Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

Yes, my friend, I would like to thank you for your post, as it contains useful tips for beginners and new members, although they are all mentioned in the forum rules, but most of them start publishing before reading the rules.
The use of one network to work in this forum by two or more accounts is considered a violation of the rules, copying and pasting, publishing short and insignificant topics, and other errors all cause the ban or warning points, so caution and adherence to the rules must be required.

• +3 1

Any infringement of the forum's rules is strongly discouraged by the administration, which is why we should all follow the rules by contributing to the creation of useful topics and making useful posts in any part of the forum we visit. We all need to support this forum because we learn a lot while working there.

It is true, my friend, that we have to write valuable and distinguished publications from our creativity, without stealing or imitating the ideas of others, because whoever does that wastes his time because the post will be deleted and thus you will not pay him anything.

I am a beginner here and I am having a hard time understanding the work in this forum. I hope the supervisors will explain the method of work here and how to formulate comments and explanation about cryptocurrencies. 

Thank you for this great advice and the great idea that you talked about
Yes, indeed, we all rush at our start and make mistakes
Everyone loves to earn money but we are here to gain knowledge too
We have to be patient, learn more and search for more

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you, these rules are the most important in the forum, and I also add to them. Do not comment twice on the same topic, this is considered fraud, and you do not comment randomly, that is, do not post comments for banned people, this is wrong

Also, do not comment in a language other than English, or with words that are incomprehensible or unrelated to the topic or between them. There are many rules too, and I advise you to review them in the first section of the forum, my love for all.

• +2 1

I completely agree with you ...

You must abide by these rules greatly, otherwise you will be banned directly .... Of course, you must be careful not to communicate from two accounts on the same Wi-Fi, this is against the rules... in addition to trying to create topics on your own and move away from copying and pasting and with time You will gain a positive reputation and start increasing your profits

Edited by MichelleHanonik

Dear friend, thank you very much for this valuable information. I am one of the newcomers, and we have talked in other publications about the importance of spreading and disseminating the experience of former people in this field for everyone to benefit.

I agree with you, my friend, all the Points you mentioned are very important and must be paid attention to .. Like copying and pasting, it's usually ugly and stay away from them, each of his own ideas and no one likes to be imitated in it.

• +1 1

In fact, these tips are excellent and very good. Indeed, these advice should be taken care of and not hacked, otherwise your account may be subject to a ban.The worst of all the things mentioned is the topic of cutting and pasting.My dear, if you are unable to create and write just a comment or a small boyt, then why are you working in this field?.Crypto requires an open and creative mind that is able to read opportunities and know what to do.I wish everyone well.

Thanks for the advice you mentioned on your topic.  As a beginner, I adhere to the forum rules very well.  In fact, it is shameful to use cheap methods in order to gain a reputation as having two accounts.  And it is cool to copy and paste that it is very bad. All new members must develop themselves and share what they think about them, away from fraudulent methods.

Yes, this is true. The rules of this forum must be fully implemented and you should not violate any rule, so that this does not cause you to be banned or to send you a warning point, thus you will be prevented from participating here and your profits will stop.

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that your new number on this forum are you shoot to follow the rules of this one that is very beneficial for you and wanting more I want to tell you that you should not to try any scam on this forum and you should too suitable material

Hello my friend Thank you very much for this information. As a novice person, I benefited from it and gained a lot of experiences by reading this information. I will work hard to follow it with its steps without making mistakes. I wish good luck to all.

Dear friends, we must not conflict with the rules and laws in the forum, and follow these steps if you want success and this is beneficial to us and everyone

Thank you, my friend, for clarifying these points
Nobody likes to get warning points, so we have to stick to the rules
According to my observation, what causes the ban the most is the theft of content and copies, because that is a fraud
Where the copied content does not provide any benefit to the forum
Thank you again for the clarification
Good-bye.

We are here for learning and teaching to each other so don't worry about this. And my also device with you for surviving and for achieving your goal you should hard work and keep patience. And you need your friends I mean followers on crypto talk for making a network for surviving on crypto talk. Best of Luck 🥰

Thank you, sir, for sharing such valuable knowledge. This article is extremely beneficial to all potential participants, such as myself. Anyone can benefit from this thread, and by adhering to all of the rules, one can become a valuable member of this forum. We must obey the law, work hard, and take care of everything in order to remain in this forum and enjoy all of the benefits.

Yes sir  i am new here I didn't know about much these things please guide me that what i should do or what i should not do for deleting post or etc.

Hy my dear friend how are you I hope you are fine.You did a good job for beginners. These are the main steps which helps the newbies for keeping their account safe from banning. If you want to do work here then must avoid those steps they are harmful for you like violation of the rules, copy paste, irrelevant topic and useless post etc. thank my dear friend please read my comment and appreciate me.

I completely agree with you because, according to information I found in various publications dealing with the law, using two accounts on the same IP is strictly prohibited; thus, I would recommend that only one IP account be used.

A warm welcome to the whole group

Thanks bro for these points so that we make sure we follow these thingies. I also personally not copy paste from other ideas i love to answer and question by my own but most of us here do not follow these.

Thanks

Thanks bro for these points so that we make sure we follow these thingies. I also personally not copy paste from other ideas i love to answer and question by my own but most of us here do not follow these.

Thanks

Thankyou for the information. I will be keeping this in my mind. I am trying my best to post the comments related to the topic. 

And I have doubt, what if 2 members are using the same WiFi..is it problematic or is it acceptd.

Dear friend, thank you very much for this valuable information. I am one of the newcomers, and we have talked in other publications about the importance of spreading and disseminating the experience of former people in this field for everyone to benefit.

you are right
If we want to move forward, we must follow these important points ... which will make each member a person deprived of the rules of the forum and will achieve great financial production and a good reputation, in addition to that extensive experience..thank you for these important points.