How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

Hy mates I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that if you want some beat experience you have to give 2 to 3 hours regularly to have a great result

A beautiful thing. Your earnings will start after the first 100 full posts are accepted. You can post 20 to 50 posts per day. You will be paid for twenty posts. But keep in mind that only useful posts are paid for. If your posts are not useful then it will not be accepted. Every day you can finish all your work in two to two and a half hours. You can spend more time here if you want. Because from here one can acquire knowledge on various subjects. Another thing, you can also do your posts with more time if you want.

• +3 1

I spend 2 or 3 hours Daily on this platform and I earn a lot of money, I am a student and nowadays I have a holiday, I am sitting home free, I work here and I get so much money that I get my basic  needs by my own.

Dear friends i I think that if you work on this forum continuously for 3 hours, it will benefit you immensely, because the graph works on every post even for 9 minutes, then use it a lot and it can be an informative post. Because I am also done, I can not work on this phone continuously for two hours. I work on it in the morning and in the evening. Because the study is first and I give the most time to my study And if you give 9 minutes to a post, according to me it will be a lot of time and you will be able to comment on this very good post. ......

It depends on you.How much do you know about one topic,your writting speed and skill,your thought power etc are the factors to make your time frame.If you want to learn also and then from your experience want to make new topics then you have to give extra time here.But for me i think 2hours will be enough to make 20posts every.

My dear friend I am a student too. You have to work from around three to four hours on this platform to make 20 useful posts. I suggest you to make 30 posts a day so that, even if your some posts get deleted than you still get your payment of 20 useful posts. You have to work hard for this. Gather knowledge and try to create unique content for others.

Hey mate, We are lucky to work on this forum as now in this pandemic situation we get more time to spend in this forum. According to me i don't check how much time i worker in this forum it depends on my mood swing, Sometimes i work in different times or in continues time. Most of the time i spend in gaining lot of information's from this forum. 

It took me seven days to finish 100 comments, and then it took me several days to comment and increase my tolk balance, and then I started drawing it to my personal balance. It's easy, but it takes some patience and a good job

Yes dear I'm also a student and I'm also new on cryptocurrency and I think spending 3 hours in a day is best for good earning on cryptocurrency posting about good topics also very helpful for good earning on this site

The amount of time you spend on this platform is beneficial for you.By spending more and more time on this platform, you will get knowledge and along with this you can earn money. So work hard And try to give your hundred percent. This platform pays you a good price. This platform will prove to be very enjoyable for students like me.

• +5 1

Dear friend, in my opinion, it's depends on you. If you create one post in 9 minutes then 3 hours are maximum for 20 posts per day. But in my opinion, you should create posts at least 25 per day because yobit delete some useless posts, and according to 9 minutes average, for 25 posts, you should spend 4 hours per day. 

• +5 1

On 12/13/2020 at 5:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

I am also a student and in my free time I am doing crypro.I also work 3 hours everyday on crypto. Everyday we have to post 20 informative posts to earn. So If you havr some Knowlton and understand the meaning of the topic this time should be enoug.It is working for me till now.

Dear mates the best time you spend expectedly on cryoto talk should be within three to four hours, because it is expected that you make a post of 20 daily and each post is expected to take at least 6-7 minute before proceeding on the next post, and also you need to take you time to understand the topic before commenting on it 

• +2 1

First of all forum not saying work here for earning. Forum give us bonus as in money or btc. But do not consider as job then you dont need to wait here so much time. Its my opinion.  But if you really want good money then daily 2 to 3 hours are enough . 

I think I want four hours to write 25 useful comments and topics  .and to trade btc on yopit  by buying and selling or checking investments to decide what IWant  buy

I think for the best earning 2 to 3 hours is the best time and in this time you can also read the all rules so I think it is the best time for the earning. So don't worry and become happy I think.

About to me 3 to 4 hours  you should gave the cryptotalk.because now a days holiday of crona.because  you almost free and gave time one post 10 mint and learn some ideasa when you feel free

When you start working on this site first, A lot of your time is spent init, this work is difficult at first time also takes more time but as soon as you complete your 100 comments , then I think  3 to 4 hours  that is on your daily basis .This site is very effective in improving your English .

• +3 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Two to three hours are best for learning about crypto currencies. You should not be here for just 20 post a day and earning money. You should spend time to read out best topics of the forum to learn about crypto world. And you will get new and best ways of earning.

Dear you have asked a good question here..Dear your earning does not depend on the time wgich you give to crypto forum.Your earning depends upon the quality of your posts and your hard work.so you if you give little time but it is full of useful content than you can have great earningmBest of luck dear

Well it mostly depends on how you schedule your work and how fast are you in typing your daily post. Unlike me, I mostly spend more than three hours on the forum everyday because I'm not fast at typing and I'm the type that love staying always online. You are always welcome.

On 12/13/2020 at 12:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

You can spend as much as more time as you want there is no specific time to reply post, all cryptotalk want is for you to reply the daily posts. 

@Nazrul4444 I agree with you, It's mainly depend on your writing speed. A high speed easily can complete his daily post in one hour. You know, cryptotalk payment mainly depends on positive rating for your post. If you get more positive ratings on all post, you will earn maximum payment from this forum. So my dear, Forum earning don't depend on how much time spend here.

• Useful or interesting 1

It does not depend on time. It depends on working. If you works fastly then you spend less time in the forum for earning. I personally give maximum 2 hours for earning in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day