JustLend Detailed Overview (Lending Service On Tron) - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

JustLend Detailed Overview (Lending Service On Tron)

Do you want to earn passive income on your Assest but worrying about the Gas Fee in Ethereum?

Tron Blockchain based new De-Fi Lending Platform "JustLend" would be your bet platform to grow your assest.This is official Project from Tron Blockchain.

You can Borrow the tokens too and you need to pay interest for that. 

Your Funds will be locked in Smart Contract so you don't need to worry, everything is decentralized and project is open source.

Tokens Supported(Trc-20)

• Trx
  • Usdt
  • USDJ
  • JST
  • BTT
  • WIN
  • BTC
  • Sun 

IMG_20201212_134049.thumb.jpg.fe9443be6f55b90ca0e3a1c9b6f89881.jpg

You can look in  Market Overview, about all details. Assest means the token you are looking at.

Total Supply is total number of Lended tokens

Total Borrow is total number of tokens borrowed.

Supply APY:

Supply APY is the APY that you will get over your lended amount. Supply APY is little bit different here. It consists of Sun Mining Interest and normal Return APY.

I will show sun mining apy in later portion of this post.

IMG_20201212_133944.thumb.jpg.675c0866230c2c57cefb7910cfe07fe4.jpg

Borrow APY: If you like to borrow funds then this amount of interest you need to pay over your borrowed Principle.

How To Lend Your Tokens?

1. Open the Just Lend Website you can access through link given at last.
  2. Scroll Down to markets.IMG_20201212_134317.thumb.jpg.83979f5b1354c05e03f21d7803d4d076.jpg
  3. Choose the Asset you Like to Lend.
  4. Enter the amount of tokens.IMG_20201212_134128.thumb.jpg.77c2531a8bdda47a04027becce5334b1.jpg

Verify the tokens in your wallet.

Now you have successfully Lended your tokens and you will start receiving the interest over your lended amount. You can check the Lended amount in Home Page in My Lend Section.I have Lended 1Trx for showing you the example.

IMG_20201212_134012.thumb.jpg.8065417d1bd2f5e9a0acfc89fcd0594c.jpg You can withdraw your funds and Interest at any time by Clicking on the Withdraw Button in number 4Steps. 

How To Withdraw Sun Mining Interest?

1-For withdrawing sun mining interest you need to head over the Sun Mining Website. Link is given at last portion. (You need to wait 7days for withdrawing the sun mining interest as the sun mining rewards are distributed every seven days.)

2- After you visit the site, you will automatically see the staked amount in Sun Mining website after you connect your wallet as in my case below. 

IMG_20201212_133932.thumb.jpg.4eae87c6b322d7c638636d91e8a93fc0.jpg

Your interest of Sun Mining will be automatically sent to your wallet in every 7 days. You don't need to do anything. You can follow the procedure for knowing how much rewards you have.

Small Note:

I have tried to cover almost all steps and provided all the details. The tokens that you stake expect (Usdj,usdt) aren't stable Currency so your principle dollar value may decrease or increase. So keep in mind about that.

Please leave your comments regarding your opinion about the project. If you have confusion at any steps, I would be glad to help you on that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Ridam look like quite interesting project for big investor or for trx,btt lover..   But you  just mention the trx lend interest so will all the coin interest be same if i lend or different coin has different lend interest??    So our lended funds will be locked in smart contract but how much secure this site actually brother??    

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

IMG_20201212_134049.thumb.jpg.fe9443be6f55b90ca0e3a1c9b6f89881.jpg

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam    But you  just mention the trx lend interest so will all the coin interest be same if i lend or different coin has different lend interest??    So our lended funds will be locked in smart contract but how much secure this site actually brother??    

Supply APY shows the Apy of every Crypto Currency available there. You can look into the screenshot above.

Talking about security it's Decentralized project and is based on smar contracts. So there is almost no risk for the security.

If there are bugs on smart contracts then we may see problem but it's exception case. We can say it's 99% secure brother in terms of security.

• +4 1

7 minutes ago, Ridam said:

So there is almost no risk for the security.

If there are bugs on smart contracts then we may see problem but it's exception case. We can say it's 99% secure brother in terms of security.

Then its really secure to lend our money there..  But if any one want to lend their trx token then i think Trust wallet staking system is better as they will give us daily 1% profit..   But  in justlend website by lend our coin we can get sun token too which is profitable too ..    So i will check out both feature @Ridam          

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It seems an interesting project! But I hope they will be responsible about the cryptocurrency lend, I mean if they are who do this service, no peer to peer on their platform. Because I have already suffered a bad experience years ago with Perfect Money, where they have this service lend on their platform at the end I lost my money.

