Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Newcomers?? Be listen don't try to do this !!

Dear Friend! Yes of course you are right. You should make useful posts to increase your reputation. Your posts must be useful and meaningful.Your posts must be relevant to the topic.

Hello gentleman how are you I hope you all are doing well first of all I want to tell you that but the cryptocurrency it is a good platform for earning the money for those people they are beginners students or free in home it is a good way for earning money

Any form of violation of the rules of the forum is strictly prohibited by the administration, because we should always contribute to the creation of helpful topics and create useful posts in any section of the forum we visit, we all need to support this forum while working in the forum. 

I fully agree with you friend, you do not have to do anything that is prohibited in the forum, everything that you have published is very well stipulated in the rules, if they do something like that, it is for two reasons, one that they did not take the time to read the rules and the two is that they are not interested in abiding by the rules but to prevent that kind of people from being here are the moderators who are in charge of expelling them.

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice. Absolutely you should not use more than one account on the same LP. I personally know a friend of mine who was banned as a result of that. I hope everyone be careful.

Newcomers should take care of the rules and regulations here whenever they work in this platform. If someone continues to work according to the rules and regulations of the platform, then they will continue to work there but if they do not take care of the rules and regulations here, then their account will be banned. The most important thing that we should take care of the rules regulations here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/11/2020 at 5:53 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hope you are all good. First of all I want to say newcomers welcome here. If you want to stay here and get learning about crypto talk and cryptocurrency you should follow the given instructions.

Please avoid from these illegal methods.

(1) Two accounts in one hand (Same IP-Address). 

Yeah guys you are thing right don't try to use two accounts in one hand I mean on same IP address if you want to stay on cryptotalk. If you want to get more reputation and likes from this method you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk.

(2) By posting bad and useless contents.

Guys be listen if you want to stay here don't try to add any bad and useless contents I mean topics. You should give her your own personal experience. And you should explain it with relevant data.

(3) Relevant data/Irrelevant data 

In simply words relevant data that data your explain according to your content. The given data if explained your content you can say that this is what is relevant about topic. On the other hand irrelevant data if your data is not explained you are content this data will be irrelevant. If you will give a relevant data in your content crypto talk delete your post again and again.

(4) Plagiarism method ( Copy & Paste).

Guys this is the main thing if you want to get more reputation in crypto talk community you should create your own topic. And do not try to use plagiarism method I mean copy paste data from the other person. If you will try to do this you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk after some warnings.

Hopefully you are all get some knowledge from my post.  So guys best of luck and do your work for getting your aim.

Thank You 😍

Thank you so much i am very grateful to you for your kind words and information about this platform 

Right sibling these all focuses are vital on the off chance that we miss one of those than perhaps we get restricted by crypotalk so dont conflict with the standards 9f this gathering follow these means on the off chance that you need to successfull.

Right sibling these all focuses are vital on the off chance that we miss one of those than perhaps we get restricted by crypotalk so dont conflict with the standards of  this forum follow these means on the off chance that you need to be successful.

Thanks my dear friend, you are rights in your words. I am also new in this platform. Your post is very helpful for newbie. My favourite platform is crypto currency.

Hi guys hope you are all good. First of all I want to say newcomers welcome here. If you want to stay here and get learning about crypto talk and cryptocurrency you should follow the given instructions.

Yeah guys you are thing right don't try to use two accounts in one hand I mean on same IP address if you want to stay on cryptotalk. If you want to get more reputation and likes from this method you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk.

Guys be listen if you want to stay here don't try to add any bad and useless contents I mean topics. You should give her your own personal experience. And you should explain it with relevant data.

In simply words relevant data that data your explain according to your content. The given data if explained your content you can say that this is what is relevant about topic. On the other hand irrelevant data if your data is not explained you are content this data will be irrelevant. If you will give a relevant data in your content crypto talk delete your post again and again.

Guys this is the main thing if you want to get more reputation in crypto talk community you should create your own topic. And do not try to use plagiarism method I mean copy paste data from the other person. If you will try to do this you will be banned by the organization of the crypto talk after some warnings.

Hopefully you are all get some knowledge from my post.  So guys best of luck and do your work for getting your aim.

Thank You 😍

Thanks dear for sharing good and informative topics. So i am also newbi on this forum. I also read all the rules and regulations of this forum. Now these points are also read from me so i hope it will help me in the future. And i hope this forum is also helpful for me both in knowledge and money.

Thanks my friend for the useful advice
I hope you reach what you wish and continue with success
And to learn and gain knowledge together here on this forum
And I hope that the experienced members will always inform us and our advice to avoid mistakes and exposure to ban

I'm new to this forum and I'm just learning about this forum and the rules I'm learning. I have benefited a lot from your post and my knowledge has increased. We must continue to follow the rules in the forum so that we can avoid being banned.

I would say thay about newcomers that they have to be worked regularly and do work properly and after a week your payment is start so every beggeners work seriuosly ok good by thank you so much takcare peaceout.

Thank you dear, I am also new here . Your words are very benifical for all of the new comers just like me  because new commers donot have any experience of cryptotalk. By listening to your words they may learn some new skills about cryptotalk.

Yes dear right and thanks for sharing . It is role that we cannot use two accounts on one IP address . We should to follow the rules . And don't copy and paste . And don't pick of others content. 

Thank You 😍

Thank you so much for these kind and appreciating words. We must have to work hard for our own experience and skills and as well earning. We will work very hard and achieve our goals

I agree with you especially on the last item.

I ran into a friend who was complaining to me, because his posts were always deleted.

More than 15 comments a day were deleted.

I told him to stay away from copying and pasting comments.

He was surprised, didn't know it was wrong, and when he stopped, he got paid normally. 

• +2 1

Dear thanks for your information. Yes these points are very important for working in crypto if you miss one of the point i hope you will be banned so thanks for sharing it is very helpful for every member specially for beginners

What a nice post my friend,this will surely be helpful and perhaps serve as a guidance to the beginners,who don't know much about the forum yet,if at all they can read and assimilate this content of yours,then they won't find it difficult to cope in this forum

Yes, any form of violation of the rules of the forum is strictly prohibited by the administration, because we should always support it by making good contributions to the creation of helpful topics and by making useful posts in any section of the forum we visit.

Yes brother and Thanks for such  good  informations. You are right if we want to earn in crypto currency and want to stay here then we will must follow these rules. So to all friends it is requested that follow these rules.

Thank you dear for your good advise. As a newbie of the site we should maintain  all the rules and regulations  of the site so tha we can selected  as a good and reputed member of the site. 

It is good that you have mentioned Plagiarism because it is like a trap that many newcomers fall into and it might get them banned, they do not do it out of bad intention they might be unaware that what they are doing is considered steal of other people's effort and work, but now they know.

• +5 1

thanks so much mate,  you have provided a very valuable information for the  beginners to follow  so that they can be safe in this forum.  We should always follow the rules and work according to the rules. 

Right my friend, these all focus are vital on the off chance that we miss one of those than possibly we get restricted by crypotalk so conflict with by the guidelines follow these means on the off chance that you want success.