Why my yobit payment stuck on campaign pay by post? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
OVIROY21

Why my yobit payment stuck on campaign pay by post?

I think, my friend, that an error occurred or that you violated one of the necessary conditions. You should consult an expert in this. I advise you to do so in order to avoid this happening the next time

Edited by Ahmad rahge

Hi dear, This is is a technical problem we should keep posting this problem will be solved one day.You have to keep writing posts and comments every day until your account is transferred.thank you

Unfortunately, I do not have any information on this topic, so you should seek the help of old members, and they will certainly provide you with the assistance required for this type of problem.

There are several reasons for the payment stuck on pay by post campaign from Yobit. One of the most probable reasons is, the Yobit exchange sometimes has no funds(in treasurey) to distribute among the users, and also other reason is for limiting the violators accessing the rewards from the campaign.

Hello my friend, thanks for your question
This is normal and happens from time to time for several reasons
Payments are suspended due to reviews of member accounts, technical defects, or servers update to develop the forum and add new features.

• +1 1

Do not worry, this is normal and all members have experienced this problem, the moderator in the forum stops paying members to do the maintenance of the forum or to change the rules, or they may look for fake accounts and fraudsters but when these procedures are completed, the payment will be returned again.

• +2 1

That incident does take place here and it's not to worry about because our administration does work effortlessly to solve it therefore, it's not to be in any way the reason for someone to stop posting or feel hearted.

• +1 1

You can collect your balance after a week of starting to work on a daily basis and paid content I do this on a weekly basis even if I lose my account for a problem I will be conserving my paid money

Just be patient my friend,  all of us are facing this problem too,  you just have to be patient and keep commenting on any post of your choice and once everything is fix you will be able to send your earnings to your balance. 

Do not worry, this problem is temporary, as every period during which Satoshi coins are stopped from withdrawing and transferring to the wallet, the reason for this is that mediators refill and clean the forum and prohibit people who violate the terms and laws of the forum.

• +3 1

My friend, as soon as your Bitcoin balance reaches the minimum withdrawal limit, you can revise it and exchange it for the US dollar currency, so do not worry. This is not a problem. Just focus on collecting your money and collecting it to reach the minimum withdrawal limit.

• Useful or interesting 1

If I can get you well, you said your earning is not moving to balance right, well, this might just be a minor problem because I never encountered this and I know that the yobit platform will rectify that issue in due time, so just exercise patient and wait for the right time.

Do not worry. I think that the officials in the forum were the ones who closed the draw, so we have to work and not give up. In my opinion, we must not waste time, and every day we have to gain reputation through the posts that we create until the time for the draw comes.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend in the world of encryption. Your account cannot be added to the private account. Thank you my friend for your wonderful and beautiful question to gain us experience and knowledge and learn a lot. Thank you.

• +3 1

All members have encountered this problem, there is no official explanation from the moderators, but this issue is usually fixed within a few days.

Perhaps this problem is technical and temporary only, we all suffer from it also, perhaps the officials here are changing procedures or fixing a specific malfunction, we have only to wait and continue work and publish posts and it will be resolved soon, of course.

• +3 1

Do not worry, my friend, your payments have not gone anywhere. The problem can be no more than the time and the reason for it is the delay. You must continue to publish useful information and do not worry. Be patient. You will get your full reward.

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

My friend, it is clear that you are facing a technical problem, so I advise you to share your problem with the supervisors and mediators in order to be able to help you because for me I have not heard of this problem before in order to be able to help you

Don't be worried about this problem. Its a general problem that all cryptotalk forum users can not transfer their earning to their balance. In this process the forum moderators and admin are doing the cleaning process. 

Don't worry bro . Yobit will give your income after 5 to 7 days.it is rule of cryptotalk.yobit is tursted website . It will never letdown to the user. Your problem will solve soon.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is not a long time to get your payments. You have to be patient and keep writing posts daily without stopping
I think moderators are checking your previous posts and you will get paid soon, so there is no need to worry.

Yes this problem was occurred due to some reasons like the moderators stop the payment when they start the cleanliness of the forum from scammers and sometimes when the wallet of this forum become empty then they stop the payment for some days. But now we can send our earning in our balance.

The same thing happened to me and I thought I had lost everything but it was not like that, it just stopped because the administrators stopped everything for cleaning the forum that happens twice a year and they do not notify anything when one is a beginner and sees that one wants to die because he does not understand anything And think that they are about to eliminate it, calm down if you are complying with the rules, your comments are useful, nothing will happen to you, keep writing until the payments are activated again.

• Useful or interesting 1