Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Hello dear.
First of all, I thank you for this rare and useful post for everyone here.
Of course, cryptocurrencies can improve our English, in addition to gaining a wide culture about the latest technologies and digital developments around the world.

Edited by emilywillson

Yes, I agree with you, I feel every day an improvement in my English and my ability to write correctly is improving day by day and I can say that I am able to speak easily so I thank all members for their participation and I thank this forum for the information provided to us.

• +1 1

You can develop in a great way in everything, not only in the language, only that a lot of crypto has benefited, with all the information found here. I see that it is a very big treasure. 

There is no doubt about that, because our use of the English language in reading and writing, strengthens our communication skills in this wonderful language, in addition to that we learn, during our work on this platform, the ability to formulate appropriate ideas in easy-to-understand words so that information reaches all members in an understandable way.

Yes we are able to say this is especially true that this platform help us enhancing our English language analyzing and writing due to the fact we ought to study the entirety in English so so our vocabulary will increase due to the fact there are quite a few people from all around the world and also so we discover ways to write it the right sentences because when we recognize that human beings are waiting for our remark to apprehend it so we can absolutely try to paintings tough and try and write English with all of us without difficulty apprehend so it help us in each manner.

• +2 1

Ofcourse my friend, working here in this forum for along time ,can helps you to improve your English language skills ,especially for those whose mother language isn't English, this make them be able to write and understand the language easily.

• +1 1

This is true. Work here is a useful experience to strengthen the English language, and with time, you will no longer need to read your comment over and over to ensure the correctness of your writing, and this will certainly help you in many other areas of work.

• +4 1

Yes, our English is well enabled, we write in every comment at least about 100 words and read comments and publications that strengthens our English language too

Of course my friend is very possible to improve our English fluent language during our participation in this forum. The joint language among all members in general is the English language in general and modern in the forum is very important, we learn a language and also gain knowledge about encrypted currencies and gain some money Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

It does improve your communication skills because your job is to interact with other community members and "talk" about crypto. Talking ultimately improves your language. So yes, this platform helped many of us to improve our English language. 

Yes you can improve this forum by guide to the beginner. This is best for the improve your experience and English grammer. You can learn mostly about the English language.

Yes my friend that working within the forum helps us to improve the linguistic skills that we have and also helps us to create advanced topics and methods of work within the world of coding because it needs English only and thanks

• +4 1

Hello my friend, this is for sure. Through our work here in the wonderful forum, we are strengthening the English language for ourselves and getting rid of spelling errors that can give us warning points. Thank you to everyone in this forum

Yes, this is true. Commenting and writing posts and reading them greatly improves my English, and we have enriched it with terminology related to cryptocurrencies. This is one of the features that we benefit from in this forum.

Until this time, grammatical errors have been made in responding to topics. But by writing here I learned to avoid some mistakes. I strive to never misspell.

Yes, I am benefiting a lot from this forum. My English is getting better and my writing speed is also increasing. My knowledge of cryptocurrency trading is also increasing on a daily basis.

Certainly my friend, encryption conversations can increase the skill in the English language because you spend a good time here speaking in English and discussing important topics that are beneficial to us in using them in practical life. 

As everyone knows that the English language is the most important language in the world, and we in the cryptotalk forum are strengthening this language we have in addition to the knowledge and money we gain through our presence here.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my friend I am with you in it and also the world of homelessness. It makes our writing skill very fast. Cryptocurrencies make us think before doing something and gain more information and make us become smart thanks to thinking and gaining information. And also in the crypto world too we can make money that helps us in our daily lives. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

Truly, buddy, I agree with you in what you said, as the forum here is a great opportunity with a few interesting subjects, such as improving our English language skills and improving interpersonal relationships. To gain a greater credibility advantage, I advise everyone to avoid using Google Translate and instead rely on self-writing as a hard copy.

Yes, my friend, the encryption conversations are very useful in improving our English language. I joined a few days ago and I am very happy that I will learn and earn money at the same time in this wonderful forum.

Absolutely, Crypto talk improves our english. It is a platform or forum which gives us knowledge and experience and also our english becomes fluent.

Yes cryptotalk can improve our English skills because here we find many different types of comments of different people so we can learn about different types of knowledge about English language anx different prepositions etc and these are the basics of English. 

And if we talk about our English language then it is not possible on this line without this platform, so since we have joined this platform, we have certainly improved our language and all the members work on this platform.  We can also say that the people who are right and intelligent should be with them in themselves doing too much improvement as well.

Yes of course my dear friend this platform really improve our writing and speaking skills... Before joining this platform so I am not good in english so now a time I easily speek english... And on the daily basis I increase his knowledge on the daily basis...