Satoshi Nakamoto made his final statement 10 years ago - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zagzag

Satoshi Nakamoto made his final statement 10 years ago

It is better to stop putting images of faketoshi when we make posts about Satoshi, as it is probably obvious to even a newcomer by now that this person has nothing to do with Satoshi and only tried to exploit with lies and propaganda his early appearance in Bitcoin that was never from as early as when Bitcoin was made.

On 12/13/2020 at 7:41 PM, zagzag said:

Today is a special day because it's been ten years since Satoshi Nakamoto's last public event.

BTC has been considered the best performing asset in 10 years and is showing no signs of slowing down, especially in the current environment of a global pandemic and the potential for a serious financial crisis.

The interesting thing is that 10 years ago today, the person who started it all (or a group of people) Satoshi Nakamoto; He left the last public message before his disappearance and was never seen again.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the anonymous creator of the Bitcoin network. Many people want to know who this person (or group of people) could be.

What we know; On December 13, 2010, Satoshi was most recently seen active in a forum in a discussion about the network's resistance to DoS attacks. Since then, the mysterious creator of the most popular cryptocurrency has never been seen. So far, there is no public and verifiable information that definitively identifies Satoshi Nakamoto.

Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg

Definitely a great one among the greats Satoshi Nakamoto and his work team who have remained anonymous without wanting to earn the glory of a project that has a positive course and is still growing while they are still anonymous without showing their faces, why not They want fame, they just observe how their goal is being achieved little by little.

• Useful or interesting 1

It was a day after it became 10 years since satoshi Nakamoto last logged in into BitcoinTalk forum. The date 13th/December/2010.

As seen in the attached photo below.

20201214_095643.jpg.6b59d23c3b327add43205954e7a261de.jpg

Looks much like it was all planned out by satoshi himself. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Satoshi Nakamoto is like his invention, there is no anybody who know it and there no anybody who can traceable the Bitcoin transaction. Because all transaction are anonymously and the same thing with Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymously. And I think his disappearance it is logically, or will be judged for Bitcoin creation.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Satoshi nakamoto is a world icon without being a public figure, because what he did is something that started cryptocurrencies practically in a solid way, for me it is better to leave him anonymous and that we simply do not know anything else about it would be good.

• +2 1

BTC really has been a great revolution in the financial world, classifying itself as the new financial era and that what was previously believed impossible is now possible.

• +2 1

I think that satoshi currency like other currencies can fall and rise in price and can be penetrated by some pirates and we can not compensate for it when we lose. 

• +1 1

Satoshi Nakamod is the inventor of the bitcoin he start it for the prediction of the future requirements now a days it is very useful for transaction with out any problem. 

On 12/13/2020 at 7:41 PM, zagzag said:

Today is a special day because it's been ten years since Satoshi Nakamoto's last public event.

BTC has been considered the best performing asset in 10 years and is showing no signs of slowing down, especially in the current environment of a global pandemic and the potential for a serious financial crisis.

The interesting thing is that 10 years ago today, the person who started it all (or a group of people) Satoshi Nakamoto; He left the last public message before his disappearance and was never seen again.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the anonymous creator of the Bitcoin network. Many people want to know who this person (or group of people) could be.

What we know; On December 13, 2010, Satoshi was most recently seen active in a forum in a discussion about the network's resistance to DoS attacks. Since then, the mysterious creator of the most popular cryptocurrency has never been seen. So far, there is no public and verifiable information that definitively identifies Satoshi Nakamoto.

@zagzag I have always thought that it is a group of people, Satoshi marked the beginning of a digital age in the financial world, technology as the basis to make money more transparent, although speculation always haunts the places where transactions are made, Bitcoin like A pioneer in this path that cryptocurrencies travel, it is still the first of its kind that, based on an unbreakable technology, has so far awakened the desire to decentralize the money they earn.

