Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

Truly my dear it is likewise digital currency and in this year and later on the cryptographic money will give benefits a lot to all investores. 

ETH is the second most noteworthy digital money on the planet and you can undoubtedly get acquire by exchanging with this coins you can put likewise in this cash for the better future possibly the cost of ETH can reach On btc cost so I recommend you to put resources into ETH for better benefit for your own life and your family.

I think Ethereum has the potential to grow in the future. In the long run, many experts say that Ethereum will have a good price, maybe between $ 5,000 to $ 10,000, currently around $ 1000 so it's not too late to buy now. As the second largest capitalized coin after Bitcoin, there is an opportunity for ETH to get close to Bitcoin price, so I think for a long term investment, Ethereum could be an alternative option.

• +1 1

Dear friend if you have knowledge and experience about Ethereum then you can invest it and you can earn a lot of profit from it and if you do not have experience in it then I advise you that you should not invest in it and we can loss our money.

@Emma Wilson Hey dear , you are right that ETH is the second best currency ...but if you do not have any idea about it then don't invest your coin in it may be you'll lose your money...if you have any idea about ETH then go for it ...

ETH is considered to be the most powerful coin in cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.You can invest in ETH but ETH is currently declining in price so you can invest when its price falls to the lowest position.

• +3 1

Yes you can invest ethereum if you want. It works like Ubit. This is the second currency, its place after Ubit. I suggest you create experience about investing, otherwise you will not be able to go to profit by investing, you will have to get a lot of money through investment. The more experience you have, the more you will have the opportunity to invest.

Dear friend, when we want to enter into a trade deal, we must obtain all the information on that deal before starting it, and we must take advantage of expert friends. Working on Ethereum is a good initiative as it is a cryptocurrency good luck

• +3 1

Dear friend I think that if you have experience about Ethereum then you can invest in it and can earn much from it and if you do not have experience and knowledge about Ethereum then you should not invest your money in it because to doing this you can loss your money.

• +2 1

Hello my friend. ETH are very valuable. It costs a lot. Its price is at least. Only then can you invest. And those who have money have a lot of knowledge. They can invest ETH. We don't have the money to invest. Thanks.

hello dear how are you.i hope you are good.thank you sharing good.information.we have to know Should I invest in Ethereum..yes you can invest Ethereum.if you want. we know it is the best wallet of the world.there are many people coming this this market.so you should invest Ethereum.

• +3 1

Of course, the Ethereum phase relies on the popular and well-known currencies in the future, this currency will have an impact and will clearly grow, but we need to follow the study for that, since there are standards and graphic analyzes for that. We need to understand and benefit from this in order not to slip into danger. Happy Holiday

Yes you can invest your money on the cryptcurrency at your own risk,

Now this is the best time to invest on etherium because they will cross 2500$ very soon in the near future.

The next will be the etherium, link and polkadot.

the eth is doing really good and in previous few months it did really amazing and now it is more than 7x from its price tow months back so it is the best time to make the investment.

I think it is very important to invest in strong currencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin. Investing in such currencies cannot be a loser, sooner or later it will rise because its project is very strong and it is one of the most important cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Yes you can invest or trade in ethereum. It is not a difficult task this currency is like another currencies. But it's your choice and interest in which currency you want to invest or trade. I want to invest or trade in bitcoin because I have interest and I like this currency. 

Yes my dear friend this is the time to earn money by investment in eth because in these days the price of eth is growing and no one can say  when it will Go down or up  but i will suggest to you my dear if you want to Earn extra money in some days imvest in eth or trade in eth for better profit.

I think this will be the great step to invest in the Ethereum because this is a second biggest cryptocyrrency after the bitcoin . You can get more profit by the investment in the Ethereum than all other cryptocurrencies because it has a big value and demand in the crypto market.

Ethereum is a coin that you could invest but you also need to know it is even more volatile from Bitcoin and acts in trading just as most altcoins. It will easily make 90% down from ATH and since it is on ATH the last days, I think there is better price to find this coin.

Ethereum coin is the second fastest growing altcoins behind the top leading, most expensive, valuable and profitable coin that's Bitcoin. It's the best and suitable investment option to make profit in short period of time with current upsurge of BTC influencing ETH. Currently ETH has spike to $$1290

Well, yes ethereum is the second best currency after  BTC. many traders invest in it. But according to me, if you are a new trader you should invest into LTC or XRP. As far as i researched, in this coins the risk is low and the pofit is good. When you will become an experienced trader you can invest on BTC or Ethereum. If i am not wrong.

Of course, you can invest in Ethereum. Since the second largest crypto currency is Ethereum. The price value is amazing. Lots of people are saving and making a lot of profit here. So, without a doubt, you should invest in Ethereum.

@Emma Wilsonhi dear as you have asked about the investment in eutherum it's a good decision as we know that eutherum is the second top digital courancy and it's price is also going up and getting fame so we can do investment in eutherum

As ethereun has value in exchange market I think one need to also invest on ethereun because if you can secure your investment account you earn more profits on it, you are always welcome mates have a nice day.

i think right now it is a good chance to invest in ethereum because as far as i am concerned there are a lot of predictions that the price of ethereum will be more than 8 times higher than now and there are some reasons for that. the most sufficient reason is the new update of ethereum 2.0 and after that ethereum will be developing very fast. thus i recommend you to invest in this crypto because i am sure that it will grow soon

Yes you can invest in Ethereum if you have proper knowledge about it. It doesn't matter in which cryptocurrency you are invest you just have a better understanding about that currency. Yes Ethereum is a good coin you can trade using Ethereum.