Cryptotalk movement - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Cryptotalk movement

This is an incredible forum in which all of us came here to generate income and I came through a video on YouTube that a person uploaded, but I would like to recommend this great page, I would like that a cryptotalk movement could be made and that for each The person that a user brings earns a bonus or a percentage of what our referral does, so a person will bring many more people to the forum, that is my proposal and I would like some moderator to take it into account.

What do you users think?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 10
  • +2 5
  • +3 7
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

@Pereira Dear friend this methods used by those site which has less members or less popular site, and cryptotalk has huge crowd and they don't need of this method, when we come here first difficult task is 100 free for them if they remove this task for new member then their members will increase day by day.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Thanks friend for solving my incognita, I still write the 100 free post, but this is where you see the effort of the user to work and do their job well, I can say that they do not have to remove this option because the user learns from their errors and strives not to delete his post and topic.

29 minutes ago, MT khan said:

@Pereira Estimado amigo, estos métodos son utilizados por aquellos sitios que tienen menos miembros o sitios menos populares, y cryptotalk tiene una gran multitud y no necesitan este método, cuando llegamos aquí la primera tarea difícil es 100 gratis para ellos si eliminan esta tarea para nuevo miembro, entonces sus miembros aumentarán día a día.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The problem I have with referral system with all the sites I tried is that they always require a minimum number of referrals a person must have before he or she can withdraw their earning. You can work and get paid but if you don't have upto 20 referrals for example, you will not be able to withdraw what you worked hard for. If this forum decide to do a referral system that does not require any minimum referral, then that's okay. But then, there are a lot of members on this forum already so I don't think will consider that system. 

• +2 1

The cryptotalk forum is better than any forum I have known for the entire time I worked. It includes a lot of information, so that payments are made through the btc currency, the richest currency that you may be paid through. If you do not take advantage of the knowledge that is here, it will not work that you will search for in Mudna or video. Why . It is simple because when you read the article you go to the comments. Some members here are experts in this field. You will find weaknesses and strengths. Work smart.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

How are you dear .. I am a new member of this useful forum. As I learn something new and important every day in addition to making money in this easy way, and you can give your important participation and give benefit to everyone. hope you always sucssed.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In the cryptotalk forum there is no referral system that you can earn from them because it's a forum and it's new not old like bitcointalk, any one can earn with her self work just by post and share with other her experiences and more

Hi dear No, I do not think cryptotalk need to advertise so There are a lot of people in crypto talk who are going to increase day by day It may also be because of this that we get knowledge along with the earnings on crypto talk. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dear bro this is a useful forum it is very effective for us . If you want to make it more powerful than firstly you make useful content for others . It may need no advertise. More people come to this forum day by day. It happens because it give a lot of knowlesdge. 

We also have a specific movement in this cryptocurrency. Here we come to learn, to understand, to earn, and to acquire knowledge and experience. You can understand a lot through one of your posts. You can easily earn from here. But I think if you get a good reputation by posting well here, you will definitely be able to earn a good amount.

Cryptotalk is best platform for earning. Many people using this forum to make money and increase knowledge. Cryptotalk give a lot of money and benefits to its users.It tells us about digital currencies.  If we want to become a successful in life, we can invest in this site. We make money by the way of posting and also can trade here. We should write informative, positive, and useful post. There is many sections in Cryptotalk . We increase our income by using these section. Cryptotalk benefied us more when we use its all section. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

This site is very useful, especially for beginners, as they can learn about the field of cryptocurrencies and earn some cryptocurrencies through their work with it, which helps them open their own projects in the future

Hello friend, thanks for this topic. For it is good to increase the number of members and also it is good to increase the number of topics. But the members must be effective, and the topics must be useful and understandable, these conditions I think must be met first

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/12/2020 at 7:26 PM, Pereira said:

This is an incredible forum in which all of us came here to generate income and I came through a video on YouTube that a person uploaded, but I would like to recommend this great page, I would like that a cryptotalk movement could be made and that for each The person that a user brings earns a bonus or a percentage of what our referral does, so a person will bring many more people to the forum, that is my proposal and I would like some moderator to take it into account.

What do you users think?

Dear @Pereira yes this is the best and trustable forum to work and you can learn here maximum about the cryptocurrencies and it's trading and mining and many more. This is the best forum that I ever found for earning and learning.

Yes it could be that we invite our friends through referral link here in cryptotalk but it's okay if there is not.

we must always be welcome all the rules of the forum. @Aria2021

Edited by riazpakistani
  • Useful or interesting 1

It is a good suggestion. I am with you. Hope moderators take it on in forum
I am from my friend, I got to know the forum and entered it and always tell my friends about it so that they can enter it to gain knowledge and profit from it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually this forum is only for those who really have some time to learn extra stuffs about crypto,airdrops, trading and lot more.Getting rewards from inviting members isn't that good.Focusing on creativity and new knowledge and sharing it to your friends would be great.

Hi all freinds I am very happy working on cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency is a very powerful and engineering way of working on it. And here is a very good and very experience work of creating a useful post.we test our mind levels. 

Hello my friend

I am still a beginner and have not made any money yet on this platform

But I don't think this forum needs a reputation to follow such paths

Your suggestion may follow a lesser known site than our forum

Good luck everyone

• +1 1
  • +2 1

What you describe is like a referral system, where you need to invite people to get some bonuses like percent of friends distribution or fixed amount of tokens or dollars per accurate action. I don`t think this will be released on the cryptotalk, because there are many other ways for attracting people here 

I am working on this site but you have not got paid yet but a lot of knowledge can be made on this site their site will be much improved and everyone will follow

• +1 1

I find the proposal that you present in this publication interesting to me, it would be very interesting if they had a referral program since this would make this forum called crytoptalk more known, which is of great interest to everyone who loves cryptocurrencies.
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

It is a very good forum to learn about cryptocurrencies. Many people on this forum are now a successful trader on different exchanges due to the information that they gained from their senior members in this forum.

I also don't know about this platform and I day my friend told me about the cryptotalk and online marketing and cryptocurrencies then i search on it then i read all the comments and topic about this forum then i realized that many people work on it and there have no scamme on it ao i work hard 

In my opinion, this forum is the best site that pays you in bitcoin currency. You can gain knowledge through posts more than you might gain from video. The benefit lies by creating useful posts that explain its features and encourage members to join