Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

Well said mate these is a very good motivation and a good advice to all the newbies that recently join because all the things you listed here are forbidden by the moderators of the forum and if any member want to succeed he/she must avoid these unnecessary things that are not welcome.

These are some of the basic things that each user of this platform need to keep in mind. If you don't follow these rules, chances are high that you would receive warning points or even ban from the moderators. So whatever time you spend on this platform, use it to the maximum.

• +1 1

Thank you so much for sharing this great advice with us, this will be an full time guide to the new members in the cryptotalk platform on how to leave successful in the cryptotalk platform without much problems, I hope we'll adhere to this.

Thank you friend for this important information i am new here and i am glad to learn all the possible information until i can work perfectly

Thank dear member for sharing such an informative post . Here I am new member . And I gained much knowledge  about this platform by reading all of your comments dear members . Cryptotalk is best platform for improve communication skills and also more helpful to earn money.  And I will  maintain the rules and stay loyal in this forum. Thank you

Very useful advice, especially for beginners. They need instructions and directions because at the beginning they are ignorant of everything and do not know how to work yet. I hope that you publish such matters continuously.

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. I am new here and I learn all about cryptocurrencies and there is no limit to learning here, and we must keep the rules and instructions in the forum

Crypto talk is using alot of filtaring options so it is not useful for members to copy and paste because they will get banned in no time i hope every one on the forum can participate their own content 

Yes you are right and this is what a post full of information for newcomers  I think it's enough for the clarification that don't try to do these mistakes so do your own research create a good quality topic instead of repeating same and same topic .try to learn new things if you have any problem talk to old members they will help you don't go  shortcut do your best and you'll get reward all of that  work .

It is important advice. But I will refer to and talk about one of these tips, which is not to create more than one account on one device. This is considered fraud. You will be banned immediately.

• +2 1

Your topic is helpful for us and specially for begginers we can not use two accounts on one ip address . It is against the rules if we use two accounts on one ip address then our accounts will banned . So follow the rules. 

This is great information. Thank you for guiding our new friends .. The most important point for them when entering this forum is to read the rules in each section and then they will be able to understand most of the things here .. And remember to make your comments more than 100 characters so that the moderators do not delete them and avoid commenting on the same post Twice to avoid the ban too, and good luck.

Important advice for those who want to continue in this forum, I am astonished by those who use two accounts together, that at the same time he cannot give each account its right to work properly, it is exposed to the risk of being banned, thus it will have lost its time and its accounts, if it puts its focus on one account, it will earn  Even better

• +2 1

All this are stated and you should try to avoid violating any rule. It's really good you've explained this because some begginers might not know about so e terms and still go ahead to violate the forum. The rules are the first and most important things you need to know and follow

Thanks for creating this useful topic my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform and especially for those members who are new because if we will violate the rules and regulations of this forum then we could get banned from this platform. 

I thank you for clarifying some of the instructions to be followed in the forum. There is no doubt that the laws of the forum are strict for all members and are applied to junior members and experts . You may be alerted by a slight mistake to warn you that you have violated the laws of the forum . But beware of some errors that will be banned directly because of you, such as creating more than one account .

• +1 1

On 12/12/2020 at 1:19 AM, Faizan12 said:

Right brother these all points are very important if we miss one of those than maybe we get banned by crypotalk so do go against by the rules follow these steps if you want to successfull.

I agree with you that you must have to work online with crypto talk forum for sharing news and information as well as updates from the experienceed of earnings on-line. 

Honestly speaking, I appreciate your effort for sharing such an informative and valuable content . It is a great thing that you shared and it will help a lot of the beginners and new commers. If someone is willing to work here , he must follow the rules and regulations of the forum and avoid violating them.

• +2 1

For a novice, you did an outstanding job. These are the key measures that newbies should take to keep their accounts safe from being banned. If you want to work here, you should stop doing things that are detrimental to you, such as violating the rules, copying and pasting, uploading irrelevant or useless information, and so on

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, If you would like to work here, be sure to contact the London, Castle Paste, Removal Issues and Recognition Post Study regularly

Thank you for the advice. As a newcomer you need to first read all the rules and regulations of the forum and abide by them all. The most important is to create useful and informative post and create useful topics.

very good advice dear because of the newcomer using the same ip address to use this forum they dont know because it is totally against the rules of this forum

My dear friend you are saying absolutely right because any one do this so definitely they are banned from this platform... So I suggest all newbies create his own comments which are related to topic and full fill the all rules of this platform... So then you achieve good rank on this platform...

Breaking laws is a very bad thing that someone can do. The laws here are strict and breaking them causes the ban and there is no room for tolerance with them. If you want to know all the laws, you should spend some time in the (About Forum) section,Follow the rules, work hard and patiently, and you will reach your goal

• +2 1

My dear, thank you for this good article. You explained to everyone how the ban is done here. The actions that we can do here that will lead us to the outside or to the ban by those in charge of this forum The most important point I want to focus on is that we use IP for two accounts at the same time, otherwise We will be attended permanently, and adherence to the rules of the forum makes us move away from these matters in general. Thank you very much

• +2 1