Can trainer members create there own post - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Can trainer members create there own post

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.But I think new members have a lot of trouble creating a good forum so we should always follow this forum to create a good forum.

Yes, my friend, you can create your own posts even if you are a new member, but writing the post requires a lot of accuracy and knowledge, so I advise you to start by reading the posts and responding to them at the beginning and after you gain enough experience you can write the posts

• +2 1

Welcome my friend in this forum, yes you can create a topic about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography, you just have to adhere to the rules and avoid duplicating old posts or using the copy-paste method, and so you will be safe from the ban and warning points.

• +1 1

My dear friend in the forum, you have to work hard and focus on learning carefully to increase experience and knowledge. The more you work, the more your experience will increase, and then you feel that you have become an active member and will become one of the owners of new publications with beautiful ideas

• +3 1

Dear friend, you have actually put a right question from my experience and point of view, I think that if you want to improve the quality of the required forum like topics such as questionnaires you can create topics and you must make sure that your order is not a topic.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Hopefully all is well as I,m newbie here in this platform

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Of course my dear, you can create your own post in this from all sections except the crypto world section before reaching the 100 post.  But you can create our own post on others all sections,  in start you have the knowledge and information then share it or you have the any questions you can also ask it @Alina42.

If you are expert in comment section than you will also create topics but make sure your every topic are useful like your comments if you don't have an idea how to create topic than i suggest you don't make any topic just do useful comments because sometimes people will get warning points by Thier posts more so I hope you understand my words and hope you follow this . Thank you.

• +3 1

Welcome dear to this wonderful forum .. Of course you can create your own blog, but before that you have to be aware enough of the work that you do and adhere to the basic rules and conditions well in order to achieve success and gain experience and skill in writing useful publications that make you go ahead

• +4 1

In fact, creating topics requires more experience about the forum because there are many published topics, so we must pay attention and not repeat them because they will be deleted, in addition to that at the beginning of the work we must learn more and know the rules clearly in order to take correct steps in the forum. 

No doubt that creates post is valuable and useful for everyone here just because that earnings and sharing news as well as learning more about the cryptocurrency as well as discussed here is the main reason.

• +1 1

Yes a new member can create his own post .But I would say to my fellow that new members who come should not make their own posts.First the new member should read these posts properly, first two forms will go to the Biggner and about they should get their knowledge in it then post it.  

1 hour ago, debit555 said:

Certainly, you can create a topic in this forum, but it is important that the topic be good with important and useful content and move away from repetition and incomprehensible and complex things, and the number of letters of the topic is not less than 100 characters.

You are right all members can create topics even if they are new members, but their are some sections which are not allowed to create a topic like crypto world, referral section, this sections are not allowed to create a topic from beginners who have less than 100 suseful posts.

Generally I will like to welcome all the new members of this platform, this is a very good topic. From my own understanding the beginners members of this platform can also create topic but the topic can only be created in the section that they are restricted to work, like the beginner section and also the about forum.

It is okay, I think, and I wish everyone good luck. All of them are counted under our daily jobs, whether they are posts or comments. Working early on creating topics this requires courage for the first-time beginner.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that there is no doubt you are absolutely right yes trained member can do do their own posts because they have a lot of experience about this forum thank you for asking best of luck

My friend, your post is duplicated and he is inquiring about the forum rules. Read them and abide by them and try to monitor the rest of the members to learn lots of new things

• +1 1

Yes dear, any member on this forum can create his or her own topic but the topic should have uniqueness or not similar to others ...if you create a new topic and it matches to other then the moderators delete your topic or post so keep it in mind that there will be a uniqueness in your own topic.

Yes obviously he can creates post but keeping in view the created post should be usefull and it should delever a bunch of knowledge to the members of the forum and also in essy language the members should understand it and gives their usefull review on that. 

Yes, brother even if you are a new user in the forum. Just like senior members, you can also create topics in the forum. But your Topic should be according to forum rules and regulations or else it will be deleted immediately.....

Indeed, any part can make another point. It isn't regular that senior individuals or individuals who have utilized this stage since some time in the past can make new topic.Any new part can likewise make their new subject here. By making new point here he can impart his data to other people, on the off chance that he doesn't think about anything, at that point he can make new theme here and take remarks about it.

You can do that, you can create your own topic and I think that is good for everyone and useful, but you have to create good topics with useful content, This will benefit you and the forum members, create your own topic carefully and you will receive support, my friend 

• +5 1

Yes my friend the expert members can create their own topic and comment because they have the proper knowledge about the Bitcoin and about the cryptotalk forum and you should to must read the comments of other members 😊

• +4 1

Just now, ra999 said:

Certainly, you can, so you can finish your first 100 posts, either by publishing topics or comments, but you should pay attention that the topic that we publish contains important information and ideas.

l think everybody here can create own topic, it doesn't matter you are older member or new. More than that to give an important information plays more important role than your rank. If you can create any topic which can be useful for others. You can do it, as you said.

First of all, you have to complete 100 posts to gain experience and full knowledge of cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, you will be able to create topics with high-quality content. 

• +2 1

Yes my brother why not you can make whether you are a trainer or a number is junior senior. It doesn't matter what position you belong to, it doesn't matter what kind of post you make, you can attract people by giving you this topic.So make a related and unique topic so that you will soon good reputation that on this forum and also gets some money on this forum.