How did you get to know about bitcoin? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chief executive officer band

How did you get to know about bitcoin?

I learned about Bitcoin through ads in games, then I did my own research on it, Bitcoin was the first digital currency to be dealt with, and it is currently like gold in the world of cryptocurrencies because its price continues to rise. As for the name Satoshi Nakamoto, he is a person. Or an unknown group

• +2 1

yes you are right I agree with you I get to know about the Bitcoin after joining us for him when I reading hair beginner section I read a lot of nootropics from senior and then alarm about Bitcoin this is good information for me

Best of luck for everyone

I get to know about bitcoin through ads and social media. I searched about it and got a lot of information through youtube. Now after 4-5 years my friend introduced me this platform 'cryptotalk'. Increasing amount of bitcoin is very profitable for everyone.

I come to know about bitcoin through my brother because he was working on an app. Before this, i was really unfamiliar with this world.And it's value is high in the world of digital currencies. Some people said that bitcoin is life gold because it's value is increasing day by day.am really grateful of my brother who introduced me to Cryptotalk as am really learning and earning a lot here.

The first time I got to know Bitcoin was 10 years ago when my friend offered me to buy bitcoin, but I refused, and a while ago I got to know more about Bitcoin through social media when Bitcoin began to rise, and Bitcoin is now one of the best cryptocurrencies.