Cryptotalk movement - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Cryptotalk movement

This is a good idea and I think it is a good way to express thanks to this member because first he spread the idea of the cryptocurrency, secondly because he added a new friend to the site, and thirdly because he will benefit in the spread of this site and therefore I suggest that this idea is good and we must take the initiative to do it

• +2 1

I think referral system on forum is being considered by the forum administrators but I am surprised to read the first line of OP that says, we can generate money from the Cryptotalk. You guys need to be clear, online forum like cryptotalk is already more than just a money earning platform. Cryptotalk has an endless possibilities to contribute this crypto world, be precisely noticed please. 

Hello friend, thanks for this topic. For it is good to increase the number of members and also it is good to increase the number of topics. But the members must be effective, and the topics must be useful and understandable, these conditions I think must be met first

Yes you right. Cryptotalk is best forum . You can earn money and nore profits gain . Goal in the forum is get knowledge and information in digital currency.  Thanks for sharing this information. 

we can invest in this site. We make money by the way of posting and also can trade here. We should write informative, positive, and useful and relevant post.  There is many sections in Cryptotalk . We increase our income by using these section.  There is lot benefits in Cryptotalk

I was joined this for earning . But after joining this I saw this features and now I like this forum . Because here we learn about Crypto currencies and now I am improving my English language. 

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. Yes of course my dear friend, our entry able to make money and benefits ,according to me, our goal in this platform is knowledge and instructions of crypto currency.

Cryptotalk is cultural and commercial movement ,which can be useful for many people around the world with so many fans and member  I really appreciate the kind of work here and I am enjoying being one of thee members of this great platform 

Hello, mate, what the proposal you give would be fine, but in a way, since if we analyze the situation, currently there are many people in the forum, so most of them are usually beginners, who are starting or becoming familiar with the forum, Some of them pay attention to following the rules but others not so much, so if the forum were to be made known to more people, it is most likely that not all of them will try to follow the rules, because the only thing that would be generated would be the collapse of the forum or worse, the elimination of it.
Note: It should be noted that this is my point of view and I do not seek to offend anyone, everyone is free to give their own opinion, greetings.

After sharing 20 breasts daily for a month, you will get an amount of money after sharing many useful posts, good ideas and various topics

After sharing 20 breasts daily for a month, you will get an amount of money after sharing many useful posts, good ideas and various topics

Great idea but I don't really see this idea suitable for this site as referral program are mostly run by sites who wants to create awareness and generate traffic And crypto already got the traffick

Don't forget that your earnings comes from posting campaign which is paid in double phases of coins. Earning in BTC and as well through main coin that's Talk Coin. Referral program bonus is not necessary considering the average population joining daily. Just focus on learning the sound experience to to change and advance your level of financial status

Yes I dear friend I think this is really an amazing forum  . The beauty of this forum is that you can learn and earn at the same time on this forum . You can learn really amazing knowledge on the forum about crypto.

• +1 1

Hey friend I think there are two types of people that are working here some people prefer the money they just focus on the earning and some people join this forum for learning knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency because this knowledge will be beneficial for them in the future. So I think we should always prefer the knowledge instead of money.

The Cryptotalk movement is the Awareness of the cryptocurrencies all over the world as cryptotalk is an incredible platform in the world it is created for the purpose of creating awareness about the cryptocurrencies and their benefits. this forum is meant for the sharing of views, ideas, points and constructive information

Yobit can make some campaigns time by time some of them are similar that your offer, it's really nice to see offers like this. I think moderator will consider it. Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thank you for posting what you need.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I think that crypto currency movements is very helpful for knowledge . it will be a good project to add referral program into the platform. Thanks my dear friend. Give me your honest opinion.

You need to make good sized and effective posts. Through the ones posts, you get what you need and accomplish what you need.  that leads to users plagiarizing people who enter to  generate more money in your favor, for all these reasons that the platform does not have is that it is still the best.

There is a topic in another section, posted by an admin. You may reply this suggestion there so they will be able to see and read it, maybe they'll consider and make it happen. This would be helpful for those who have a hard time completing daily posts. But this is also quite dangerous because a lot of people will be attracted to the forum, including scammers and frauds. Keeping the forum in its healthy environment would be much harder with more members.

This platform depends on a set of strict rules and regulations .. Your proposal is not included in the work in Crypto because it offers many advantages that make it the best platform that provides service to fans of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, davy22 said:

@Pereira @MT khan @kikifam @Joy55555@Gela

The truth is this is becoming some of the best platform for us to enjoy the work we do have today is to understand that there is value to every strong purpose we get ourselves in there are so many people out there that are trying to fake their place in this place and to me this remains that place where we can be able to construed and work on the work that is effective in most cases that we have been able to see out there

This is true. In the case of people that are in search of ways to earn money and in a safe place like this. Peopl will work hard to make their way into a platform as good as this. Having so many benefits for its members.

Crypto talk  is very amazing forum I think this is best forum in  the world that gives you Sauch an  amazing and beautiful pieces of knowledge and on the other hand it gives us a good income that is very helpful for me I am a student and it's helped me a lot in my life it makes me independent.

Hi friend I think there is no need of the referrals to share with other members because a lot of new members are joining this forum daily without any referrals . This is a great forum for the perspective of learning and earning therefore we should recommend this forum to the other members because they will also get the benefits from this forum. 

In my opinion I do not think that the referral system is necessary to attract people, the forum is one of the largest and most popular in this niche. The more we are, the payments will be reduced and that is not good for anyone, also many spammers arrive and more if a referral system is created!