How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

Welcome to on this wonderful cryptotalk forum. You can secure your account with a strong password.  You can secure your wallet with strong private keys. You should not use public keys for wallet . You can safe your account by following the rules and regulation of this forum.

• +1 1

You have to be way of investing large sums in order not to put your money at risk and because scammers do not have actually time that they will scam you.

Actually to security our account becouse of scammers we have to make sure we use very good  pasword in securing our account so that we will be save from scammers and also be very careful with them

• +2 1

your account and dont share it with anyone anytime. If you get a spam message so avoid it and report that person who ask you for some profit and who offering you because they are scammer And you have to report him and tell the admin then admin will deal him easily so dont follow and text anyone whobenefit from the experience of old members because they are more 

• +1 1

My friend we should be careful about our account, and don't share any information with other people, always be careful and thanks for sharing this post...

HI i am new here, I think First make sure your account has strong password and using your account carefully,Then all you have to do is keep your information and do not offer it to anyone and make it more confidential. If you get a spam message so avoid it and report that person who ask you for some profit .And follow senior advice.

• +1 1

Hello friends, if you are the new commers on this forum then I suggest you that there is no need to be worried about this. Because this forum is very secure by the management. You don't worry about it. The security is the responsibility of the forum management and they are the responsible for it. 

2 hours ago, 227plan said:

@Abideen @AdvancePR @glory50 @Arman999

There is a story how you are able to secure this  you can opt to set your savings on an offline ledger, not so easy to hack , or you can turn on the 2FA security method to make sure that your account is safe and everything in it that is very important and also one needs to be cereful how they deal with online ideas and mantles this is really important and this can also be one of the toughest thing one can go through

Thanks expert for guiding me on how to secure my account from scammers. I really do appreciate your guidance as you have done it all for me. Finally, henceforth I shall stick to the advice you gave to me so that I can secure my account. Much love mate, have a nice day.

On 12/9/2020 at 10:01 AM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

Don't share your private keys to anyone, and use spare email accounts to signup for services you are not sure about. If you are signing up for a freebies check if you are on correct website. 

I would say change a lot because there is no alternative but to expand with what we have seen right now, there are a lot of things right now that are more powerful than this kind and more than just continuing the development framework and understandable and evolving.  The simple idea is how to make it work right now, we have to keep each and every structure effective and efficient. Then you will make the opposite decision because their job is to provoke people and take over their account and take ownership of them. And don't tell anyone your account password.  And don't share with anyone, even turn it on mobile, log out of your account and then return it.

I advise you not to enter your personal data into any site before you confirm its credibility. In addition, you should not be tempted by the offers offered by some sites because they are most likely fraudulent sites, and you should not give your password or email to anyone.

The best way to avoid the scammers is that if you come to any message, you ignore it and if no one links open it, then if you use it, you will be stuck in its But you have to careful yourself.

Hello my friend .. I can give you advice in this regard .. For example, stay away from suspicious links and unknown source, and you must keep your account password in a safe and private place for you .. Write it down on a small piece of paper for example and keep it well and never share it with anyone .. There are people who seize and abuse other people's accounts, and their goal is to sabotage nothing more ... with all due respect to you

Hello friend, first of all I don't think there is much risk that they want to steal your account, but in order to avoid what you mention, in any situation where there is someone who wants to contact you to ask for your account data or other things, avoid it or ask for help through the forum.

@Designs112 You are right, it is very important not to share your personal information with anyone to protect your account, and not to respond to spam or suspicious websites.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, i am not a expert but from my little experience i think we can't avoid spammers because the internet is filled with them so only thing we can do is that don't fall for their fraud offers and only believe legit sites or people that you trust.

Welcome to this forum.  Hey friend you can secure your account if you want.  For that you need to use a strong password.  If you see any tempting offer, you should avoid it.  Do not share your email or personal information with anyone.  Do not click on the link provided by a stranger. Hopefully, if you follow these, you can avoid scammers.

Best of luck. Have a nice day. 

• +1 1

It's a very good post. Online fraud is now increasing. You must be strong in your password so that no hacker or fraudster can hack your account. Once you know your password hacker, all your money will be credited to your account. Then you have to make a provision. You will not share your sites with an unknown person, you are responsible for keeping your account secure.

It's a very good post. Online fraud is now increasing. You must be strong in your password so that no hacker or fraudster can hack your account. Once you know your password hacker, all your money will be credited to your account. Then you have to make a provision. You will not share your sites with an unknown person, you are responsible for keeping your account secure.

• +2 1

Hello friend.. In order to protect your account to comply with the rules of the site and also do not quickly trust the person who offers you a big profit in a short time or gives you free money for free because he will be a fraud most of the time

You can easily protect your account from spammers. It is our responsibility and duty to protect your own account. We will use very strong passwords to protect our accounts and will not share our passwords with anyone else.
If a stranger texts us or tempts us with extra money, we will avoid them

Hello friend. You can protect yourself from this as much as possible by maximizing the security of your account and then ignoring whatever link you have and this message is received otherwise it Will never give up, it can annoy you at any time. thank u

If you want to keep your account safe from scammers, I would advise you not to take any kind of advice from any other post. You will work with your own knowledge and skills. Try to present everything to yourself.  Thanks to my idea that you can keep your account away from scammers and you can keep your account safe by doing a lot of good comments etc. And I hope you will act according to my idea and keep your account safe accordingly.

They are all over and as a rule appear with extraordinary offers and different systems and abilities that can undoubtedly draw in you to their offer. Be that as it may, regardless of what the offer may be we simply must be truly mindful so as not to give out our own informations to them.

My friend, I do not think that fraudsters can approach you in this forum, but you should not trust anyone. Try to share useful and valuable information, and also read community advice so that you are aware of each new rule

• +1 1

Dear you don't worry about scammer. This forum is already securable. Secondly you have to make a strong and complex password. So the complex password is the only thing that save your account or money from any scammer.