My friend, I do not see that Satoshi Nakumoto will appear again in the public domain, and I think that there are people who quote his character in order to show this person to existence again, as he is a completely encrypted person and is not known at all. It is natural that he did not comment or publish posts and topics Thank you

• +2 1

Satoshi really revolutionized the global economy, and I don't think one person can do all of this, so I think Satoshi is probably a group of people. In the opinion of many people, Satoshi deserves the Nobel Prize in economics.
I think Satoshi will never appear again, but his achievement will remain with us

• +2 1

On 12/14/2020 at 1:41 AM, zagzag said:

Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg

Ten years ago, Satoshi Namatako did not appear, it is really strange that he has disappeared one of the greatest inventors of the modern world, perhaps there is something hidden

We should not expect him to reveal himself because I'm sure he is happy his successful bitcoin project and also enjoying his bitcoin right now that he already mined since he created, for sure that could worth over billion of dollars.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a story that is leaving everyone wonder what could have happened to Satoshi and why did he leave like that. Some think he was in fear for his privacy and his identity that could be known if he was to continue. It is a story full of intrigue and many researchers are trying to find the name behind Satoshi, but I don't care about it at all. I joined Bitcoin and the story is excellent the way it is. I see this as a fairytale and in this story we are all part of it too. Each one of us has a role to play, be it as investors, forum writers or developers. 

• +1 1

The mysterious genuis who created bitcoin has done an incredible thing that has never recorded in history in the past now bitcoin is more than 10 years old since it invention and it is termed as one of the valuable assest to invest on.

On 14‏/12‏/2020 at 22:31, abdullah553 said:

لا أعتقد أنه يوجد بالفعل شخص اسمه ساتوشي ناكاموتو ربما يكون قد توفي بعد عام 2013 أو أنه لا يوجد بالفعل شخص مثل هذا. تحتاج عملية blockchain إلى الكثير من الأشخاص للعمل عليها ، فكيف يمكنه اختراعها بمفرده

My dear friend, indeed, I think they are a group that manages and works. No one person can do this alone, and Satoshi can be present and work with them.

On 12/14/2020 at 4:41 AM, zagzag said:

Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg

Yes dude he is a mysterious character and he hides his identity and he don't make any statement anymore till that last one. I think as cryptocurrencies are very popular now so he hides to be safe frok scammers as his appearance will be risky. 

• +3 1

Dear there are no words that describe my thanks and my bilateral and appreciation to this person really، This great person is truly perfect for me, and he has sacrificed his fame and everything he has in return for delivering us this wonderful system and great development thank you, sabad of the future. 

Satoshi Nakamato's identity and his difference is one of the most interesting enigmas the world has ever seen. This is such a great mystery that the man who changed the future of the world financial system is nowhere to be found , even his real identity is a missing.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Like everyone I don't know who is satoshi nakamoto, he is single person or group of persons or a company but I really want to appreciate thier efforts that they made to produce this wonderful digital currency that made his mark in the world in the limited time. 

My friend I want to tell you that I have not many idea about this because I am new on this forum and I am trying to get the knowledge about the investment and above the other section of this forum

Yes friend, this is really sad! No one knows what happened to him, or how he's doing right now. I think everything is fine, but he just decided to go out in complete anonymity, so that no one knows about them, or about him. After all, cryptocurrency has very secret and hidden data, which many people want to know about!

On 12/14/2020 at 7:30 PM, 1qDan said:

I bet on the possibility that a group was the one that developed bitcoin, since it seems very difficult for a single person to program everything and create such a large infrastructure, unless it lasted years independently creating something so large...It is also rumored that this character or group accumulates a total of more than 100,000 bitcoins.

Those peoples which develop the bitcoin they are genius and they make good money because the crypto coin is a unique project and no one can hack this and also no one can copy of this market. Crypto market is the life changing opportunity.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to the Daily Hodl report, Charles Hoskinson expressed his thoughts on who Satoshi Nakamoto, who is believed to have created Bitcoin, really is.

Hoskinson, co-founder of Ethereum and also the developer of Cardano, argued at a YouTube event that the person who best suits the characteristics of Nakamoto, a mystical personality, was Adam Black.

Adam Back is the co-founder and general manager of Blockstream company working on Blockchain technology. Back is both a longtime Cypherpunks member and a referenced personality on Bitcoin Whitepiper.

According to Hoskinson, Nakamoto is someone who has become a symbol of Bitcoin and is believed to be alive. He states that even if they have solid evidence that Back or anyone is Nakamoto, the cryptocurrency community would resist believing it.

In May 2020, YouTuber Barely Sociable also posted a Youtube video claiming that Back is Nakamoto. This video, published by Sociable under the title "Bitcoin - Unmasking Satoshi Nakamoto", was viewed 660,000 times.

Adam Back, on the other hand, strongly opposes all of these allegations. 🙂

Satoshi nakamoto have made all what he want to in the first shot of bitcoin. There is no any adding or reducing about the guide lines of the project. And all is good for the progress of the project .