How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

Hi everyone I'm agree to all respectable members well usually for work 3 to 4 hours u can make useful and meaningful post 20 per day u can earn ur profit but if u have to find learning how u spend time in this platform I think this too much useful best of luck to all of u 

actually it will Depend on your experience . Because  if you become skilled and experience from before then per day one hour is enough  for you.but if you become  newbie like  me then you need three hour per day to get a expectional income. 

Thank you, dear, for your interest in this topic .. I think it will be more difficult for beginners to finish writing 20 posts within 3 hours. I think they need more than that, and from my personal experience, I have needed more time than that. But every day my working hours become shorter than before, due to practice and constant training, as I gained experience and useful information that will help me later finish the job in the shortest time.

• +3 1

I spend 5 to 6 hours on crypto for best for best earning. In these hours i visit many sections to where we get information and create post where i feel easy.On crypto i spend many hours with great spirit and pleasure. 

• +2 1

If you spend three hour in this forum you will not only earn good amount of money but it is also help to improve your knowledge about cryptocurrency because there is a lot of topic available that you can read and increase your knowledge this forum gives wonderful opportunities for to student

Hello my dear mate. spending time in this forum will be according  beacuse some people have very fast in everything they only need to spend only some time but some people will be very slow they need to spend more time. But any you need to spend only some time because after completing your 100 post you only need to post 20 comments daily so it will take only some time.

I am also a university student and I work in this forum, but I do not spend much time here because of my studies and my aim is to learn crypto and raise capital in order to invest in trading

Welcome dear this platform.  Thanks for sharing this information. This platform is gives you opportunity you learn and earn.  Both are beneficial for us. You work here more time spend then you earn.

To achieve the best profit, you do not need much time, as it has lost two or three hours per day, and this is sufficient to make a good profit, and there are some people who spend long hours and are useless.

There is no fixed time, and your achievement of profit depends on your culture and experience in working in this forum, it may take two hours or more or less to create 20 posts per day, and that depends on your experience, I recommend that you search and read more about cryptocurrencies in the forum to gain more knowledge, in order to  You can create good and useful topics.

Well, three hours is just the ideal time span that you can give to cryptotalk if you want to maximize the benefits, but as you become more familiar with the forum, the time spent will reduce to about 2 hours because by then you must have know alot of things and the way they are done. So make good use of this break to earn my friend.

There is no specific time to spend in circulation and there is no specific profit because profit is related to market volatility, as for working in this forum, I spend about two hours a day here and through my work I can earn cryptocurrencies and learn a lot of experiences

• +5 1

Dear cryptotalk is the best platforum which we post a topic or comment at any time at any place. So we try to best spend the mostly free time in this platforum. I try to spend all free time with this platforum.

• +5 1

My dear friend only one week spend on cryptotalk for earning this is the best earning point for students me also use cryptotalk for earning money I advice you to used cryptotalk for earning money this is the best way to earning money

My dear friend only one week spend on cryptotalk for earning this is the best earning point for students me also use cryptotalk for earning money I advice you to used cryptotalk for earning money this is the best way to earning money

After The Completion of 100 useful posts You can earn for maximum 20 useful posts daily as the forum pays for maximum of 20 posts in a day and each post will have a payment of 10 talk token and If it has positive reputation on it you will earn 200 satoshi for it too.

Yes dear friends i think 3 houres evry day are enough for completing your 20 topics here if you have enough knowledge so you can write useful topic in such a 9 minutes and help other member with it.

this is very good

In my opinion, you only need two hours to complete your work here, and you can use the remaining hour to read and learn things you do not know in order to increase your experience in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

The time that you should spend should be the time that would be enough for you to make quality posts. For me I make 2 posts per sitting. And before the end of the day I might have finished the whole 20 which is nice because I am not rushing to finish it.

My dear friend, it does not matter how many hours you spend most important of that. What do you write and what do you offer? How do you use your time correctly? We have to focus on this and the rewards will come automatically and we will get a good reputation

Hello my friend, I am new here, but I have read some instructions and topics about this matter. I can say that it is self-evident that the more time I spend here, the higher the profit rate, but 3 to 2 hours a day is enough to get a good profit in addition to being able to benefit from the existing information In CryptoTalk to get the most benefit possible😊

Actually, I think it depends on how much knowledge you have in the cryptocurrencies field because this makes your response for posts quick as a result that it takes less time than people who have low knowledge and experience.

dear friend r this forum is very interesting and very helpful so when I am starting the project so I am only 2 to 3 hours spend time in this platform and this time I am very busy and not any disturbing in this time. 

As for making money, once you are done with 20 useful posts and 50 reactions, the rest of the time will be in learning more about cryptocurrencies and investing. So the more time you spend the more knowledge you gain..

• +2 1

In order for best performance we must most of our time at this site.if we have more time than we should spend our time here in order to gain knowledge but we should spend 2 to 3 hours for learning and earning.

For best earning, I think 2 hours or 2 hours 30 min is enough. If you write properly, as like you give more information then it will complete nearly 3 hours.