The indirect adoption of cryptocurrencies in governments?? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amiami

The indirect adoption of cryptocurrencies in governments??

In recent weeks there have been certain news that have stirred, a bit, the opinions that some individuals associated with different governments from different countries have based on Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in general, these news highlighted the fact that some individuals within national or world politics used cryptocurrencies as a means to make payments, transactions or simply save.

Which reflects that many groups from large or small nations look favorably on cryptocurrencies, a recent example is that of President Nicolas Maduro who apparently pays loans to the Turks using Bitcoin another case is that of the Ukrainian councilor who declared 180,000 XMR that he has in his possession, or the recent Russian law that forced politicians to declare their assets in cryptocurrencies and it turned out that at least 38% have BTC and ETH in their possession.

This fully reflects an indirect adoption of cryptocurrencies in order to satisfy some business need.

What do you think about this? Why more and more rulers use cryptocurrencies but governments in general continue to maintain a negative or neutral position?

Tim-Draper-Is-Convinced-Bitcoin-Will-Reach-250000-Dollars-696x449.jpg.a57d530b7926d1e579c7c401aa6ab474.jpg

Edited by Amiami
Errors
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

In my opinion, even bad news are GOOD for cryptocurrency. It just works as extra-hype. Future is inevitable and if politicians forbid cryptocurrencies, it only makes people more curious. And if it happens in such countries as Ukraine, Russia and Turkey, it’s double great - people there forced to search for additional income so they can start trading, which eventually leads to crypto’s popularization. 

Edited by Donor
  • Useful or interesting 1

On 12/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, Amiami said:

What do you think about this? Why more and more politicians use cryptocurrencies but governments continue to maintain a negative or neutral position?

Firstly, political discussions are not allow in the forum (you can easily paraphrase word the politician) 

Government would never support fully the adoption of cryptocurrencies, because control of cryptocurrencies can not be handled by a single entity and government will not share it responsibility with any other organization. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This data is proof that the politicians and many other rich investors have started to realise the the future potential of Bitcoins. this year had been in favour of cryptocurrencies to a large extent due to the increased use of internet throughout the world. this has also positively impacted the value of Bitcoins and no doubt there would be increasing importance for cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

30 minutes ago, Froshk said:

Firstly, political discussions are not allow in the forum (you can easily paraphrase word the politician) 

@Froshk I know the rule, but the issue is not talk about a political problem, I am not asking about politics, but about the strange conviction that these individuals prohibit or regulate cryptocurrencies in their country but most keep funds in them, that is why that I indicate an indirect adoption of Bitcoin, in the same way I have already modified parts of the subject to avoid future sanctions, thanks for the advice🥳

• +2 1

On 12/12/2020 at 1:57 PM, Amiami said:

What do you think about this? Why more and more rulers use cryptocurrencies but governments in general continue to maintain a negative or neutral position?

I think it is a typical behavior of human beings, in general what is prohibited is more attractive to society, something similar happens with cryptocurrencies, more and more countries regulate in a negative way the funds accumulated in bitcoin, but behind From cameras, many of those who regulate it keep their cryptocurrencies, since they know the power that such a system has.

I think it is not the moment or because of two or five countries who adopted partially cryptocurrencies we will do the fiesta! I think the adoption of cryptocurrency still is not ready and maybe will take a long time to be regularized globally. My opinion the adoption of cryptocurrency is depended on about development, the day when they make it traceable I'm sure will be immediately adopted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Cryptocurrencies have evolved terribly in recent years, but the big whales have controlled their price a lot and the analysis in them has become very difficult, especially at the end of the year, but I do not think that countries are ready to deal with these cryptocurrencies because they are not subject to international laws.

The government is supposed to Play a central path in the adoption of cryptocurrencies but rather its indirectly using these technologies through private individuals, and these is absolutely not good for the future development of cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

The bureaucrats are using crypto behind the Curtin and  imbursement government funds that's why they are not legalising crypto policies. Their all transactions will be seen in blockchain and they will spotted. Because the government treasury account will be show in block chain and the amount of transfer will seen easily. Also the government want to hold super messy to public. The fiat is also the reason because government know their are fake fiat is also in market and they have to collect it before legalising crypto currency fully. 

• +1 1

Is now inevitable to say Cryptocurrencies is just a scan which will at one state fall on its vision, as it's now about how quick most institution and government accept the measures to accept Crypto as well as having to do their own regulations on the part if Cryptocurrencies on its adoption on the financial system

• +1 1

I think there are advantages and disadvantages at this point.
An advantage would be that the currencies are being seen in an important and novel way, but a disadvantage is that at any time governments will find it easy to ask you for taxes on your crypto assets.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Amiami said:

@Froshk I know the rule, but the issue is not talk about a political problem, I am not asking about politics, but about the strange conviction that these individuals prohibit or regulate cryptocurrencies in their country but most keep funds in them, that is why that I indicate an indirect adoption of Bitcoin, in the same way I have already modified parts of the subject to avoid future sanctions, thanks for the advice🥳

Offcourse it's better to keep the word politics and politicians away, 

It's a know fact that those that are steadily condemning cryptocurrencies own a large share of these currencies in one form or the other

• +1 1

Well you are right, adoption is happening indirectly within this government officials.

