Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

Your topic is very informative and impressive as well as.I am trying to write good material in my post but even if there is a shortcoming in my post, then I will try to get the more knowledge to fill this gap.Definitely The person who follows the rules of crypto talk will create a good post,  then he will be able to stay in this forum.And always a good post is the one in which the material is up to date.

Thank you for the information on these tips 
All members here must adhere to these rules so that we make this forum more quality 
Our posts must be made useful and informative and our posts must not be less than 100 characters

these are some simple pieces of advice that new commercial should follow because these are the forum rules as well and you cannot stay here without following them

Hello to all beginners, there are some tips that you should know well. In the beginning, you should carefully adhere to the rules of the forum and not bypass them, and secondly at the beginning follow and read the useful publications and advice provided by the elderly do not act without advice good luck

A good post for new members, because newcomers rush a lot in order to make a profit quickly, as they may make wrong and hasty decisions .

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, thank you for your participation. This topic is very useful information, thanks for that ...
We must work hard to gain experience and benefit all new members do not run counter to the rules, and follow these steps if you want to succeed. We all need to support this forum since we gain a lot while working on the forum
I wish success to all members, thanks

Thanks for creating this topic because newbies will really benefit by reading this topic. I will advice newbies to follow and abide by the rules highlighted in this topic. My advice is for newbies to spend enough time on this forum. 

Very good, you have given a very good information for the newcomers and it is present in the Allready About section because if you have any rules and regulations, then it is all from the roll itself. And on this platform, we have to follow the rules very much. If we do not follow any rules, our blood will be banned and we will not get payment So I will also tell those who take a bath that you too go first of all.go and the section.And read the rules and regulations very well, after that you start working on it You also gave very good information for newcomers, if any newcomer, if you read your comments and your toppers, then he will know very well how to work here. 

Thanks for your post, my friend, they are very important to everyone. We must follow the rules, abide by them, benefit from them, generate new ideas, and avoid making mistakes so that we are not banned.

• +2 1

Thank you for these tips, newcomers should follow these tips in order to ensure their stay in the forum, the moderators have set these rules so that the forum remains clean and good, for this reason we have to follow the rules and avoid violating them

All thanks to you
A month ago, I was trying to reach such a post
I theorize that posts about the rules should be installed so that beginners will become familiar with them.

Yes, my friend, of course this matter is very important and we should avoid getting into trouble as much as possible, and we have to learn to work in this forum well in order for us to be truly useful people at work here.

Thank you for your participation, my dear friend, but these instructions are in the forum rules and everyone can read them, but the good thing is that you explained them in an easy-to-understand way for everyone, and I assure that these rules must be adhered to greatly.

Yes, friends, we need from the new member that he should follow all the rules and regulations as  because if he does not follow this then it will surely be harmfull for him. 

thanks a lot for sharing your information this is very valuable for me I am a new camera and start working on this platform this platform is very beneficial for us it provides a spanner facilities we can and a lot of money in an easy way

• +3 1

That we adhere to the forum rules is the most important thing
And to create a good topic, it must be rich in useful and distinctive information to earn a good reputation
I hope that everyone benefits from your useful publication

Hello my friend, I wish you good and success. Thank you for these important advice that new members avoid mistakes and bans. I wish everyone success.

Hello my friend
Thank you for this useful information
Of course, I agree with this information in terms of being more serious at work and making more effort, and that will give us gain more knowledge and experience in this world.
Through our presence in this forum, we must follow the rules and read them carefully to avoid error and ban
Therefore, we must read and collect information and knowledge from this forum rich in a lot of knowledge about electronic currencies
With effort and patience, we will gain experience in this world, and also by reading the topics of the elderly members, we will learn from them how to create useful and high-quality topics to enable us also to obtain a good reputation.

• +5 1

Thank you for your advice. I suggest that beginners visit a section about the forum and read it carefully and understand it well. Apply all the rules in it to ensure the scientific and material benefit and business continuity here. I also advise them by striving to obtain a good reputation and acquire knowledge from all departments and diversification.  In publishing and not being satisfied with one section. Good luck

• +2 1

Thanks Senior for this advice. I have also read this information in many seniors post. Every senior  was trying to warn the new comers to stay away from these mistakes and also to stay safe from scammers .So it  is on us how will we keep our ids safe from being banned or hacked.

for every new person annoying the laws avoid them formulate kitchens and warning everything it will see people banned because of the relation of the laws and The who the did work on copy paste this form in this weather can block or bann

• +2 1

Yes, what you say is correct. I have read this information on about the forum and always try to follow it to avoid deleting my comments and avoid being banned.

• +2 1

Thank you for your information.My opinion is to read the rules,terms and conditions first.You should work consistently and work hard with patience.As a new commer ,you can choose begginer section.Must avoid copy pasting.Those information are very important for new members

Hello my friend, thank you for this valuable information related to forum rules and plagiarism to avoid them. As a beginner here, I benefited from your information to learn from it and gain more knowledge.

I wish you success in all that you offer

Thank you for this useful post, and I hope all new members will read the forum rules well and follow them to avoid their accounts being banned and in order to raise the quality of the posts in this forum, in the end we are the beneficiaries here so we have to take care of this work in order to get the benefits of this interest.