How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

Amazon.com: Crypto Talk: "Bitcoin The Internet of Money" eBook: Lilly-Hester, ... $0.00 Read with Kindle Unlimited to also enjoy access to over 1 million more titles ... of Change, the first platform to utilize crowdfunding technology to earn Bitcoin. ... Best Sellers Rank: #5,121,506 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store). Discover the Best Faucets List to Earn Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies for free. ... PW multi ALT coin faucet (but only a few of them working at this time, many of ... The claim value is set to the exchange price we pay for the cryptocurrency. ... #NewCrypto to watch @FaucetCoin 

On 12/13/2020 at 4:43 PM, Jam sidra said:

I'm student but now I'm free because of holidays of corona viruse. I setup make time for this site so I thought 3 hour's a day work on this site . its time much or not for best earning on this site.

Yes mate it is an excellent platform to earn extra money in holidays. As much time you can give to this platform as much money you can earn. Here on this platform you can earn money as well as you can get amazing knowledge.

• +3 1

You may find it difficult to start with the 100 free participation in terms of effort and time, but you can consider this a type of training and a period in which you understand things .. Either after two or three hours as a maximum, it will be enough to turn your profit .. even if you use an interpreter to do the participation. I don't think you need more than 10 minutes for a single participation .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

To work with this crypto, you need to take out a specific time, which time you will post in this forum. That's when you'll have the opportunity to post. You will get the same amount of money from this forum, as well as experience a lot from here. It doesn't just make you money, it's through education. You can spend a little time here and learn a lot about your life.

You should first create an account and then complete 100 useful posts. This post will be completed in about five days after which you will have to do twenty posts daily and fifty reacts daily. This will be your first money after about seven days. Daily base post is completed in about two hours. After that you will be free all day. If you want to earn more than that then you can invest in it. 

How much time you spend making money on cryptotalk forums depends on your skills and knowledge.  The more knowledge and skills you have, the sooner you can post on crypto forums and make money.  But I have to spend about two hours to complete 20 posts every day.

hlw guys, Good morning. I am new to Cryptotalk platform. So it takes a little more time to work and understand. I have to spend 3-4 hours here every day. But the fact that I can learn a lot from here is much more helpful for me.

Well, I'm spending my 2 hours if making posting here but most of the time i used the 1 hour for posting and the other q hours is for reading some topics here so that i will have a knowledge for other day that i worked here.

• +1 2

In this aspect is not how much spend is all about how capable one can take his or her time to study before posting good result to yield earning better. But when one spend much time or less without any gain is waste of time and resources.

3 R's are enough to finish reputation and 25 post done if you are golden typing then you don't have to worry about time there is no time limit we should spend as much as possible time on this form good luck

• +1 1

All around here we think some good income can give time to earn here because we get something good from here so we benefit from giving a lot of time here because here we can come up with some good ideas for relief so we can discuss a lot of good things.  If we can learn something, then if we can give time here, we can gain a lot. Hopefully, I can do something good here.

It will be difficult for beginner to get first 100 free,but what one will learn in the platform is much,becouse one can also learn about trading also in the platform becouse this forum gives good knwledge

You can use this forum efficiently with spending your 3 hours, buy if you want to improve your knowledge about crypto you can spend more than that. This forum is a great place to learning new things about crypto that's why after i finish my work i'try to read the informative posts much as i can.

• +1 1

@Jam sidra yes dear this is really good time for this forum but don't waste your 3 hour in that 3 hour you need to gain information about this forum try to read all post which is really helpful for you .

According to me we need to spend most of time on this forum.not specfic time required for this forum.if you want to earn more so get more knowledge forum this forum. Knowledge will come to you by just time spending.so make a rime table and give maximum time on this forum.now days we are free and at home so get knowledge as possible. In beginning we need to learn more and time maybe 3 to 4 hour must br need in a day.

Edited by Stiffen white

Well, I also spend 3-4 hours here. At this time I also have college off. So I am free all day.As a result, I spend a lot of time here. I make 20 comments every day. And I try to read all the posts and comments related to investment and trading. It teaches me a lot.

3 hours is an ideal time for work. I distribute it throughout the day and participate every now and then to ensure that we provide useful content to others and gain a lot of useful information.

Dear friend, you should not spend more time than you need.  If you can use the time in the re-forum and work patiently, it will be very good for your income.  The more time you spend on a task, the more inexperience you will have in that task.  Thank you.

• +3 1

We need to spend time as of our own will. The forum has not bound us in anyway to work here. But still there are some of the precautions that would make a great deal. We should plan our content first then post here. 2 hours is enough time to spend to get maximum earning.

It depends on you. How you knows the topic and how you thought.But from my opinion or my personal experience 1 hour or1.30 hour is enough for me to make 20 post daily.But i think you should gives time how much you can. Because this is the way where you gives time you can learn.

I think that 3 hours on this site is more than enough, as you will complete your 20 posts without any problem and also make them long and valuable.

Crypto is the best platform for currency because no.time-specific one and it is simple to invest every day, by coming back, one can easily make comments while facing difficulty and whenever you want, you can chill it.  There is no time limit and you can comment your heart whenever you want, but whatever you want to comment on, a positive one should be done so that your time is not wasted and positive or whatever means you have is acceptable. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear mate, very good question you ask. Anyhow it depends on our time schedule that how much time we give to cryptotalk the more we give the more we earn. But if you do 20 post daily it will very helpful to you also because 20 post for daily is enough. Thanks 

In my opinion you have to spend three to four hour daily for good earning.if you spend much time in cryptotalk then you will get more payment.it depends on you that how to make extra time to spend in crypto world. More you old more you get.for getting  a lot of experience you need to spend much time in cryptotalk.

Probably as new member you may also take a little more time to understand things, but as you spend your time, if you understand things, it will take less time to complete your goal .Keep a great exercise, you have set time for yourself, according to that you are spending time here so that the rest of the routine will also go with you. All the best for your future .