Can trainer members create there own post - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mehmood893

Can trainer members create there own post

Welcome my friend.
Yes, you can create many topics here, but you must abide by the laws and avoid mistakes with the supervisors and members.
I wish you good luck in this business.

Yes, special topics can be created, but this needs more information and knowledge in order for the topic to be useful and free from errors, if you do not have the qualifications to start creating topics, you must be patient and learn more through other people's topics

On 12/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Hopefully all is well as I,m newbie here in this platform

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Yes you can there is not any restrictions about it to create a new content if you are new member. If you are having good ability to create good and excellent content then you must create good topics it will increase your reputation if people will like it and for sure it will also increase your income so work hard Mate and very best of luck to you also in this forum.

On 12/10/2020 at 11:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Just confirmed that can trainer members which is in process to complete 100 posts, can create topics about that forum

Kindly inform me thanks.

Yes you can there is not any restrictions about it to create a new content if you are new member. If you are having good ability to create good and excellent content then you must create good topics it will increase your reputation if people will like it and for sure it will also increase your income so work hard Mate and very best of luck to you also in this forum.

Of course, my friend, everyone can create posts in this forum. Anyone who has a new and useful idea can publish it here, but we have to make sure that the forum rules are followed so that the topics are not repeated, and you can confirm this through the search button in the forum and the topic is not less than 100  Character and written carefully.

Of course, my friend, you can create topics as much as you want, on the contrary, in this way you will discuss your information with the members and increase your experience, but I advise you to follow the rules to create topics

• +3 1

By assuring my friend, you can present topics, but be careful. Get experience at the beginning before you put forward ideas in order to avoid repetition and gain a good reputation.

• +3 1

I don't have that much experience yet and but i think everyone here has the freedom to create their own post of trainer members according to the rules and if some one doesn't know about anything.

You have all rights to post here as a newbie or beginner. This section is especially created for you, for people like us who have little or no idea how things work on this platform. Ask questions and share information by posting. Be respectful towards community and its members and you're good to go. 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.But I think new members have a lot of trouble creating a good forum so we should always follow this forum to create a good forum.

Yes, my friend, you can create your own posts even if you are a new member, but writing the post requires a lot of accuracy and knowledge, so I advise you to start by reading the posts and responding to them at the beginning and after you gain enough experience you can write the posts

• +2 1

My dear friend in the forum, you have to work hard and focus on learning carefully to increase experience and knowledge. The more you work, the more your experience will increase, and then you feel that you have become an active member and will become one of the owners of new publications with beautiful ideas

• +3 1

Dear friend, you have actually put a right question from my experience and point of view, I think that if you want to improve the quality of the required forum like topics such as questionnaires you can create topics and you must make sure that your order is not a topic.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:59 AM, Mehmood893 said:

Kindly inform me thanks.

Of course my dear, you can create your own post in this from all sections except the crypto world section before reaching the 100 post.  But you can create our own post on others all sections,  in start you have the knowledge and information then share it or you have the any questions you can also ask it @Alina42.

If you are expert in comment section than you will also create topics but make sure your every topic are useful like your comments if you don't have an idea how to create topic than i suggest you don't make any topic just do useful comments because sometimes people will get warning points by Thier posts more so I hope you understand my words and hope you follow this . Thank you.

• +3 1

In fact, creating topics requires more experience about the forum because there are many published topics, so we must pay attention and not repeat them because they will be deleted, in addition to that at the beginning of the work we must learn more and know the rules clearly in order to take correct steps in the forum. 

No doubt that creates post is valuable and useful for everyone here just because that earnings and sharing news as well as learning more about the cryptocurrency as well as discussed here is the main reason.

Yes a new member can create his own post .But I would say to my fellow that new members who come should not make their own posts.First the new member should read these posts properly, first two forms will go to the Biggner and about they should get their knowledge in it then post it.  

1 hour ago, debit555 said:

Certainly, you can create a topic in this forum, but it is important that the topic be good with important and useful content and move away from repetition and incomprehensible and complex things, and the number of letters of the topic is not less than 100 characters.

You are right all members can create topics even if they are new members, but their are some sections which are not allowed to create a topic like crypto world, referral section, this sections are not allowed to create a topic from beginners who have less than 100 suseful posts.

It is okay, I think, and I wish everyone good luck. All of them are counted under our daily jobs, whether they are posts or comments. Working early on creating topics this requires courage for the first-time beginner.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that there is no doubt you are absolutely right yes trained member can do do their own posts because they have a lot of experience about this forum thank you for asking best of luck

My friend, your post is duplicated and he is inquiring about the forum rules. Read them and abide by them and try to monitor the rest of the members to learn lots of new things

• +1 1

Yes dear, any member on this forum can create his or her own topic but the topic should have uniqueness or not similar to others ...if you create a new topic and it matches to other then the moderators delete your topic or post so keep it in mind that there will be a uniqueness in your own topic.

Yes obviously he can creates post but keeping in view the created post should be usefull and it should delever a bunch of knowledge to the members of the forum and also in essy language the members should understand it and gives their usefull review on that.