XRP-SPARK airdrop closing - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sykkuno

XRP-SPARK airdrop closing

The Xrp snapshot will be in a few hours and the Spark Airdrop will be given to holders of the Xrp in wallets and exchanges that will support it.

At the time of writing this post it is just 7 hours away  if you are planning to buy Xrp for the Spark Airdrop.

The Spark airdrop is considered by some a reason for the Xrp pump. What can happen after the snapshot:

• Whales that pumped XRP will return to Bitcoin and sell both Xrp and Spark
  • Xrp will not move as the airdrop wasn't the reason for the pump
  • Xrp will rise in price more as investors and Ripple would want to send a message

It is not easy to know the future, so if someone has something in mind can offer a reply.

Edited by Sykkuno
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

I took a risk today with xrp just for the airdrop as reason when I saw another dip, and hours later this happened. I think that with deposits/withdrawals locked for the day, it will keep rising as everybody is buying XRP for the airdrop. Volume is rising too.

image.png.4e39aaebe1c000dea97b1e8a7a57a149.png

After the airdrop it will probably dump.

Edited by kryptonick
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

this spark aidrop on the flare network really has triggered many xrp holders to hold on to their tokens as they might surely relate this to that of the uniswap which these who had trade on the uniswap echange where on having to benefit from the airdrop which was hosted back then

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, Amelia23 said:

This is very good information and thanks a lot for this. It might not be too late to go join the airdrop to gain something because you never know how the prices might turn out. Some people have gain a lot of money just from airdrops and it will be very good if we try to get as much crypto as we can

Unfortunately @Amelia23the AIrdrop will be ending on the 12 of December probably tomorrow, but prospective investors can still buy before the snapshot 

Edited by Frodler
  • Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, Frodler said:

Unfortunately @Amelia23the AIrdrop will be ending on the 12 of December probably tomorrow, but prospective investors can still buy before the snapshot 

The airdrop ended hours ago @Frodler and price went down as I warned. Many were in XRP only for this airdrop and I hope that some people got warnings and sold once the screenshot was made and the rewards of the airdrop will be distributed to wallets of the holders.

• +1 1

I have hold 37$ in xrp and I will get of its double as mentioned in airdrop. But it has been two days and I didn’t hear any updates from ftx exchange. Its ok to have xrp in my portfolio but scamming people is not a good idea. 

If you’d look at average Ripple price throughout 3 years, you can see that it’s very low compared to other cryptocurrencies. Whenever people call XRP SCAM, they just need to check coinmarketcap and see that it has 3-4th position and VERY high capitalization. Some day whales will shock us all and while other cryptocurrencies will stand still, Ripple will slowly rise higher and higher - he has tendency to do that (again, check CMC where you can see that there were cases when XRP was growing and other tokens just doing flat)

• +1 1

I think that the price of Xrp will fall, since all those who acquired XRP by airdrop, will sell their coins again 

Now I realise why was xrp coin gaining high increase in price, it was due to the airdrop of spark. After the  airdrop is over the crypt of whales will sale it and the price will immediately fall down.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 12/11/2020 at 6:43 PM, Sykkuno said:
  • Whales that pumped XRP will return to Bitcoin and sell both Xrp and Spark
  • Xrp will not move as the airdrop wasn't the reason for the pump
  • Xrp will rise in price more as investors and Ripple would want to send a message

It was most probable that XRP would dump and it did that the minute after that snapshot was taken. I didn't take part in this airdrop as I couldn't be online during the snapshot time and sell immediately.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, Cryptpanda said:

I have hold 37$ in xrp and I will get of its double as mentioned in airdrop. But it has been two days and I didn’t hear any updates from ftx exchange. Its ok to have xrp in my portfolio but scamming people is not a good idea. 

I don't think that the FTX exchange is a scam, it is well respected and they will give you the airdrop at some time. I don't use it although I made once an account there. You just have to wait and you will get the coins.

