Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Important to remember that in order to Earn you must learn

Yeah it's so much important for us to learn more and more at cryptotalk. Because this forum is spacialy design for learning and spreading the knowledge about cryptocurrency. So we should learn here about cryptocurrency and then try to earn money.  

• +5 1

On 12/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many beginners that are joining this forum on a daily basis and with each new member that is on here you begin to see repeated topics, and low quality posts that come from some of the new beginners. And while there are some of the members that join this forum and do respect the rules that are implemented here, there are many that do not and focus solely on trying to earn from this forum. 

However, as a senior member in the forum i want to take the time to encourage all new members and beginners to put aside the thought of earning on this forum and focus on your learning process. If you look at the vast knowledge here you will see that you have the potential to learn so much about crypto in terms of its uses and ways to increase your earnings. If you focus on learning, your earnings will come as a by product from the forum, but you will also have the knowledge that is required to increase those earnings through various trades. This is very important to develop yourself within the crypto world. 

In my opinion, learning is where we all need to be as there are constantly new developments that can teach all of us. If you focus on this instead of just earning and completing your posts you will see that the forum will become more of a hobby rather than a task or job, and your earning will reflect that as well. 

I wish all beginners much success in their journey here. And remember, if you give someone a fish, you feed them for a day. But if you teach them to fish you fee them for life. The life lesson here... learning is more important than the reward. 

Thanks for.this piece of.advice dude i also think that we should not only focus on the money that we earn from this forum but also look at the other things that we also get information ftom here and share our knowledge with the other members we should read others post and try to gain some knowledge from this platform 

I'm taking it step by step, stage by stage and I'm sure that with time I am going to learn about as much as I can about this forum. every good thing requires time and that is why I believe that with time something good will come to me

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a great source for learning, which we can capitalize on to gain knowledge or money rush we share by gaining experience without rushing.  I think every user including me has an earning goal and so he must learn.  I learned everything to do this job. 

Working in the coding world is not an easy matter, as it needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to learn to become important people in this forum. We must always search to acquire any information that increases our culture and increases our knowledge of all our efforts. We must always put that in our memory so that we can continue here and gain a lot of Money.

You are right my friend. We should pay more attention to learning because everything depends on it. Without knowledge and learning we can't be able to do anything. If we want to get knowledge about crypto currency and the rest of the things on this forum, so we have to learn. We can be able to make money by doing this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, on this platform, most of the members are trying to earn more as they can but we should gain knowledge and experience which will be more helpful for us because the more we have these things, we can become good trader.

• +2 1

Earning requires learning that's a true fact.We beed knowledge of a filed in Order to work and earn from that filed. Cryptocurrency it not different from it.Beginners need to learn a lot of things if they want a career in it.So dont loose hope and keep learning. 

I have also seen beginners that are only for the forum, this is not a requirement that someone doesn't have knowledge and if a new member can help in any way, it is always welcome.

Hello, thank you very much for this valuable information, if in fact many of us come to the forum just to earn satoshis, but knowledge is very important because our progress as a person depends on it, the money runs out, but the knowledge remains forever and it is the knowledge that allows us to earn profits. 

We thank you, my friend, for your keenness to provide support and advice to new members, and I agree with you that each member should be more responsible for his publications and their quality.

• +2 1

very important to know that you must have to learn before you can start earning it matters alot . you have to be be active and puntual in what so ever you do .. laziness as to be taking out of it. give your self a dead line and work towards it . when you must have gotten what you pray for you always appreciate God 

Thanks dear mate for sharing valuable information and to earn money on this forum is very necessary to learn knowledge from it so we should learn more and more knowledge from this forum. 

In many of my comments you will see that I say that "knowledge is gold" and they excuse me for saying it, is that in my opinion one of the most fundamental parts of our professional careers is the knowledge that we obtain in the course of it and here in the  forum is a benefit that we have due to the great new topics

It's a awesome stage for you to memorize and win at the same time. You'll truly appreciate this Stage and you'll share your involvement with others individuals too by posting your substance. You'll moreover go through other encounters by perusing the article and their see of the stage. It'll make strides your substance composing expertise too. Remain dynamic

Думаю сейчас большинство людей пишут посты на форуме с целью заработка, их не стоит за это осуждать так как большинство придерживаются правил данного форума, что в принципе по другому быть и не может ведь модераторы следят за этим

What I hope everyone remembers because if we want to know about something or if we want to earn income, we need to know well about that subject. If we don't know about something then how to make income there but we don't know so we need to get education.  If we can get our education then we can earn income then we can't earn income. I think we have all learned a lot from here.  Hopefully we can make a good income considering everything.

yes my dear learning is very important for earning. Without learning a thing you cannot understand the phenomena of that topic .Learning gives many skills to you about professional life.

Learning is the main thing in the forum, to get sufficient income, continuous learning is needed because creating a topic requires broad insight so that the topic is of quality and benefits. If you prioritize learning then you will be successful in this forum, but if you prioritize payment then you will only pursue complete posts without thinking about the quality of the posts.

• +1 1

It is a must that you need to learn first before you can share and earn especially in this forum. So that you can share useful and informative information to everyone here in this forum and after that, you can earn as long as you have a good reputation in your post.

Hello guys good morning ,yeah it's very important for us to learn here for earning money. Because if we learn here we will get a lot of knowledge. Our knowledge make us able to survive here . So we should learn more and more here and then make money. 

Yes friends it's very important if you want to get success in any field of life then first of all you have complete knowledge information about it and crypto is the forum that gives you an opportunity to learn if you have information knowledge about any topic then you are able to make a post for the topic .

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

In the event that you need to begin any business. You went to check its arrangements and working. You mention objective facts and study. Without doing reviews and perceptions you can not have the option to get achievement in the business. Essentially procuring depends on learning. The demonstration of gathering information is your learning.

It's miles apparent that in any area of life if you want your bussiness to develop more and earn more profits you have to study the tectics what it takes to acheive that in order the case with cfyptotalk when you have learnt the way to creat posts concerning cryptocurrencies you can earn greater than more mastering tons incomes