Deficiency of new topics..! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

Most people tend to comment on posts because the rate of removal of comments is less than the rate of deletion of posts, and it is likely that you did not give an order. The posts are arranged according to the most recent try to verify this matter

My dear friend, yes, you are right, there is a lack of new topics, and the reason for this deficiency is that the topic is calculated with the value of the comment, so most prefer comments on the places better than writing places and it can be repeated and deleted and receive the warning

My friend, many topics have been shared in this forum and it has become difficult to find a new topic to discuss and every day new beginners join this forum and ask the same questions and the same posts

Welcome my friend. There are some members who publish new topics that are similar to other topics without the members ’knowledge, but we must pay attention and scrutinize and choose unique and new useful topics.

You present work and and past work  is good but i think the other members should create a good topicthat will nring interest of other membersin this forum

Your advice is good. Each member should create a new topic every day and try to share new information. This will greatly benefit us.

Yes, it is true that the topics presented in this section have become repetitive a lot. New useful topics must be created, or we can change the section to increase our information and supply from other sections.

My dear friend, I agree with you on this matter strongly, as there are no various topics. I found some and benefited from them, but I wanted to get better, and soon when I actually start the production stage, I will raise various topics.

Hello my friend
Indeed, this statement is true because most of the posts I have read date back to an old time and there are very few new posts
As a beginner, I try to increase my experiences and information so that I can publish useful topics for everyone
Good luck to you

I am new on this forum. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people. I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge. It is real and trustful. This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time. 

Yes its very  big problem that we are still commenting on the previous comments and we do not try to create our own pots that is very important that we teach the people about new things and new currencies that are present in the market. 

@Nikz Hello mate well the reason of deficiency of new topics is that a lot of topics get deleted and members find it more convenient to just create comments and earn money but that is the wrong way as the sincere members of this forum we have to put efforts to search and create new unique topics so that this forum can grow well.good luck!!

There are some content which really repeated again by the new members and than we find it difficult to comment on which topic.We should be not copyrighting any others content we should make our own content and place it on the forum in order to get more good reputations.

Well this happened because members feared deleting topics or from negative reactions, so they were obliged to comment on the topics without searching for the publication of new and high-interest topics that they should fight this fear and believe in their capabilities

well i think There are a few new topics available, but they are few. To see the most recent topics, use the filter function and set the start date. New users, on the other hand, post the majority of new subjects, unaware that similar topics have already been discussed. Most of them I avoid because I assume they will be removed.

Their is a number of topics that are repeated again and again so  its a time that we should create new topics and create  a post that contain useful information and become a functional members and save our contents from deleting .

On 12/14/2020 at 12:44 PM, Nikz said:

Hello my friends, i recently check for recent topics in our cryptotalk forum. But i will rarely found some new topics that have been posted within hours. In my opinion members should also focus more on sharing new information's and doubts in our forum.

There are already quality topics and the new topic without having the unique issues to discuss here, are generally deleted by the forum's moderators. If you have not the unique new issues, do not create the unwanted topics on this forum. Try to be as specific as possible by creating the unique and important topics on this  forum. 

Yes my dear friend i do agree with you. You are right if there are no new topics shared in this forum then there will be lack of knowledge so please senior members do share some more informations with us.

Hi friend😊

You can use the filter function and set it to start date to see the most recent topics. Most of the new topics however are posted by the new members not knowing such topics have been posted before. I generally avoid most of them because I believe they will be deleted at some point.

Yes there are also many topics that are repeated again and again. I also searched again and again for the new topics but could rarely find some. There is a deficiency of new topics. Only the topics which comes in a trending are the new one and after commenting there it become hard to find the unreplied topic

There are many topics available. If you are not finding new topics move to other forums there are a range of topics.  You can also create your own topic but it should be useful on which discussion gives someone benefit..  Best of luck.. 

my friend you are right there are all topics on this forum as you create new topic it gets similar to other topics so it  gets deleted.

my friend the new topics are not so much profitable and good I think people have to create good topics and good information on this platform to make money.

Yes I also noticed that there are many repeated topics here but for me these topics are new because I joined this forum recently. So, many topics are waiting for my comment and I will try to share my ideas with others.

Each of us should bring up a new subject. Each of us should bring up a new subject. There is a lot of repetition in the posts that are written, particularly the new ones. This forum has several subjects, but the majority of them are the same.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.