How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

I think 3 or 4 hour enough for 20 remarks .at the day.but its absolutely relies upon you.if you invest more energy of this discussion with the goal that you acquire information. Because of Covid, we have many chance to invest some energy of this gathering. Much obliged to you.

I think you can earn the best money from this forum if you spend 3-4 hours.  I can make money by working in this forum for a short time.  If you want to earn more money by working on this forum then you have to work for 3-4 hours.  Basically, posting is the main job of this forum. So you have to make sure that the post is not wrong.  If we want to make money working here, we have to work according to the rules.  If you work with time and make the right post, you can be successful by earning money.

Good post my friend you need to spend more time and read all the comments to get knowledge about the forum and tradings because if you will get the information of this forum then you will create useful and helpful posts and your earnings will be more and you can increase your earning by doing good posts. I think three hours are more then enough. But i will advice you to divide this time for posting and learning.. Thank you. 

Time table is valuable in life . Someone who have own timetable get achive his goals.I think there is no time limit to work on this forum as it depend on us that in what time we complete our 20 posts as we will get the payment for 20 posts per day so spending more time could benefit us in a way that we can learn many useful things by reading the quality content here.

On 12/13/2020 at 1:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site My friend

Dear friend, for starters it will be difficult and take a little time due to poor knowledge of things cryptotalk But with the passage of time, the matter becomes less suffering and faster with practice and understanding of this area and in less than two hours it will fulfill the required purpose.

This depends upon you that how much time you can spend here but if you are only making the daily posts then you can complete your work in 2 or 3 hours . If you are a investor or trader then the much time is required to spend at this forum. We can also spend our time in the reading of others posts for getting good knowledge. 

Creating good topics and Keep a great exercise, you have set time for yourself, according to that you are spending time here so that the rest of the routine will also go with you. All the best for your future. And I wish you guys best of luck 

Of course I also cover 3 to 5 hours per day in this forum.  I don’t use the whole post to post alone.  But after I finish creating the posts, I look forward to learning from other posts so that I can gain more knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies.

New comers must spend more time here to learn new things other wise 1 hour is enough to put 20 post in one day. beacuse its very good platform to gain something specially in this epidemic because we are having free time now we can spend much time here.

Every man has a lot of free time due to corona virus. You can spend a lot of time on it. If you spend more time you can learn more days but two to three hours per day is enough.

I'm new here and I have no perfect idea for this. But I'm working 2 hours daily because I completed my first hundred posts and now I'm posting 20 posts daily. I'm working very hard and making best posts and I hope I'll get good earning.

Dear at the beginning, I think that it is less than four hours a day, as a maximum, to work in this forum Of course, if you are a beginner, each topic will take approximately ten minutes if you are writing a very useful topic with good content To achieve good profits

I matters this true query  due to the fact  this can rely on it slow setup.Because of corona  virus every man have numerous loose time . You may spend loads of time on it . In case you  spend greater time you will learn extra .But two to three hours in keeping with day.

Everything will depend on the desire I have that day and how is my state of mind, but generally speaking on average I work in the forum for 2 to 3 hours a day, maybe some days I will dedicate more time if I find very important information that catches my attention .

• Useful or interesting 1

You may find it difficult to start with the 100 free participation in terms of effort and time, but you can consider this a type of training and a period in which you understand things .. Either after two or three hours as a maximum, it will be enough to turn your profit .. even if you use an interpreter to do the participation.

No matter how long you spend time on the forum as long as you create 20 topics or contents per day then you are don with your job, but make sure that you contents are good and quality in order to get full payment for all your contents.

10 hours ago, Orwas1994 said:

My friend there is no limit time to work on CRYPTOTALK, you have to post 20 post on day and get more knowledge and experience from others members and share your thoughts and opinions here to help other members to get more information about cryptocurrencies and post only good and useful topic and get good reputation to earn more money 

@Shuaib

@Shuaibu

@betelihem

Yeah that's what i said, their is not time limit as long as we maid 20 posts per day that have good a good and interesting contestants that's enough to make money from the forum, but like you said the contents should be good in order to survive from getting deleted or getting negative reactions.

as the forum is taking us for using it we should spend as more time as possible in order to keep the forum active all the time because we are the members and we have to do that

Dear @MT khan I think only 5 minutes are quite enough to make a single post. Because the minimum 100 characters are required for a single usefull post and in 2 hours I can easily complete my 20 usefull posts per day. 

My friend , I am student and I am only 2 hour per day on crypto for best earning. It depend on you how many time you work. My wish is success of life. Thank you.

Crypto is best forum for earning and learning.if we spend minimum 2 or 3 hours per day on daily basis then we can get good payment from this forum.its dependent on your activities that how much you are free in the day.

Two hours is very fine, but three hours will help you a lot. The time we spend is directly correlated with the information and our education. Even with just a few hours, after some months we reach into levels of understanding that will be a lot higher from what others are doing by following youtube and non important influencers in social media.

The amount of time spent on this forum those not gives or guarantees us of better payment. The only thing that gives us better earnings here is the quality of posts and topics created. And how they've impacted knowledge and information to the members.

Yes mate, three hours is enough time for working on this forum. In this time, we can read other's post as well can do our daily tasks which is to share 22 posts daily on this forum. We should work hard for the uplift of this forum.