Deficiency of new topics..! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nikz

Deficiency of new topics..!

There is many topics on this forum,but the mostly topics are related to each other.

This is because of not having a complete information about crypto world and also newbie's are not searching information about this platform.so the newbie's should get some research and create new topics.

My friend, it is true that the number of new posts here is low because members are only trying to complete the daily goal of 20 posts by commenting on the topics and only a few people are creating new ones. I think each member should create at least one new post every day.  This will increase the number of topics for discussion and is good for both the forum and the members.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right my friend. Old topics is related to old information such as old payment method, old price, and old features. Something must be posted with new information such as current payment system. I am new here and not know perfect information. It can be posted by our respected seniors from their experiences.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You are absolutely right that the new topics are getting depleted and many members s are focusing on that by commenting on the old topics and making earn.But you do not have to worry, you just have to do one thing, do you go in search bar and search about the topic that comes to your mind, hope you will get new topics from there and you will comment on it. And we should also try to create such topics which are informative and beneficial for everyone, in this way new topics will become popular and everyone will get opportunities to comment. 

Yes there is deficiency of new topics because everyone comments on so old topics they affraid that they will not payed for this post . But we should post on new topics that we get more and new information about the cryptotalk. 

• +2 1

Hello! Yes, I also saw that there are few new posts. This is because some ignorant newbies create posts that are meaningless and useless. And admins delete such posts. Because these posts are useless. I do not advise you to create such posts. Because for this you will be given a Warning point or even a Ban!

On 12/14/2020 at 12:59 PM, Nikz said:

Hello my friends, i recently check for recent topics in our cryptotalk forum. But i will rarely found some new topics that have been posted within hours. In my opinion members should also focus more on sharing new information's and doubts in our forum.

Yes we get very few new topics so we should create topics then we will get more topics and gain knowledge.If we write a topic then we will get good reputation. We must post in good quality.

• +1 1

I think why there is low number of new subjects it is of ongoing they erase postings uncountable to me generally new points that were simply made in the previous a half year that the new mission starts with those that was made by dollar air drop individuals that joined as well.

Dear,

You have to check there is still some ne topics with useful topics but it's a little bit rare now. But it is not a earning forum we are just here to helpout each other to post something useful for someone help.

Now there is a lack of new topics. 

We need to spend more time on Cryptotal and share more ... but we can accomplish our daily goal.  You can learn a lot of English and earn money if you work here.  Thanks

Yes, all members should contribute to this forum and try to create at least one new and informative topic so that they can learn something new every day. Some members only consider it their job to comment, but this is not the case. It is our responsibility to create a new topic. This forum pays us to share information and teach.

• +2 1

It became hard to see new topics but you can filter the topics so  you can see only new ones. I think it's kind of better to see too many new topic because if every member start to make topics we couldn't see too many informative posts and it'll be waste of time for us. That's why new topic is enough for me.

Yes it is true you raise the very valid point my dear friend there is is very deficiency of new topics. Topics creators should create topics daily. Rather they should 5 or 6 topics in a day. Because if we create more topics then other people can be e benefited from our topics and people get more knowledge so it is over responsibility that we should make more topics day by day.

Dear Sir, right new topics are not being introduced ..And the reason for this can also be because a new member  are in the dark that if they post a new topic then there will be any  effect on their account. First of all, we should relax new members that they can discuss any topic. Keeping Rules in view .

This is because of the large number of people that seek money only. We must suggest and inspire people to create new topics, which increases the vitality of the site and interacts on it, for example, you can give an additional amount of money to someone who does the best new topic, and this will motivate members to create new articles

• +1 1

Once you have access, you can set a start date for the final screening. In some cases, many new ideas are presented by newcomers who are unfamiliar with these topics. Many do not believe.

• +2 1

Dear friend. You need to search for new topics. It may be available here but you have miss understanding in searching but some time there is deficiency of new topic.

You are right, and there are some reasons that every member have a fear that If he/she will create a topic may get warning points. Many newbies have many ideas but there is a fear of repeating topics and irrelevancy too.

Yes my dear you are right member should need to make new and fresh topic I think by this. New information we got that is helpful but the reason is they create the same topic so it is not good.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, yes, there is a lack of new topics and we all need to share knowledge in order to reach our goal and there are many duplicate topics. We hope that all members who have experience in the field of cryptocurrencies will share their knowledge in this wonderful forum

Every member at this forum is facing this problem. Everyone feels the deficiency of new topics. Sometimes it gets very difficult and exhausting to find a topic worth commenting.

It is my humble request that we all should create as much topics as we can. This is for the betterment of this forum and ourselves.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2020 at 11:59 AM, Nikz said:

Hello my friends, i recently check for recent topics in our cryptotalk forum. But i will rarely found some new topics that have been posted within hours. In my opinion members should also focus more on sharing new information's and doubts in our forum.

Yes my dear friend no doubt you are right but on the other hand you should share just your experience don't concentrate on new topics created by another one. Always that man will get success if you are sharing your experience in your topic so cold into my opinion we should share our experience as a new and present trend. 🥰

I also suggested that many topics are repeated by some members here most especially the newbies because their don't search about topics before posting, i think we should try at least to make good search in the crypto forum so that our post will not be deleted by the moderator and we can read old members topics and posts to gain more ideas from them

That's right, recent posts have become few.  I think the reason is that members are afraid that their topic will be deleted, or that it does not receive much reputation and responses, I think that their problem is solved by helping them and teaching them how to create useful topics

Yes you are right my friend I'm also agree with you I also noticed this thing that there is very few new topics on cryptotalk many of the topics are repeated again and again so we should need to share new and informative topics

• +5 1