How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

@Jam sidra Dear friend you need to maximum 3 hours time spend here for your well earning, for your twenty useful post  and one post is equal  to 9 minutes average I think nine minutes is more for a post so keep your best.

Edited by MT khan
Spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 12
  • +2 8
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

You may find it difficult to start with the 100 free participation in terms of effort and time, but you can consider this a type of training and a period in which you understand things .. Either after two or three hours as a maximum, it will be enough to turn your profit .. even if you use an interpreter to do the participation. I don't think you need more than 10 minutes for a single participation, as a maximum Good luck to all my friends 🖤

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 11
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

I think 3 hours enough to end 20 theme at the day, either if you are a beginner need to be more because it should try to read new topics to learn from and then try to publish and thus this will be with you more time.

Yes, that is good question  because  this will depend on your time setup.Due to corona  virus every man have a lot of free time . you can spend a lot of time on it . If you  spend more time you will learn more .But two to three hours per days are enough. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

Good idea, but as a beginner you need to spend more time than 3 hours a day, you can schedule you daily work by 8:00am to 10am do so few works and read senior members post to gain more experience, than by 1pm to 3pm you can work and lastly by 7pm to 10pm do your final work for the day, if we project our work like this it will be stress free and we will find it easy to work here, but our hardwork is vital and patient to stay committed and focus.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Probably as new member you may also take a little more time to understand things, but as you spend your time, if you understand things, it will take less time to complete your goal .Keep a great exercise, you have set time for yourself, according to that you are spending time here so that the rest of the routine will also go with you. All the best for your future .

• +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

if your comments /postes were useful,,,the 3 hours will be enough,,,,but if you cant get the positive ractions easily,,,you have to work more,,,I wish you success

• +1 4

I know the whole world is still infected with the coronavirus.  We can work in crypto forums from home.  I can carefully complete 20 posts in 2 hours. I hope you can complete your work in crypto forum in 3 hours. Thank you.

• +1 6
  • +2 1

I am also a master's student at the university, but in my country they did not give us vacations because of Corona, but I find time to work here about 2 hours a day and on vacation days I can stay here about 4 hours

The time you spend on the forum totally depends on you. I believe 3 hours should be more than enough to gain useful information and post useful content. I am also a student and I spend roughly 3 to 4 hours daily on the forum.

• +1 5
  • +2 1

I think each individual work differently and that's what determines how long they spend on cryptotalk. Some people do not have any other thing they do, so they can spend as long as they want while some want to spend as little timenas possible so they can move on with their normal daily work. It basically depend on the individual. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2

Of course you must first complete 100 posts. It would be good for you to complete 20 posts a day. I don't know how much you spend a day. This question varies from person to person. 2-3 hours is fine.

• +1 4

I spend daily on this forum likely 2 hours. You  have to maintain time while working here. If didn't manage time you forgot to post or miss the chance. So try to maintain your time to earn daily. It depends on you how much time you work. 

• +1 5

2 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

During the first 4/5 days you have to Spend at least 4 hour a day.  Because in that time you Won't get the topics clearly and for learning you have to do this.  After knowing the platfrom you should spend time here 2.5/3 hours.  And this is essential for working here  

• +1 3
  • +2 3

I usually spend a minimum of 2 to 3 hours per day, which is the time I need to complete my daily tasks on the forum.

• +1 4

I knew about this platform from elder brother. This platform is the best platform for earning and learning. I am a student of Bs and now i am free because of corona holidays. So i want to work here to earn some money to meet my needs. I want to achieve my some goals. Now i am beginner here but hope so by the hardworking i get money of my work.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Nice question. I think 3 or 4 hour enough for 20 comments

at the day.but its totally depends on you.if you spend more

time of this forum so that you gain more knowledge. Due to

Corona virus,  we have many time to spend some time of this

forum. Thank you. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Dear friend I think 3 hours is enough time to complete daily task. I also spend 3 hours daily and this is my part time job. This forum give all day any time you complete your daily task. So I think time depend on your knowledge and work ability. If you feel need more time you can spend more time. This forum give good knowledge about cryptocurrency and give reward for complete daily task.

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

I am also a student and I am giving my 2 hours to cryptotalk and I have distribute it in morning and evening because I can't give it full 2 hours at a time my first attention is my study and I am giving my proper time to my studies and then I am giving my free time to cryptotalk I also learned many things through cryptotalk it is also a learning platform for me I leaned about trading and investment through cryptotalk and now I am doing this so cryptotalk is best for me I really like it.

• +1 3

@Jam sidra Personally, I spend on the forum whenever I get free time for both earning and learning by gaining free crypto world knowledge through interacting with other crypto enthusiasts who are traders and investors about new crypto opportunities, ideas, and concepts that help me to experience and analyze cryptocurrency market movement in making daily steady profits outside the forum through trading and investing

download (28).jpg

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Hey mate, I always spend 2 hours in a day at cryptotalk forum, I spend much time I can because I love this forum because I am learning cryptocurrency in this forum, I also learning trading which I apply yobit exchange. I also earning doing trading.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear @Jam sidra we should give maximum 3 hours to this forum if you are students we should give 1 hour if you have a jop then we give 1 hour in this way we achieve our target the free  person should full focus on this platform

• +1 1

I spend between 2 to 4 hours in the forum since I make my publications correctly and well argued with very important information so that others who read my publication help them in their learning in case they did not know that information or sometimes I share my experience so that  People learn better and I respect the community and I also like to read their topics that they publish since they are very interesting and that information helps me to learn more.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Crytotalk is a very popular web site through which we earn a lot Crytotalk a will be any time while working because you only need to complete 20 posts, here is as little time as you need.

• +1 1