Is buying a weak currency benefit me? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
batikh067

Is buying a weak currency benefit me?

Yes dear you can do this.you can buy some week currency and hold it to wait for its price to rise. May be it give you good benifit in future.this is a type of trading .buy currency at low rate and sell it as it is high

Weak coins have more chance to diminish in future as many weak coins of past has diminished. If you want to take chance then research on it properly and learn about its project and blockchains deeply. But, I don't suggest anyone to buy weak coins because they have more chances of risk then benefits. 

• +1 1

Yes of route, it'll benefit you when you purchase weak coins and then promote it while it's far sturdy I believe me, it's going to gain you. You can buy proper weak coins additionally on yobit.

• +1 2

@Sarfraz008 You are right, there are two types of investment, short-term investment, which is often the prerogative of professionals in trading, as for long-term investment, investors often buy new currencies or their prices are very weak and then hold them and wait until their prices rise in the future and then sell it to take advantage of The price difference, but this matter requires great patience.

• +3 1

If by "weak" you mean low price, you should always check it's trend. if it's trend is bearish, it may go even lower and you may lose money. but if it reversed from the bearish trend and a new bullish trend begun, then you may buy it because it is considered at its dips. I advise you to learn some basic technical analysis at least to be able to determine the coin's trends.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, it depends on the situation.  Currency prices fluctuate like the stock market.  So you can buy coins when the price level is low.  You can hold the coins for more profit.  Only then can it be possible to make more profit from the currencies that are easily considered weak.

You'll be more beneficial when you buy weak coins at the small rate of money in the same time you resell at the highest price of your benefits it more bring you good progress.

A good idea for investment is to buy currency when it is low in price and sell when its price is high, but you have to choose cautiously and be patient until the price rises, as this may take some time.

• +1 1

In this demanding era of digital currencies it is not that bad idea to purchase those currencies which are pertaining low prices. Every single digital currency value increases very harshly.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2020 at 5:40 AM, batikh067 said:

Do you think that buying a weak currency now may benefit me in the future because I am thinking of buying a weak currency and waiting a little while it is strong, and then I sell it

It is a good way to generate good money, friend but I think it is more advisable to use cryptocurrencies that are stronger in volume because they can give you greater security not to lose your money.

I do not think that the weak currency will benefit you in your future, because strong currencies have control over life. Basically, weak currencies will not strengthen them in these difficult circumstances.

Yes currency is done only by doing it, even if it is a weak, even if it is strong, it is still a benefit and there will be more it will be more beneficial if it is more, then more work will be done then it has to be born because an important of currency  

@batikh067 dear friend there are many many coins that if you buy them you will get benefit from them in future but you must gain experience first because we don't know that what coin give us benefit in futute. Therefore  first gain knowledge about coins and then buy coins. 

I guess I can't give you specific thoughts.

Knowledge of the currency, its market data, and the volume of supply and demand for it is necessary to express an opinion on such an issue. This will form a foundation in the future for predicting its price.

It is better to say low value currency. Yes buying these currencies will be beneficial if you are able to forecast their values and demands in future. Because it is very important if you are interested in investing. You can use strategic performance measurement system and evaluate the sustainability of related particular currency. According to the statistics the values of the currencies rising day by day and it will definitely helpful and profitable buying a relatively low value currency.

Edited by Silwester_888
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My friend buying a weak currance will benefit for you but it take more time you should hold this for a long time the rate of the weak currance increase very slowly it take huge time but there are many other currance i reffered to you bitcoin you should invest in bitcoin they will give you a huge profit with less interval of time

• +2 1

You need to do some good investing on cryptocurrency like bitcoin. You need to invest in a famous cryptocurrency like a Bitcoin Ethereum. If you make investment in any weak cryptocurrency, it may be that the price falls even further for a few days to a great extent. In this way you can suffer a lot of damage, so I would advise you not to invest in any kind of currency. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Do you mean low rate cryptocurrencies ?? It is a good way to invest, but you may have to wait a lot of time, so I advise you to search and study for any before making an investment and choose a currency with a low price, but it is little known .. I wish you more progress

In the field of trading, we should be careful and invest on a stable currency only if we use new currency then it can cause a lot of losses due to scamming and hacking so we should not invest in any new currency.  you can gain profit by investing on a weak currency, but through this you will get little profit if you invest on a strong currency, then you will get good profit. 

@batikh067 Hi dear , I suggest you to make a research before buying a weak coin if its background is good or its value increases day by day then you can buy it otherwise you can lose your money.

• +1 1

First of all, there are not many benefit's of having low currency and the same may raise the threat of hyperinflation and signal lower ecnomic power in the eyes of the layman. Hence most of the developed countries are not favouring weak currency. However some of export oriented ecnomics like Asian countries have been claiming benefits of weak currency.

• +1 1

It is depends on a different factors for example which cryptocurrency you choose for long term investment. If you choose worthless cryptocurrency which have no value and no use in market then it is not give you benefits. Aways try to invest your money in those cryptocurrency which have good value and their trading volume is good

As you know the crypto currency is banned in some countries and where it is using nowadays,then it become higher. So in future you can see this currency has more famous than now. 

So if you want to make money more with investing then you should take care how you can invest and where you can invest.

So you should purchase coins when they have at low cost . Because when you sale it ,then you can make more money by this.

It all depends on the cryptocurrency and the extend. In case it is sweet and they always overhaul, at that point it'll be an fabulous investment. Although the truth is that frail monetary standards don't have great ventures, so it is very risky, since they can go down a lot. It is prescribed simply do your inquire about and select a cash that has great potential.

Dear I'm not very old on this forum so I don't know about this question exactly but with my little experience I think it will benefit you if you sell these coins in good rates 

• +5 1