About deleting posts and topics - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali zaore

About deleting posts and topics

Welcome, my friend, regarding this, the forum has clear and understandable laws. The deletion of posts is when it is less, each post is less than a hundred characters long, and also the theft of others' posts, in addition to the many mistakes and repetition of the same posts.

Dear fellow your post is very good and also my many posts were deleted and the main reason of deleting the posts is the useless content and if you do not follow the rules of this forum and create the useless posts then your post will be deleted.

You know if your posts are deleted because the post count in the Yobit exchange is reduced, to avoid this it is best to create useful topics that comply with the rules of the forum and select the topics to comment correctly.

Hello friend, if the post is not useful or less than 100 characters and the deletion is from 100 posts, then deletion will be done and then deletion will be from 20 posts posted daily.The point we pay attention to is that we must pay attention to the rules and regulations of the forum. If we follow them and pay attention, there will be no problems.

Hello friend you made a useful post. I agree with you. The real reason for deleting the post here is that your post was wrong, all the content that was supposed to be highlighted in a post did not appear in your post. Your post seems unnecessary to moderators. And the posts that make the moderators look unnecessary will be deleted.

Welcome my dear friend When you create any post on this platform, if you create that post forum If it is not according to it and it is not related, then that post is deleted by you. And in the same way when you comment on a post about a topic, if you do not comment well by read it and it is not even related, then that topic is also deleted by you. So, if you always create a topic or any post, then you take care of everything and you should post a topic or a comment by following rules this platform. 

• +1 1

Your posts deleted due to your useless posts. So don't post useless posts. Just try to do well and work hard. Get knowledge as well as experience about this and make your post informative and useful.

Since your posts are only below 100, yes it is deleted from your first 100 posts. Posts here often get deleted due to uselessness or because it gets deleted along with the topics if the admins decide to delete the topic. I can only speak for users of Yobit but I can monitor the number of posts getting deleted from Yobit. Whenever I work I check from Yobit how many posts I have done, after a few hours, I would check again if the number of posts receded. That's how I see if my posts get deleted.

Yes friends, it is very sad for us when we see that our post has been deleted before uploading and it is also true that neither can we see our post which is deleted .But we can try that our posts would be so usefull.

I think that in this platform posts gets deleted because of low quality posting. So that all must post only quality content and good information to read so that people would see it, read it and give a good reputation so that the chance of that post getting deleted is very much low. 

Well, There is a huge chance of deleting topics or comments. Its because of low quality of our posts. We should put really contented comments. Also comment about the topic, don't try to comment everything you want. Lets just do honest work here and try to learn about cryptoworld. Then your comments also automatically change.

if your question is not making any sense and if it is already answered that will be deleted so if you want to know the answers you can go for the direct questions from some of the members in their inbox or you can make the post useful.

Welcome to this platform.

You can sign up in to yobit account to check for the number of useful post. It only starts payment after completing the first 100 useful posts, and not the total number of posts in this platform.

So make sure to post quality content to avoid deletion.

And after the first 100,you start getting paid for every 20 positive rated useful posts per day.

Actually it is a very cool feature of this forum.

And I respect the moderators who strictly screen the topics and post.

But for beginners this is a completely tasky thing.Because most of us are seeing certain topics for the first time but we don't know whether it is a scam post or not so it is difficult for us and we have lost many posts by deleting the topics.

I am a new user in the platform. My friend tell me please why our posts and the topics get deleted. Please tell me know if some one know how our topics and posts will be saved make sure your publications are useful and informative.

My dear, first of all read and follow the rules.then comments data is valuable and show greatness then your post not deleted.if you not focus and read instructions and comments data are not valuable then your posts are deleted.so carefully work.crypto gain your knowledge and your confidence skills.i wishes you to best of luck my dear😊

My dear just meaningfull and effective post are accepting which post are not effective deleted them and if any post less then hundred character ,and not follow the rule then deleted so be careful next .

On 12/12/2020 at 2:29 AM, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

There has already  some topic  about this issue..  Anyway, you can see your forum total post  Count and yobit cryptotalk  campaign  useful post  County ..  If there has different  number of post then be sure your some of post get deleted..  That is why post only in useful  topic..

Hello dear friend, Deletion is done in the event that the post is not useful or less than 100 characters and deletion will be from 100 posts, and then also the deletion will be from 20 posts that are published on a daily basis so that we know if the letter is less then 100 then post may be deleted

It is quite normal to get some posts deleted, especially at the beginning when you are not yet fully familiar with the rules and regulation of this forum. You must have committed some mistakes , maybe the topic is less than one hundred letters or that you post something that is repeated before. Do not worry wit time you will learn what to do to make successful posts.

• +2 1

@Ali zaore the best way which post was deleted is to see it from yobit account. It keep track of all the post that you have posted. You can know that in which day the post was deleted . So avoid posting unnecessary posts.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:29 AM, Ali zaore said:

My friends, most of us know why the posts or topics raised were deleted, but I have several questions: Was it deleted from the first 100 posts and how do I know that some of my posts have been deleted.  Hope someone answers my question.

I think you can see from yobit page. You can see your totally posts and remaining post after deleting. If you create informative and useful post I think it is not deleted. You can use easy and simple words for posting.

You can find out about this by logging into your account on the yobit platform and comparing the number of posts you have made with the posts counted on the platform. So I always try to be informative, and to express my opinion in 100 characters. These reasons include posts that do not have up to 100 characters in its composition, duplicate or outright plagiarized posts etc.

Crypto Talk Delete posts and comments that are not effective for the public, and most importantly if your post or comment contains waste that the platform may not be effective..  You need to create an account on Yobit and then link it to Crypto via email and then from the Cryptotalk campaign you can check how many of your posts have been deleted each day and how useful they are.