How to be a good topic - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
*gove*

How to be a good topic

It depends on the evaluation of the topic whether it is positive or negative, and it has nothing to do with the number of comments that are on the post. I hope that I have helped you. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 12
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

A good post in crypto is a post that is beneficial for the people.A good post is also a post that follows the rules of the forum. We should take care that no other man has done this same post before .We know it's best for both earning and learning .So we should not just complete our 20 posts but make good posts 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

When writing any topic, it should be evaluated with positive reputation points. Or at least not getting negative reputation points. As for the number of comments on the topic, it is not related to the quality of the published topic. The topic may be unhelpful and take a negative evaluation and may be useful and take a positive evaluation.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

20 minutes ago, *gove* said:

Is it important for many comments on the topic to be good, or should it be evaluated well?
I do not understand how the post is good. Thank you

It is important that we get positive reputation on our posts . We can receive money only when we have positive reputations on our posts.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Good topic from any one about their thoughts and their feelings He/She put their knowledge in the post and attentic knowledge for readers. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Welcome my friend

In the beginning, you have to complete the first hundred posts to activate your paid posts

During these posts, you should have a good idea about the most important topics related to the forum and about cryptocurrencies, and so on

When you create a topic that becomes useful content or aims to ask about something useful

In this way, your topic is good, but stay away from repetition and copying so that you do not receive warning points

Good luck my friend

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

@*gove* Normally the created posts needs to be useful and informative with good contents by taking deep research and survey in order to come up with uniques posts that can be helpful to other forum members without violating the forum terms and conditions

• +1 5
  • +2 3

Before posting on a crypto forum, you need to see if anyone else has posted about it.  Each post depends on the evaluation.  Need to post useful and helpful in crypto forum. Crypto forum is a great forum. I hope you will work with useful posts and attention in this forum. Thank you.

• +1 5
  • +2 2

You should follow the old members of this forum because they are more experienced, knowledgeable and have enough information about the world of cryptocurrencies to make you an active member and post useful and meaningful content for everyone.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Following features indicates the quality of a good post.

- Should be real data

- Should be relevant

- Should be informative

- Should be concise 

- Should be logical

- Should be prepared to convince other members

All the above features must be include in a post so then we can say it is a good post. 

Now share everyone your own suggestions here.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

A good topic has positive evaluations. Also, the most important features or characteristics of a good topic that it has innovation means addressing a topic that has not been proposed before, with the aim of a new addition to the forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Hello my friends..

In order for the topic of your post to be interesting and good, you must choose a topic that is not repeated and that your goal of this topic is to benefit the members and enrich their knowledge more and finally, the number of your followers will increase and your profit will increase.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

The only way to do a good post which have a good topic is to read all the rules and do posts according to them. And you should take information about that topic you want to post. This will make your post better.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

A good publication is useful information for members, it has nothing to do with having a lot of comments if your topic is very helpful for users, they thank you with a positive reputation, so we have to investigate to have knowledge of what we are going to publish 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

What do you define a good topic? Basically a topic that is not plagiared or provides a sort of consistent knowledge with proper source linkage.

Also if the topic brings something new to the forum as for example something that has not yet been discussed before, it's considered a good topic.

Remember to also write a topic based on your knowledge where it helps others along the way to clear out their doubts as for example: Talking about a new wallet that appeared on the app store and what is different from all others.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Always choose a postive topic which provide information to others.while posting follow all the rules.try to post new and different topics through which other members learn something new..thank you!

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

The most important characteristic of a good topic is a few main points that were mentioned in the forum rules, and I will mention the most important of them:
The shared topic must be a solution to one of the common problems in the forum and this was expressed within the rules when it was mentioned that it is forbidden to write empty or random posts and I think that the reference was to what I am now saying,
The words chosen in writing the topic should be easy to understand for everyone so that everyone can understand them without making much effort, in addition to speaking briefly and excitingly.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, *gove* said:

Is it important for many comments on the topic to be good, or should it be evaluated well?
I do not understand how the post is good. Thank you

Your content should be meaningful and valuable. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

My friend you are create good post and get good reputation automatically. When you create post this post is unique and informative. You can create best topics about crypto and provides us huge amount of knowledge for members. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think the topic to be good it depends of what information that is their in it because talking about alot off comments even bad topic also can have alot of comm a topic to be good for you to know if it's good it will have good reputation from members.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

We should always choose the right topic that we need to know about so that others can benefit from it.The words we have to write in the topic should be very simple so that everyone can understand easily.And their knowledge could also increase.

• +1 3
  • +3 3

My friend all you have to do is, make your publication completely new and different, and contains useful information, and then, your publication will be affected by the number of responses this is very important, but the most important is positive evaluations, they make participation more useful and desirable for everyone. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Selecting a Topic

brainstorm for ideas.

choose a topic that will enable you to read and understand the literature.

ensure that the topic is manageable and that material is available.

make a list of key words.

be flexible.

define your topic as a focused research question.

research and read more about your topic.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1