• +1 1

I am already into ETH based DeFi system Compound and Uniswap. Yes, fees are pretty much higher but still they are comfortable for me. You provided some clue about Tron blockchain based lending system and interested can get benefits off it as APY seems still impressive😉

• +2 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

.  But if any one want to lend their trx token then i think Trust wallet staking system is better as they will give us daily 1% profit..      

Are you sure Trust Wallet gives 1% profit daily? As far I know it's APR and it's 0.74% APR.IMG_20201212_193247.thumb.jpg.9955d841d4a1abc9176b18982b116b31.jpg You can look in Trust wallet calculator, if you stake 100trx you will earn ,0.0026Trx everyday. So Make sure what you are getting there if you are staking. If you like to calculate on own, Go Here:Link.

If we compare then, Just Lend Apy is so much higher than the trust wallet.

1 hour ago, tienda said:

. Because I have already suffered a bad experience years ago with Perfect Money, where they have this service lend on their platform at the end I lost my money.

As far I know, Perfect Money is centralised platform and This is decentralized lending protocol. It doesn't gives you interest on own. It's kinda act like intermediate between borrower and lender in Decentralized way. The way it works is completely different. However making your own research is must before spending your money.

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

You provided some clue about Tron blockchain based lending system and interested can get benefits off it as APY seems still impressive😉

Yes the Apy is really higher and I like they way they give interest. They pays in Sun token for most interest so the inflation coming to the token we stake there is less. And in coming days as borrowers are increasing, ApY may get even some more boost.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

On 12/12/2020 at 9:14 PM, Spencer21 said:

Lending overview is really cool to put to an end all this stuff before it get worst than expected. 

How could it get worst and what are your expectations? I didn't get your point exactly. If you are referring they will make the project scam or something then , it's not going to happen according to my perspective. It's official products of Tron Blockchain so they won't destroy their reputation scamming people like this. 

• +2 1

@Ridam you made a good article and it is self explanatory. 

To be sincere, I am a little skeptical about Tron blockchain based decentralised finance platforms. I have come across a few with so many bugs and which funds are unsafe. I am just getting to understand JustLend services. Might worth some look. I am already into some ETH based DeFi.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you for sharing a very useful topic with us in great detail. I have examined this topic a little more. However, why are only cryptocurrencies under the TRC-20 protocol supported?
But I think it is a very safe investment system. I will be following this issue in the coming days. When I have sufficient capital accumulation, I can consider investing.

i believe that investing in TRX is a very good option comparing fees with ETH , there has been a great opening of several platforms offering smart contracts on trx and i believe that some gains can be made by providing good liquidity.

17 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

@Ridam you made a good article and it is self explanatory. 

To be sincere, I am a little skeptical about Tron blockchain based decentralised finance platforms. I have come across a few with so many bugs and which funds are unsafe. I am just getting to understand JustLend services. Might worth some look. I am already into some ETH based DeFi.

Most of the services are copied exactly from the etherum Blockchain in most Tron Products. And yes I had also encountered some bug in services like, JustSwap. But for security, we haven't seen any issue in offical Tron products so I  am using them but for others I higly recommend to take a overview before using it.

The best thing is we can play with our money as the transation cost is really cheaper that compare to etherum in trx so I have  some of my funds in different Dapps over Trx.

15 hours ago, zagzag said:

Thank you for sharing a very useful topic with us in great detail. I have examined this topic a little more. However, why are only cryptocurrencies under the TRC-20 protocol supported?

It is Tron Blockchain and they do support Trc-20 only. Like Etherum supports Erc-20 ,it's same.

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Most of the services are copied exactly from the etherum Blockchain in most Tron Products. And yes I had also encountered some bug in services like, JustSwap. But for security, we haven't seen any issue in offical Tron products so I  am using them but for others I higly recommend to take a overview before using it.

The best thing is we can play with our money as the transation cost is really cheaper that compare to etherum in trx so I have  some of my funds in different Dapps over Trx.

Hmmm. That's looks really good. If JustSwap is a prototype of those those from Ethereum blockchain, then it might be okay; who knows?. And right on that, transaction fee which are very low on the TRX TXs might provide more opportunities. A good point you made.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy