that is not helpful or pointless will be removed. As a result, members of this forum can create valuable content.

In fact, my friend .. I see these days also a comprehensive cleaning of the publications of a large size .. and the members as well .. You should not be afraid of these things that happen annually .. You must trust yourself and follow up your work diligently and make sure that you make useful participations and make sure You will succeed and grow in this forum .. I wish you success, my friend.

My dear friend, this procedure is good for us and the forum, good for us because we will be treated fairly for those who steal the posts and comments we write, and it is good for the site because it will increase its quality and credibility around the world.

Certainly, it will not take long years. Content explaining cryptocurrencies in this forum. Here are many sections and a lot of new members, and there are still many who like to learn about these currencies in this forum so there are other sections that you can explain the operations that you do or the actions that you submit in  These currencies are the currency and their prices. You can explain about the current market situation in a special section that your completion of knowledge or writing something invalid can be procrastinated to a large extent with my wishes for success.

hello dear if we want to avoid our post from deletion then for this it is very important we should do our own research and write post according to the rules and regulation of this forum and try to collect knowledge and information of our post so that it will proves to be useful and informative because our post were deleted only when they are useless 

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. When they clean this forum it is very good because they get rid of random mail and spam. This makes the forum completely clean and contains only useful publications. This way we make the forum evolve, grow and become more popular. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

In my opinion, this behavior by moderators is beneficial to everyone because they remove duplicate posts and useless posts just in order to maintain the status of this forum so keep hardworking and get success thank you

The most issues that raise concerns and fear of members is the deletion of the topics that they publish and they do not know the reasons for the deletion because they are new to the forum. Therefore, I advise them to adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum and implement them with its seals.