Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

In my experience you can do invest in Ethereum because the price of Ethereum is gone high and talk with sky so I suggest you to invest in Ethereum we cannot invest now at this time in Bitcoin because of the price of Bitcoin.

It depends on your experience because without any experience you may have a chance to lose your money so be careful And you also Need knowledge About this otherwise it can be very difficult for you to get anything so my Suggestion is that first get some knowledge And then start investing ...Bye the way Best of luck 

It is the second place coin in rising after bitcoin coin the current price of the coin at the market is $11200 it is rising fast in price you can buy and save for some years ethereum will reach $10'000 this is the right time to buy 

Yes my dear you are right it is amazing I think ethereum is the second largest coin so no doubt. But it is  beneficial or not it is  depend upon the your expert and trading. So simple you should have  knowledge about this first.

• +1 1

Ethereum is an excellent option to invest but in my personal opinion its commissions when carrying out a sending transaction are considerably high, so in my point of view I do not invest in this cryptocurrency I hope my advice will be of great help

Yes of course you can and need to if possible because of the future prediction, which looks good while it is also one of the biggest cryptocurrencies on the world right now. So the time is perfect but patience is the key in investment.

Why not dear the Ethereum is the second best Cryptocurrency in the world and its value increase in every spell of time we should invest in this Cryptocurrency and that is good for us. 

• +4 1

On 12/11/2020 at 12:09 PM, Emma Wilson said:

As Ethereum is the second-largest blockchain platform, many traders believe Ethereum is a good investment compared to other cryptos. Despite all the ups and downs in Ethereum's history, experts believe that Ethereum price could grow further in the long-term. 

You are right ETH is the same as BTC according to how its value grows, we can see that BTC has reached very large historical prices while ETH advances with small steps but in the same way ETH gives good long-term profits as indicated by what to invest in short-term eth is not recommended.

• +1 1

Yes dear you can invest your money if you have to experience about it . Most of the people make trading through it and its the second largest in the crypto world. If you have no idea and experience about it, then you should firstly learn about it and then invest your money. Otherwise your money can be loss.

I might suggest Ethereum as an amazing funding. The fees of most cryptocurrencies have recently fallen as has the price of Ether, so in case you are searching out how to put money into Ethereum, this will be a good time to accomplish that. This yr might be a very good year for Ethereum.

On 12/11/2020 at 12:09 PM, Emma Wilson said:

As Ethereum is the second-largest blockchain platform, many traders believe Ethereum is a good investment compared to other cryptos. Despite all the ups and downs in Ethereum's history, experts believe that Ethereum price could grow further in the long-term. 

I am very confident in ETHb as a very powerful project, so it will always be a great idea to invest in ETH in the long term because it is expected to achieve great prices this year, you just have to wait and see what happens.

In my opinion, I would say no since Ethereum (ETH) rose too much, also I believe that this year will be the year of Polkadot (DOT) and it would be a good investment option, since this cryptocurrency is preparing great projects for this year and its value tripled in recent weeks.

Yes friend Ethereum is another best currency you can use it for trading if you familiar all its features many other people get benefits from it but you must have knowledge about it before investment otherwise you face lose. Best luck.

Useful or interesting

Of course it a great idea to invest in ethereum. Ethereum is the second highest cryptocurrency in the world and you can easily get earn by trading with this coins you can invest also in this currency for the better future,you can earn good profit.

There are many people who are advising to invest in this cryptocurrency because it is a good currency and it is also the second largest cryptocurrency in the world, so I think it is a good decision to invest in this currency. I think it's a good choice to invest bus at first we should learn more cryptocurrency and how to invest and why we choose this coin not BTC.phn 

Hello there dear friend, of course you can invest on etherium to earn money but you should always seek expert advice before investing in crypto currency because it is highly volatile.

Thankyou.

Obviously partner you can put resources in Ethereum. The reason why Ethereum is the second largest crypto amount. The value of this value is extraordinary. Ethereum is a reasonable activity because it is mainstream crypto money, however you must work with enough experience to remove the misfortune.

Well you have to invest in it .Before you investment in 

ethereum  Because it is a second largest blockchain  in 

digital currency This crptotalk is really helpful for us 

to get knowledge about all these currency  in which you 

want to investment .

Hooe you found my post is useful for you so please react 

positive .Thanks for reading .

Hello my dear friend is one of the most important and popular cryptocurrencies around the world. It's value is growing there by day and it is a very good thing to invest in. But before you invest you must be very aware of the world of cryptocurrencies and the platform in which you are investing the money in.

Yes you do this also a very good coin and its worth is also good so if you like this coin and interested on this coins than you do investment on it its seconds number on top list but make sure you are investing a good amount of money on it because some beginner invest all money in one coin i think its not a mature habbit

• +2 1

I think there is a bright future for ETH. If you look how much it has grown over the last year it is clear that ETH about to cross 2k barrier. And who knows what will happen next.

Hello .. In my opinion, you should have a wide range of experience and expertise in investing .. Certainly, you can invest in Ethereum .. If you are still a beginner, I advise you to learn more and take experience before investing anything. Good luck to you

Certainly my friend, Ethereum is one of the most important currencies that you should keep a few of them permanently, for me I have been storing some Ethereum for about a year, and I have made a profit of more than 500% so far, and it is not too late, Ethereum will achieve very high numbers in the future.

• +3 1

Yes my dear it is also cryptocurrency and in this year and in the future the cryptocurrency will give profits too much to all investores

Yes why not, I Think is also the fastest growing cryptocurrencies after bitcoin, I think it profit is quiet reasonable and the charges I'd less than the Bitcoin and some, the investment, trading and mining section is very interesting because the profit is high and legit with assurance and secured