Digital currencies and natural factors? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
althaaqib

Digital currencies and natural factors?

On 12/8/2020 at 11:27 PM, althaaqib said:

Imagine, my dear, if there was an impact on the Internet and losing its data, even for a period of days,

What would be the fate of the world and what is the alternative. For trading and digital currencies.

If this will happen the whole world will be in crise. But i don't think that this could happen in the world ūüĆć. If it happens there may be alternative ways to restore all the data.¬†

• +3 1

Dear friends, I don't think that will happen. Because if it happens, we will fall into extremely huge crisis, traders and investors will loose alot. I hope when it happens the forum would have backup plans. So i think we don't need to worry.

• +1 1

On 12/8/2020 at 11:27 PM, althaaqib said:

Imagine, my dear, if there was an impact on the Internet and losing its data, even for a period of days,

What would be the fate of the world and what is the alternative. For trading and digital currencies.

Hey dude, I am not an expert but in my opinion it will never happen because experts and the algorithms of heavy coding are working for this and will not ever got any bug like this.

• +1 1

I don't think this can happen. This is imposible. We will fall into an extremely huge emergency, yet I think there are numerous arrangements and large designs for this difficult that will be settled .. We need to consistently work and be hopeful.

I think it is very difficult to keep pace with the current digital age without digital currency because people are easily benefiting from this because of the current digital currency and they are taking up various jobs,In the current situation, it is difficult to run without cryptocurrency. This is a very good currency. From here, people can easily transact whatever they want..

• +2 1

Brother in this topic I thought that it would not be possible for the currency.But if it happens it will be a big crisis for the traders and invester. But i hope that this forum must have a backup process. So don't worry about it.But it could not be possible I think. 

I never hope this will happen
But if this happens, I do not think that the Internet will be cut off for a long time. There are many people who will work to restore it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think cryptocurrency has a big future! It is worth considering that every day it is actively developing, and can bring high-quality earnings there . We can expect a good result, the main thing is not to give up, and invest in the best assets! Good luck to all!

Edited by SanyaPivo4ka
  • +3 1

I don't have much knowledge about this topic so when I saw it I decided to read the contents that the author wrote as well as what other members had to add to it and now I have managed to get an idea about this.

On 12/9/2020 at 12:27 AM, althaaqib said:

on the occasion that that fact tries to occur on the web wirework. it could be blood type very big wanton but on the assumption that you've got diary along with fiats remain serves as almost not possible that fact completely the diary with the internet meshing is cursed the do seem to be information ransomed paths operating theatre DVDs going from the poles apart word upon assorted articles. just at any compass point blood group expend containing that fact inferiority arises, within our record will be uncut. the other will be if articles station we've got central banks reachable anywhere where we'd remain down wholly even our diary in which position.

• +4 1

In the event that the internet disappeared for a few days, I personally believe that it would be a great catastrophe since many business platforms depend on the internet for the simple reason that it would cause a great global crisis
A big greeting to the whole community