I finally realized where I went wrong - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
luis1410

I finally realized where I went wrong

I am new on this forum.I am working very hard to earn money and gain knowledge.I am making our posts useful and helpful to other people.it is real and trustfully.This forum is good for earning and learning at the same time....

I think about the main topic first and then post in the category accordingly and we always have to make sure that there is no mistake in writing the topics. And we always have to make sure that we can write new topics related to cryptocurrency. Because topics written with useless or copy paste or wrong information are deleted by moderator.

It is good for a person to know his footsteps so that he does not repeat it again. Yes, my friend, there are several reasons if we violate it. They cause the deletion of our publications, including the deterioration of the quality of the publication and even violating the rules of the forum

It is good for you to discover your mistake and correct it, but to avoid making mistakes in this forum, we must first learn the rules and basics, then start publishing so that we do not make mistakes that lead to us getting warning points

Waoo friend congragulations that you have got awareness about this forum. Now you can do your work easily just focux to make useful posts with essential content.Avoid from prohibiting rules in this way you will stay here a long time .Do work regularly and make search on every thing and spend more time in this forum and read old members posts with full attention. I hope so you will get success in short time so be punctual and do work with honest. 

We learn from our mistakes and it's great you had this opportunity to highlight others on the importance of this information like to be cautious of how and where to place there posts while as making sure it's in the right section whenever doing work in this platform.

• +3 1

creating a topic is a very sensitive thing because for that you have to take care of many things that is why if you are not prepared you should not take a start from it

If a person keeps making his assessment, he will surely know where the person is right and where we are wrong . When a person realizes his mistake and tries to end his mistake, then he wants to go and bring one thing inside him.  

In this platform everyone should to obey the rules carefully to avoid from any mistake, the instructions and regulations are very important for this platform before posting here something.

Never copy paste, always respect the senior most members of the forum.

Hello my friend, it is not only about choosing the appropriate category, but there is  terms and conditions must be adhered to, and there are many other things that you discover by moving between topics and reading the instructions well, and be sure to make developing your experience one of your most important goals .

Realizing the mistake we are making and correcting it is what it means to walk the right path
I wish you a good job and thank you for sharing your experience with us, so we can avoid falling for it

• +3 1

You are very lucky, you discovered the mistake that you were making, you now learned from your own experience, and the mistake will not be repeated again, you are not the only one who benefited from the mistake, we also learned to publish in the right place, thanks to sharing your experience with us.

• +2 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, luis1410 said:

I have been writing for this forum for about a week.
I don't understand why some of my posts were deleted but now I understand. I think I was very clumsy.
In the beginners section, I shared the topics that should be shared in the about forum section.
I moved carelessly.
I suggest new friends to share their posts in the right category.
Everything will be better now.

I was also worried about this but now I think our mistakes our post are deleted like this that we are making a post in a topic that is not good that is temporary and also some over mistake in our post that's why moderators are deleting the post.

My friend, yes, the reason for deleting most posts is due to the repetition of the response to them, and this is a mistake and your effort is wasted. It is good for members to know their mistakes, but it is better for them to do reform and correct them and be very familiar with the rules of the forum that work to direct us towards the future free of errors

• +3 1

First of all, I want to thank you for this wonderful post because I've never seen it before, Although there is a constant repetition.
And secondly, I agree and we have to be more careful when we post so don't get caught up in another department is not suitable for the theme.

I read a lot about deleting posts or comments i think that is won't be with out something wrong with the posts or comments so this is just normal act

Dear Friend
Everyone makes mistakes in the beginning, but what is important is that one learns from his mistakes and helps others to avoid these mistakes
If everyone continues to give a summary of their experiences to the newest members, there will come a time when all members will know the rules from their first day in the forum

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Thank you for this useful post, my friend, I am new here, and I benefited a lot from the old posts here, but do not worry dear if I made a mistake, you will learn from your mistake and you will do it the right way next time

In the beginning of everything, you have to go to a section about the forum and learn about the rules of this platform and work to implement them. We had to publish qualitative and non-duplicate content. You also have to choose the idea of the topic you want to write on and choose the appropriate section for this work. It is good.  That you discovered your own mistake and rushed to remedy it. This enhances your confidence and increases your belief in your abilities towards achieving success.

• +2 1

That's great. This is precisely the aim of the forum. It's all about learning from your mistakes and stopping you from repeating them. Keep up the good work, and best of luck with your future career.

Thank you for sharing your experience, my dear friend, so that all members can avoid making the same mistake.Those who do not make mistakes do not learn the important thing to learn from our mistakes and make them lessons for us so that we become more experienced and experienced

• +5 1

In the beginning, we may violate the forum rules due to the lack of experience, but with the passage of time and gaining experience and benefiting from mistakes everything will become understandable, then the number of deleted posts will decrease.

when someone realized their mistakes where he was wrong and try to correct it then he will achieve his goal because as we all know that man always learn from their mistakes so if we did anything unintentionally then we should try to make it clear and try to not repeat it again because sometimes your recklessness toward your goal will prove bad for you so be careful about that next time

Making a mistake is not a problem, but a recurrence of a disaster ... It is good to learn from your mistakes ... Mistake is important in order to get guaranteed results of success.

Hello my friend
Of course, at the beginning of our presence in this forum, we did not know many topics about how to be more active in this forum.
But by having a lot for us in it and reading the publications that increase the knowledge that we will acquire and the experiences of old members, that makes us obtain sufficient knowledge about the world of electronic currencies and how to become more experienced in publishing topics that will provide assistance to everyone and also attract members to it.
Therefore, we must abide by the rules, make the effort and be patient to become more experienced in this world