Is it possible? Friends tell me. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammad 123

Is it possible? Friends tell me.

Greetings, my dear friend, I welcome you to the forum. I tell you the reactions are part of you, there is no advice we can give you about that, because if a publication is useful for you, you can qualify through your knowledge and the content that the publication has, you will be able to know which publication deserves a +5 I hope you succeed in what you propose luck 

Yes my friend, you can give many reputation as you want to post at any topic. I recently gave +5 reputation to three person, this forum didn't restricted me. Thats shows that you can gave same reputation to many person at the same time. Hope you understand

I think when you share a number of posts with the same post, you will not be evaluated more because the forum rules stipulate non-repeated words.

Hello, if you can give a good rating to the publications, the only detail is that if you keep the same topic, one of the two articles could be eliminated, since it is taken as a duplicate, so only one of the two articles It will be the one that stays within the forum, so it would be a matter of analyzing that the articles are not repeated.
I hope this comment is helpful, greetings.

Yes my friend, there is no problem in giving the same rating to several topics, you can give +5 to all the topics you answer, the problem is when you want to give several ratings to the same topic, in this case it can have negative consequences for your account because you can be banned or get a warning.

Yes this is possible to give the same rating to the posts but the posts must be useful, informative and knowledgeable for everyone . There is no restriction to give the +5 rating to the posts  because we can encourage the members by giving them good ratings.

Dear we  have distinguish between bed and good . supporting those people who work hard and honestly . rating the those post which are use full it is not possible that you give positive reaction those post that are unusually. Keep supporting hard working people.

Dear friend cryptocurrency of same rating do not good post because comment a write your post it will you make problem. And in my opinion of waiting effect of repetition thank you

Rating on the post depend on the literature that you add on the post if one post have the complete details about the topic then the reader like the post but if you does not create those type of information that you are good then the difference from rating.

• +1 1

Dear Mate excellent and very useful post, yes exactly you can do this but avoid to overreacting on the similar post. Give your appropriate positive evaluation of the content of a good post. The supervisor members sought the help and let us benefit from them.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:17 AM, Hifssa said:

Dear mate,  according to my knowledge we can't give the same rating to the posts in one topic. In very rare cases we can give rating more than one post on same topic but if we repreatdly give the reaction to the posts in one topic we can be banned.

Really helpful information, I didn't have this information upto now and this post make me aware and provide good information. If I haven't read this post then I could have make some mistakes in future which would be bad for me. Thank you very much @Hammad 123 for providing such a great infomation.

Hello friends. I'm not talking about it so I want to ask you all. For example, if one post has useful content, we give this post a +5 rating and other posts may also have good content on that topic? Can we give the same rating +5 in that post? Is it possible or not? Can we give the same rating to posts on the same subject?

my friend according to my experience that I gained from this platform you are not eligible to give same rating to different publishers so you knowit is against the rules of this platform and it may be harn you so best of luck my friend and this is what I know about it👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏿👍🏽😊

Thanks for this important topic my friend. This is a very useful post for the new begginers. This forum is very beneficial for us. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We have to create creative content for good reputation. Good reputation brings happiness for us.

What is recommended and what has worked for me is to change the number ratings, to be able to keep a balance and it is also in how useful the comment is, not for that if you see something you do not like you are going to rate the content badly, I prefer to ignore than to give bad reputation. Remember that here we work as a team and that together we make a great community.

• +2 1

I believe that giving positive reviews, regardless of their value on good content, is a necessary and important thing, as we appreciate the members ’work through positive evaluation in case the content is good and useful, and this is a wonderful thing for everyone. I advise my colleagues that we continue to give positive reviews even after payment for this work has been canceled

Friend, for what I have been in this forum, I'm sorry to tell you but no, you cannot give another assessment to a topic that was already valued by us because if we give back to that topic that we already gave it a rating, they can give us warning points or block us of one.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear mate, as indicated by my insight we can't give similar rating to the posts in a single subject. In extremely uncommon cases we can give rating more than one post on same subject yet on the off chance that we repreatdly give the response to the posts in a single theme we can be restricted.

Yes you can rate two times the same rating but Don't give the same rating in a row. It will give you warning points or ban or removing from the campaign. Rate +4 if you thing that the content is good and you want give it a good rate.       

• +2 1

Of course, yes there is no problem in giving a +5 or any similar rating to a nonsense content because it depends entirely on the credibility of the post if it has valuable and useful content then it must be rewarded with reputation and if it is a spam or useless post tizen  It is important to give it a negative reputation.

Friend, so I am here in the forum and on the site you cannot give the same rating to another publication so nothing that is careful not to give the same rating to another person or the same person and well at least you know that is not possible.

It is not possible as a normal forum member you will be able to get a better rating but it is against the rules of the forum you must not disobey it.You have the read and obey the rules of the forum care fully and try to understand and obey the rules. Give only limited likes to the topics by obeying the rules of the forum.

I think it's not possible if you can repeatedly give the same reputation on the same topic then definitely you face some problem from the forum maybe you are banned by the forum so do not do anything that is against the form rule and that gives you harm so do your work honestly.

If you make your contents well then you will surely become profitable. So if you want to have good ratings then you have to be willing to make good and reliable posts that are well detailed and useful.

Friend, not from what I know and I am informed, it is not possible to a publication that we already gave another assessment because if we do, what could happen is that they remove us or ban us from the campaign and we are left without work or only Give warning points but it's best not to risk it.