• +3 1

The flare network and spark token airdrop ended on a high note, many thought that the price of ripple will dump very fast after the airdrop, but I think some stability actually came into play to avoid such scenarios 

Perhaps this was the reason Bitcoin price was right after this started to pump. XRP was dropping a lot and lost around 10% after the airdrop ended and Bitcoin was up 5%. So it was many whales, or a very big one that helped xrp price rise so much in just a few days two weeks ago.

• +2 1

The airdrops is not legit some of my friends that joined days ago haven't gotten their own but I don't think its still valid up till now I would have joined. I really which I can earn alot of ripple because I know the currency have a future just like every other good currency @Cryptonas

The airdrops is not legit some of my friends that joined days ago haven't gotten their own but I don't think its still valid up till now I would have joined. I really which I can earn alot of ripple because I know the currency have a future just like every other good currency @Cryptonas

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Well as for me I came across many airdrops mostly on telegram.  The last one I did, I was scammed. I promise not to ever participate in any airdrop again. I lost instead of gaining.  But I wish every one all the best who wish to join any.

The price of XRP is down from in last 24 hours against before price. This shows the movement of whales who pump and dump the price. But XRP isn't gonna stop with this the team behind XRP have working hard and make many contracts with brands. So far I see this pump and dump will not effect XRP and it will recover sooner. Because XRP is one of famous coins and when the prjce goes down many of new adopter will bought XRP, this will pump again XRP price. 

Edited by Syedbesharat
Spelling mistake
  • +1 1

38 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

To the best of my experience, I believe some airdrop real but lot of scam one are there, before we should invest in to airdrop one need to do serious investigation and ask for help from does who are much familiar with the airdrop, we should be careful before scammers everywhere, we can invest more on litecoin because the future of litecoin is bright and promising.

• +2 1

Airdrop campaigns are v ty difficult to predict because most of them are scam and that is why we need to be careful with the way we run out activities in cryptowold to avoid losing because no one will compensate you if you lose but xrp indeed has a bright future ahead.

XRP proven to be a bad investment once again. One big pump by some bitcoin whales to pump the price and Ripple went on to start selling massive to make double the monthly income. $0.30 is coming for XRP to correct this chart that was a pump & dump. Bitcoin moving to new ATH as the whales got back to it after the airdrop.

Well snapshot is taken and the price of xrp is decreasing Though other altcoins aren't getting affected. Which means it's because of all those tokens bought for AirDrop are being sold by the holders. As btc is still in 19k level, I believe it will be a temporary dump for the price of xrp and it will recover shortly.

And Spark Tokens won't be given shortly 🤣. It's only a snapshot for now. Q1-Q2 2021 is date for those who are holding in custodial platforms. And for self-custody users it will be distributed at 11June.

For those who are still having confusion about it and are blaming the spark project as scam please visit my topic here in AirDrop section.

Edited by Ridam
Information added
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

As I expected the airdrop was the reason for XRP to rise so much and after the airdrop it drops. I feel good that I didn't get trapped in this coin once again as it always gives us trouble and make people lose money from bad trades. It is an asset that takes years of losing before it makes something like that to have everybody sell to new investors, but it is nowhere near the all time high it had done years ago and it will never be there again.

The owners of this currency will rely on Bitcoin to raise its price. Which may not pose any risk to its traders, in addition to that the xrp currency is one of the best currencies this year. For this it will not be damaged very much. However, this does not give us the possibility of losing everything. There is no clear indication of everything I have said.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/13/2020 at 9:11 AM, Cryptpanda said:

Airdrop is good but the reward will be provided either the price is down or either so late that its value is almost nothing and can't get much profit from it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

As for me, my friend, I did not understand what an airdrop is, but the xpr, I took an alert before so as not to enter it. This is something unstable and not official. It should be stripped from all platforms because it is not good for everyone. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, abohasnn9 said:

I did not understand what an airdrop is, but the xpr, I took an alert before so as not to enter it. This is something unstable and not official. It should be stripped from all platforms because it is not good for everyone. Thank you.

You didn't even understand about the spark airdrop and you conclude that it's not good? And how hou could you say its not official after the big exchnages like Coinbase, Binanace allows the airdrop?

Flare project is official project and it seems the project has potential to do better after the launch.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,