Last time, I read that US is sending funds to Wuhan Gaidu (supported president of Venezuela By US). Until then Nicolas Maduro was seizing the funds that US sending to Gaidu though fiat. I wonder did he seize the USDC too? Do you know how Nicolas Maduro get that btc? Was he holding upto now or he use the same fund sent to Gaidu?

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

All the educated people and the finance minister through out the world have good knowledge about the cryptocurrency and they want to implement in their country but they have to look their rules and regulations and work accordance to them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This may be some problem in my opinion. These deals would be more important not to be announced. It could mean measures might be taken against Bitcoin if it keeps being used this way. It is known that Bitcoin is better by gold and it is not blocked by a central controller. Perhaps a way to make this less usable would be for governments to be in a race who will control most. We have to wait and see because today geopolitics for first time enter the Bitcoin world.

• +1 1

There are some politicians that own cryptocurrencies since for some it is allowed, although if this is Monero then they did good to declare the exact amount as there would be many asking questions about where these came from. Still it is monero and many questions can arise. I know that Ukraine poiticians promoted crypto for years and this way they also helped the people of the country to make some good investments. What can happen is governments will use Bitcoin as they will see the value and buy a lot.

Edited by annayks
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is a great way to bypass centralized systems that are controlled by some governments. This was found in 2010 by Wikileaks that adopted Bitcoin for donations when the US had blocked access to the traditional payments coming from Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Paypal. It was an alternative that worked well for them and it works for everyone else.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, yonkii said:

Bitcoin is a great way to bypass centralized systems that are controlled by some governments. This was found in 2010 by Wikileaks that adopted Bitcoin for donations when the US had blocked access to the traditional payments coming from Visa, American Express, Mastercard and Paypal. It was an alternative that worked well for them and it works for everyone else.

If the crypto currency become legal then the government can not be able to control it and the corrupts people will use it for their own purpose and will paly with the crypto market.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 12/12/2020 at 2:57 PM, Amiami said:

@Amiami The countries already have a currency with which they carry out their internal commercial operations, they have an exchange policy with other countries and all their actions are reflected in their laws, for example, to use a different currency as internal payment in many countries you have to change the laws, because they have established in them that only the currency that the country possesses is the one that can be used for that, also due to the anonymous nature of cryptocurrencies, they are vulnerable to fall into the hands of mafias and organized crime to commit crimes of extortion, kidnapping and financing of terrorism, as well as money laundering and to avoid that there are international conventions that countries must comply with, once they have signed, these are the reasons why governments try to block the use of crypto in the economies of their countries, in addition to avoiding tax evasion.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

The only that I see as a reason why they would remain their stand about crypto currency as neutral or against to the idea is because of the economical power basis. This basis represents the money involved in different countries varies their prices with each other by comparison. The representation is based upon the value of each legal tender of the countries monetary value in the market showing how much power their economy has. If ever they somehow adopt crypto currency, there is a possibility that their economic power would be unknown since they are going to use a different currency and not their legal tender anymore.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Dormilon said:

The countries already have a currency with which they carry out their internal commercial operations, they have an exchange policy with other countries and all their actions are reflected in their laws

@Dormilon Sorry for the delay in the response, for some reason Cryptotalk did not notify me that you tagged me, returning to the topic, I think your answer is the most convincing, your arguments are firm and I share them, without a doubt the factors you mentioned can also be used  When debating whether cryptocurrencies are feasible for exchange such as Fiat currency, you gave me an idea for a new topic, greetings!

• +1 1

Maybe the transaction on the government level through electric currency is to prevent the international taxes being applied on the local currencies. But it's very difficult for them to allow the same system for there own country people because they want to collect taxes.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2020 at 7:49 PM, Amiami said:

@Froshk I know the rule, but the issue is not talk about a political problem, I am not asking about politics, but about the strange conviction that these individuals prohibit or regulate crypto currencies in their country but most keep funds in them, that is why that I indicate an indirect adoption of Bitcoin, in the same way I have already modified parts of the subject to avoid future sanctions, thanks for the advice🥳

You are right the we need to solve problem of these crypto currencies not decision of politicians and governments are coming to this field at least with negative worlds but its all for the developing the word for crypto where rules are needed to be followed .

• +1 1

12 hours ago, mzk7736 said:

Maybe the transaction on the government level through electric currency is to prevent the international taxes being applied on the local currencies. But it's very difficult for them to allow the same system for there own country people because they want to collect taxes.

The government interest mean that they will either restrict the usage of the crypto or they will put huge load of taxes of the crypto currency usage, so only few can be able to use it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.