How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

I have no idea, because I joined here today.  That's why I, like you, need to know how we can keep our accounts secure.  Because it is very important for us, those who are experienced can certainly give us some solution about this.  Hopefully they will benefit with our solution.

You always strong password give on your account if your password is weak then scammers reach yout money and hack your account.  Be careful . Your privacy your everything.  Best of luck .

On 12/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

If you really want your account to secure from scammers you need to keep your privacy within your self without disclosing it anymore, thanks for bringing this topic in the forum we appreciate thanks.

Hello brother welcome you to the forum. I will suggest you to never trust on anyone that talks you about to show your credentials. Have strong password and never share it with anyone. Thus is the only way to secure your account. Thank you. 

Fraudsters are everywhere and they may attack us at any moment. To remain safe from them, you should not respond to them and do not be deceived by their offers to you.
Be wary of them and report every person trying to deceive you.

• +1 1

Hello everyone I am a new bie here and I will like to know more from my seniors in this platform,I will be greatful to any senior that reply me 

• +1 1

The easiest way to secure your account from scammers is to make a research on any platform before you joined, make sure you have read at least some reviews from past users. We have this forum, if you don't know where to get reviews for that platform, just start a topic in the required section.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You set your own email password and your crypto talk password is very important because if you keep an eye on what's happening right now because there's a specific strategy that needs to be defined right now, we need to create things that are happening right now, we have a strong definition of what's right now  Need to be given.

• +2 1

My dear friend if you want secure from the scammers so then you create strong password on his account... And not share his personal information to anyone... Not accept any offers... And not open unknown links... If you avoid these things so definitely your account are safe and secure from the scammers...

• +1 1

Hello master, I please need you manage me on how I can make sure about and keep con artists from my record. I truly need your recommendation and help please. A debt of gratitude is in order for the direction

in order to save our account from the scammers we have to secure our accounts with 2 step verification& even more precautions are to be taken if needed.if there is any crash/ security breach then the whole money is to be transferred to another account if possible.

on the off chance that you needed to make sure about your cryptotalk account you don't have anything to do simply make valuable and quality post and subject. However, in the event that you needed to make sure about you yobit you can empower 2 stage authenticator. I trust you will confront no issue

Howdy master, I please need you direct me on how I can make sure about and keep con artists from my record. I truly need your recommendation and help please. A debt of gratitude is in order for the direction

As im new to this form my self i found this topic very helpful having understanding how to secure your self form being spammed or scamed its necessaray to gain knowledge about this form. Our seniors are well acuqainted with this for and there take on securing is on point just following there advice is indeed helpful for me.

Firstly you must be alert before doing everything. Then don't give your details like email id and password simply may be you will get hacked. So before doing anything you must know about that thing. 

If you want protect your account you must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. If you feed any topics or comments that will be useful and informative to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. Give good ratings to useful and informative topics or comments. You can get more knowledge and information from this platform. 

• +1 1

The Cryptotalk website and the Yobit website also have two-factor authentication security. 2fa is very secure security. By enabling 2fa we can secure our account and money. Scammers can't do anything with our account unless we take precautions and use 2fa security.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend with us here in this forum
The most important advice is
 Keeping your information and not showing it to anyone and making it more confidential, not responding to questionable sites, dealing with it, and not sending them any deposit.
Because fraud is widespread, especially in our field, we have to be careful
Good luck

In this era scammers are all around the world,it is difficulte to protect your account from scammers. Their is some instructions for you that will help you to protect your account.1st you should not provide any personal information to any website.

2nd is that you should not click on any unknown links snd from unknown person.

Hello friend, when one is very new to the world of cryptocurrencies, we just have to work very carefully so as not to lose money, you just have to investigate a lot and never be accepting unknown things since they make links so that one falls into the trap .

Scammers and hackers are everywhere, they try to contact you by giving offers, don't give any reply to them, just avoid. Make your account details very personal, don't share it. Try to keep it as a hardcopy, cause if you store that in your device, there is a probability to get hacked.

I have not seen anyone to have a problem with the account. I do not seen any scammer too in the forum, but of course we can not trust anybody, we are have to be on our own and be trusting less others in all the internet and in life. I am not know of any problem to have been in the forum but if you have something you are think of then you can say to us and we will all find a solution.

Mate, you truly cant shield yourself or your record from spammers. What you can do is simply not focus on any trick/spam message you get. Simply overlook it. In the event that you do react, you may fall into difficulty.

Dear friend this is very important to secure account so if you see any messages for dealing or related any other different any you get so any information shared with other due to sacam send your greedy message so avoid any illegal action. 

• +3 1