Careful on this SCAM - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kryptonick

Careful on this SCAM

This is a private message and the only reason I post it in the forum is because it is a scam. I would never expose private messages from other people without their approval.

It is created to warn the forum members and expose a scammer.

This scammer messaged me in the forum a few minutes ago. I am posting this here to warn all the Cryptotalk members. Although most are aware of how scammers work to steal our crypto, some beginners perhaps don't know and they might be convinced by them.

It begins friendly as scammers always do, with a question about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency that is general just to create a talking mood.

image.thumb.png.dd459bf3ce879f8adb329e6e15bd5c36.png

And then it gets to the point. I tried to make it look easy for the scammer so he probably thought he could cut to the chase:

image.png.23ae5aa8e68f5a6f2f4d13aaadc6d975.png

image.png.a09d2a95da019b07ddb238021fa761c1.png

I reported this scammer of course and always remember guys don't do anything an uknown tells you. This is a scam.

Avoid this dodecoins.com too as the scammer direct us there. There is nothing in the crypto websites about this site so it is probably a scam or phising website.

If you ever find yourself in a conversation like this, then the other person is always a scammer trying to trick you.

Edit: same scammer with this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5167125.0

*My congratulations to Cryptotalk for banning the scammer immediately after my report!*

Edited by kryptonick
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • -2 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 6

2 minutes ago, kryptonick said:

This is a private message and the only reason I post it in the forum is because it is a scam. I would never expose private messages from other people without their approval.

This scammer messaged me in the forum a few minutes ago. I am posting this here to warn all the Cryptotalk members. Although most are aware of how scammers work to steal our crypto, some beginners perhaps don't know and they might be convinced by them.

It begins friendly as scammers always do, with a question about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency that is general just to create a talking mood.

And then it gets to the point. I tried to make it look easy for the scammer so he probably thought he could cut to the chase:

I reported this scammer of course and always remember guys don't do anything an uknown tells you. This is a scam.

Avoid this dodecoins.com too as the scammer direct us there. There is nothing in the crypto websites about this site so it is probably a scam or phising website.

If you ever find yourself in a conversation like this, then the other person is always a scammer trying to trick you.

Good, there are scammers everywhere around us, we just need to identify them. You have pointed out them and informed us to be aware of them, this is a Great thing you are doing

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, always be careful of scammers. Always make sure that you have a very strong secret key. And follow all the official security advice of this great forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

You did a great job buddy! By reporting his account and sharing thsi information with us to alert ua about this scam.These scammer always do cheap tricks to trap the members that's why we should be careful about it and should report them immediately so that strict action could be taken against them by the moderator.Good Luck and Be careful!

Edited by Arslan Ch
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, Arslan Ch said:

You did a great job buddy! By reporting his account and sharing thsi information with us to alert ua about this scam.These scammer always do cheap tricks to trap the members that's why we should be careful about it and should report them immediately so that strict action could be taken against them by the moderator.Good Luck and Be careful!

Thanks buddy. I wanted to alert the fellow members here as perhaps he will come back. Remember not to follow this website dodecoins as it is a scam that will ask to deposit some money to withdraw some fake Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Everywhere where there is money there will always be someone who scams. Person who was trying to scam you was very bad in my opinion in social engineering.

• -2 1
  • +2 2

Thank you, my friend, for this important warning that fraudsters have fraudulent methods and you know how to act with it and this is a good initiative from you.  Hope all forum members stay awake for these guys.  I wish you success

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This is wonderful. Every day my confidence in this forum increases and the information I gain through it. We must be wary of fraudsters and learn from our friend what we should do

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, kryptonick said:

Edit: same scammer with this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5167125.0

*My congratulations to Cryptotalk for banning the scammer immediately after my report!*

Dear @kryptonick thanks for alarming for the members who are new and who don't know about these kind of things. It really will be helpful for me and others to be safe from such kind of scammers.

