Should I invest in Ethereum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

As Ethereum is the second-largest blockchain platform, many traders believe Ethereum is a good investment compared to other cryptos. Despite all the ups and downs in Ethereum's history, experts believe that Ethereum price could grow further in the long-term. 

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 7
  • +2 11
  • +3 8
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

@Emma Wilson If you have experience than you can do it, if you have no idea or experience than it will not better for you because you can lose money, first make sure yourself than try it for trading or stocking.

Best of luck!

• +2 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Yes my dear it is also cryptocurrency and in this year and in the future  the cryptocurrency will give profits too much to all investores.

ETH is the second highest cryptocurrency in the world and you can easily get earn by trading with this coins you can invest also in this currency for the better future maybe the price of ETH can reach On btc btc price  so i suggest you to invest in ETH for better profit for your own life and your family.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

Of course friend you can invest in Ethereum. Cause Ethereum is the second largest crypto currency. This price value is great. Lot of people invest here and get lot of profit.  So you can invest Ethereum without any doubt.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

My girlfriend, when we want to enter into a business, we must collect all the information related to this business in order to succeed in it. Therefore, you must gain experience from expert friends. Working in Ethereum is a good initiative because it is a popular cryptocurrency, but you must work with enough experience to avoid loss. I wish you luck  Happy

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes why not, I Think is also the fastest growing cryptocurrencies after bitcoin, I think it profit is quiet reasonable and the charges I'd less than the Bitcoin and some, the investment, trading and mining section is very interesting because the profit is high and legit with assurance and secured, I will rather invest in Ethereum after bitcoin, yobit than any cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes, etherium is a good coin. But many coins under the etherium network complain about the fees of the etherium network, the fee is too high. 
First of all, it should reduce etherium fee fees. If it does, I think more demand will increase.

• -4 1
  • +1 1

Being it Etherium or any other platform, I still believes that Cryptocurrency is the first and most outstanding forum among the rest in money investment.

Although, etherium may  also be considerate in payment but I still believes that it is all as same as Cryptocurrency.

Thank you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Investing in a cryptocurrency such as ethereum represents a good option, it is the cryptocurrency considered in close competition to bitcoin, the cryptocurrency that dominates the market, the ethereum platform is managed under the scheme of smart contracts and its blockchain is one of the most considered advanced, so it is a platform that grows every day, and becomes solid in the cryptocurrency market, so it represents a good option when investing.

It depends on your aspirations, since Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency, but it depends directly on Bitcoin, so if it goes down, then ETH will most likely go down even more. Anyway, it seems like a good investment in the long term, since it still has a long way to go to reach the all-time high.

• +5 1

Yes, basically.  Of course I think ETH is the second highest cryptocurrency in the world and you can easily earn by trading with this currency.  And for a better future you can also invest in this currency maybe the price of ETH can reach the price of BTC BTC so I suggest you to invest in ETH.

First of all, you should thoroughly analyze the cryptocurrency you want to invest. Here everybody makes a comment but you don't know how true you might be wrong. I suggest you use the right sources and experts

• +4 1

Yes of course why not and why you put this question it's one the best and famous coins in the crypto currency market it's in the second place in dominance and have a good future like other coins,it's one of my favourite coins 

• +4 1

You are mentioning it yourself friend, ethereum is the second most important cryptocurrency only surpassed by btc, and its network has many projects in mind, of course it is quite profitable to invest in that cryptocurrency, even many experts think that it will soon have a very high value The only thing against eth are its commissions and gas, it is too high

• +4 1

Yes, of course, if you have experience and knowledge about it, then you can definitely do no harm in it, but if you do not have experience, then there is no need to waste your money on it because later you will not get anything.  If you do not know about what, then how will you know the money and you have to do some investment, so it is important that you know a little about it first and then invest so that you do not get hurt. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Emma Wilson Ethereum is the second-largest blockchain platform, many traders believe Ethereum is a good investment compared to other cryptos. Despite all the ups and downs in Ethereum’s history, experts believe that Ethereum price could grow further in the long-term.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

On 12/11/2020 at 9:09 PM, Emma Wilson said:

As Ethereum is the second-largest blockchain platform, many traders believe Ethereum is a good investment compared to other cryptos. Despite all the ups and downs in Ethereum's history, experts believe that Ethereum price could grow further in the long-term. 

Investing needs a lot of information and experience so if you have some experience in your erutherum then you can go for it no doubt it is the good currency to invest because it is giving good profit as it is somehow popular too.

• +5 1

Hello, I think that if it is a good investment, but you also have to remember when to enter and when to leave, since that will be crucial to be able to obtain benefits, if it is an asset that will take care to keep holding, the cordial It would be buying at a price that we consider correct.

• +3 1

I don't think Ethereum will be of a higher value than Bitcoin.
But this does not negate it as a wonderful and powerful currency
And the investment using them is very good
If its prices are increasing continuously.

Hi friend as the growth of any currency depends development projects of this currency.

There are a few options when it comes to cryptocurrencies with some of the top platforms including:  Coinbase, Kraken, bisq,Bitstamp, Gemini, Binance, and Bitfinex. All of these exchanges offer ethereum.

I wish you a good day .. Thank you for information Value .. I like to work on the digital currency investment platforms I still have a lot to do in this field so I can make money

• +4 1

Yeah, after bitcoin etherum is the 2nd most important crypto currencies, and when investing you need to have the right mindsets, strategies about etherum, cause it commission and gas are awful to me,and also learn from experts who have more experience in it, with that you won't lack behind.

• +2 1

If you know the work of Etherum platform then you can invest it.It is necessary to invest on any platform, whose trading skills should be known , so that we can avoid failure. Trading skills of any platform are very necessary for success.

• +5 1

My response would be a definite yes. Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency after bitcoin.it has so much prospect and potentials to even become more popular and the it would only increase in value. Ethereum is the next BTC in my opinion.

Of course, the Ethereum process depends on the famous and well-known currencies in the future, this currency will have an impact and clearly will rise, but we have to follow the analysis for that as there are standards and graphic analyzes for that. We have to learn and benefit in order not to fall into risks. Happy day