How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

This is vast plus idealand we need to constantly just be painstaking the entire problem subject, in addition to all you need to underperform may be live fresh  intelligence moreover underachieve now not bestow it all as far as someone in addition to make that it additional mystery, tide over not respond as some distance as soi-disant websites, study in connection with the gadget, in conjunction with by no means broadcast blood organization reposition so the system.

I don´t know my account safe . Please  guide my account because i am new member  of this crypto. I have got with good experience but now i need senior member advice. I am waiting for your support. Thank you 

Friend, you can protect your account and activate 2-factor authentication in the security settings of your Yobit account, you must also download the Google Authenticator application on your cell phone, which is available in the Playstore, in the case of andorid, there only You must scan the QR code and it will be activated automatically.
Remember that once you activate that security, you should always have your phone number and said application to access your Yobit account.

What scammers can do to your account? The only thing you need is a strong password, as there is not going to be any other problem with scammers. I haven't seen a scammer and if there is one it will mean they will try to contact and ask you something strange that will look like too good to be true.

I am also beginner here brother but some random senior advice me if you want to safe here than you should avoid the scammer offer like if they ask you to invest some coins of your or maybe give you link of any website to double your coins here or asking you to join thier account so its simple Option is avoid this type of scammers and fraud and if you have some good sources than contact with senior members or direct tell to the moderaters if you know who to tell them problem

First mediatory thing in security is your password without proper password and any security your account will be attach of the scammers so be careful from those and the most important is your secure internet that is very useful for your protections.

• +1 1

If you want to safe your account from scammer and spammer than never respond to anyone about which you do not know. 

Just focus on your work and ignore unknown members and never share your personal information with others and make strong Password. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/9/2020 at 3:01 PM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

I also recently joined this platform but after joining I didn't face any kind of scammers still now. In online there will be always some scammer so we have to be very careful before investing any kind of sites. We can't  avoid this easily but what we can do is help each other to ever do kind of sight. So everyone please share your information about those scammers so that everyone can be saved from that.

Scammers upgrade their tactics everytime to be able to prey on weaklings and greedy people, but they tend to feed more on people's greed and selfish appetite but throwing you an offer that looks too good to be true and too good to pass up. You can avoid being scammed by being satisfied with the little you are getting and then securing your accounts with strong passwords that only you can remember.

Scammers upgrade their tactics everytime to be able to prey on weaklings and greedy people, but they tend to feed more on people's greed and selfish appetite but throwing you an offer that looks too good to be true and too good to pass up. You can avoid being scammed by being satisfied with the little you are getting and then securing your accounts with strong passwords that only you can remember.

You should avoid unsolicited messages or unsolicited messages or unsolicited links You can report such users You should keep your personal information safe and make sure that no one has any of your information so that your account is not hacked by anyone  .  So your own account should be protected. 

Using 2FA and I don't reason it's compulsory for the forum you be supposed to hold it in a wallet or on an switch not at this time the merely reasonably sense is to resolute up truly firm password and stack it secure.

• +5 1

Make a strong and complicated password and change the password after every month and avoid to change the your wallet password twice in a day or in a week and apply two step verification after doing this don't be scared .

It will be hard for you to secure or protect your account from scammers so the best things for you to do is ignore any massage that you are not sure of it and also inform admin or moderators if anyone is spamming your post.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:53 AM, huesca123 said:

@Abideen You really cant protect yourself or your account from spammers. What you can do is just not pay attention to any scam / spam message you receive. Just ignore it. If you do respond, they will never leave you alone. You can also Block anybody who is spamming you, in your Profile Account Settings. You should also let Admin / Mods know of anybody spamming you. They will deal with them quickly.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for this vital information I find it very informative and I think I should be very careful and also turn deaf ears to those spam messages.

20 hours ago, Aliraza2 said:

First mediatory thing in security is your password without proper password and any security your account will be attach of the scammers so be careful from those and the most important is your secure internet that is very useful for your protections.

Obviously @Aliraza2   if we want protect our amount from scammers, then create strong password and enable all security systems like 2fa google authenticator, then our accounts more secured and don't share our personal data to any other person in any condition.

@rand33 @kikifam @Orwas1994 @Robin147 @Rusev @Arratee877

There is nothing as difficult like trying to jid from a scammers, because they know how to star your emotions and make you stand in the wrong position there is no other way than to make sure that you are able to borrow that one key that is effective to so many people that is what makes it really important because in the end we are all able to grow and find solution to every case we do have right now

• +1 1

You should don't be worried because cryptotalk is completely secure site and protect our privacy but you should don't trust anyone and don't join the links or groups of other sites. By doing all this you are completely secure here. 

• +1 1

Dear mate to keep safe your account from scammers it is very necessary for you that you do not provide your personal information to anyone and do not trust on anyone and activate the 2fa security system to keep your account safe and secured. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. All members must protect their account from fraudsters by setting a password for them and not being able to see it, and thus we can keep all our private information and not be able to hack our account.

You can prevent scammers in crypto world if only you choose not to associate with any links or message sent by unknown user who promise to help you in doubling your funds or ask you to transfer some fund to him for some project that is not legit and finally don't login in your wallet account on different device just stick to one and protect it.

• +2 1

Just stay away from unknown messages or unknown links. Make sure that your account has strong password.  Also you can report that person who ask you for some profit and who offering you. I think it'll help you to be safe from scammers.  

On 12/9/2020 at 11:01 AM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

@Abideen Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful post. He can secure your post by typing a strong password consisting of letters, numbers and symbols. This is what secures your account, learning and new research helps you secure your account. Greater thanks for not including your information on sites that are not useful

• +2 1

Hey friends, personal account security comes through the account holder and he should keep it and not post it on social media so he is not exposed to piracy and fraud.

Edited by mena4
  • +2 1

You must keep your data and set your password, since the password includes keys, keys, uppercase and lowercase letters, in order to protect your account. You ought to be vigilant not to engage in inappropriate places. You must therefore not take part in campaigns and ads until you take care of them.