• +2 1

Yes this is totally scam because they want your money so avoid this type of scammer and fraud and thank you for telling us this fraud we will be so much careful i think we all are take an action and tell us the moderators they will banned this type of frauds.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

These guys will use almost anything to try to get you to do their bidding. I wonder if some people would have fallen for this cheap strategy that has scam written all over it. Thanks for updating us on this tactic. 

• +2 2

On 12/10/2020 at 4:04 PM, Oyetoyy said:

These guys will use almost anything to try to get you to do their bidding. I wonder if some people would have fallen for this cheap strategy that has scam written all over it. Thanks for updating us on this tactic. 

I hope nobody ever gets scammed again but I doubt that. You see the amount of BTC this guy says he will leave for me? This is $10,000 and probably he doesn't even know what price of Bitcoin is today, he just has a script and follows it. With this amount perhaps some people that are new in here and gullible might be convinced. Although perhaps some will also be frightened as it would look like some kind of laundering illegal money. Either way it is bad for anyone to accept this offer and to think that this is not a scam.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The scammers always do cheap tricks to trap the members that's why we should be careful about it and should report them immediately so that strict action could be taken against them

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Luckily, most of those emails are going directly to our SPAM folders. Most of the email providers are able to recognize whether it is a fake email or not. But some of them are “smarter” than these mechanisms and unfortunately could be found in our INBOX folders. That’s why we need to be careful.

• +2 1

Many scam are in around the world. Every scamer change his fake earning method in 1 month or 2 months.  Many scam app and many scam messages.  Some scamer said invest money and its be double in fifteen days or thirty days its totally fake .

• +2 1

First thanks to share your private talk with this scammer it's important to know that because there is a lot of scammers who use the chatting box to talk directly to the users specially the new user who don't know how to protect her self 

• +2 2

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this conversation between you and this scammer, it is very useful to publish such things so that everyone can benefit because some beginners do not know the techniques of the scammer and may fall victim to that, so thank you for posting this conversation here.
It is very important to expand our knowledge of crypto in general, because this will help us to see many small things that we do not know that can make us easy victims of the scammers.

Edited by jackycrypto485
correction
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

yes this is good topic you have must care full for scamer so that you have must follow this site rules and regulation after that this is very good and trusted site in the online market.this is very good and trusted wallet.

thanks

• +2 1

On 12/13/2020 at 4:26 AM, jackycrypto485 said:

It is very important to expand our knowledge of crypto in general, because this will help us to see many small things that we do not know that can make us easy victims

I have a feeling that this person won't stop easily. These people are dangerous and when we find we must report them and try to expose them this way, so everybody learns something. Especially for beginners in this forum that need to know the dangers when talking to a stranger.

• +3 1

Thank you so much for sharing your information with us. there might be beginners who doesn't know how scammers work and trick you into their traps. So this post will definitely be helpful for them to understand the ways in which scammers work. So beginners be very cautious and do not ever share your private information to unknown users.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Scammers are everywhere, we all need to be careful and vigilant not to become a victim. Never trust anyone especially strangers.dont click or open any private link sent to you. Make sure all your sensitive information are private.

Yes we should away from any scam due to which we lost lots of money so we should careful and cant shear our password from anyone. This sight is save and we can earn lots of money so we should be aware from any scam due to which we can lost lots of money and coins so we should be careful from any scam

• +1 2

Like these scammers use the emotion and greed of the other. Many of us have told him that he has lost all his dealings on that site and cannot withdraw and that he is all his money. And in order to do this, you must make a deposit on the site that he created in order to make an investment of more than 0.01 btc. These jewels are plenty. You should stay away from any fraudster who asks you to invest because you will not get anything.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are many fraudulent people who send spam, so do not answer them because whoever needs help can write here and the members will help and respond to him easily without the need for correspondence because many are using the private in order to defraud others.

• +1 1

You did a good job. We have to expose scammers and give the details to the forum as @kryptonick did, this way we help every member of this forum to know who they are and how they plan to steal crypto. I wasn't aware they infiltrated the forum too and I will be on alert, so thanks a lot. We need scambasters in the forum as it will keep growing and these guys will keep showing up here.

• +3 1