China claims fastest quantum computer in the world - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khan

China claims fastest quantum computer in the world

On 8‏/12‏/2020 at 06:45, Khan said:

وفقًا  لأخبار News ، أصبحت  الصين الآن في صدارة سباق الكمبيوتر الكمومي وفرصها في الاستحواذ على السوق عالية جدًا. يمكنني أن أفترض أن الصين ستسيطر أيضًا على عالم التشفير إذا قدمت أول كمبيوتر كمومي في السوق للبيع / للمستخدمين / للاستخدام التجاري.

Yes, my friend, the country of China is always striving for economic development through its invention and experiments, and that the use of these computers will occupy China at the forefront in the world of encryption

On 12/7/2020 at 11:45 PM, Khan said:

According to the News China is now on the top of the Quantum Computer Race and its chance of the market takeover is very high. I can assume that China will also takeover the Crypto world if they introduce their first Quantum Computer in the market for sale/users/ for commercial use.

It is something curious that China or the whole of Asia is the first to innovate or make decisions about technology, now the support of cryptocurrencies may be very well received in its entirety in China so perhaps from there a great project will be born that surpasses even BTC, that is something amazing what China achieves.

• +1 1

China is a great and big country as a people, economy and development, and everything in it is working on the development and growth of this country, and they really need a quantum computer to help them organize and facilitate their transactions and carry out them very quickly. We wish them success in their work.

Yes, friend, the Chinese are right, quantum computers are much faster than current ones, in terms of processing power as regards, this type of computers can help cryptocurrencies significantly, since it would allow the processing speed transactions are much faster, this would increase the value of cryptocurrencies and attract the attention of the world.

China has given a lot of support to cryptocurrencies and that every achievement they make may be in favor of cryptocurrencies even if they still have some conflicts but you have to see the potential that China always offers to everyone where they always come up with great inventions.

China has long been competing to be always at the forefront in terms of technological innovations, it would be a very good thing for the entire population of that country that they can have access to this type of technology and in an economical way.

I think this news is really true, my friend, fishing is one of the most powerful countries in the world in technological development, and having this computer means that they are number 1 in mining, and that's really good. 

On 12/8/2020 at 8:45 AM, Khan said:

According to the News China is now on the top of the Quantum Computer Race and its chance of the market takeover is very high. I can assume that China will also takeover the Crypto world if they introduce their first Quantum Computer in the market for sale/users/ for commercial use.

Hey mate, I have get to know about this a day ago and I am shocked that China is building the future of this world. Yes I agree with you that if China allows to sell its quantum computer at low price commercially it will affect the crypto world. 

Hi everyone, Brother this is a still news not a reality. So no need to think about it. But that maybe. Because chaina is no less technologically advanced than the United States of America. And China can do that. 

Yes that is right and china always are trying to be at the first in any field so they choose very sensitive field and also it is very profitable and i wish all countries do like china.

• +3 1

I remember some news about a Chinese research on Quantum computing, and it is possible that they made progress but there is nothing developed yet and according to estimates it could take at least a minimum of five more years to have something tangible coming from this research. A Quantum computer would be a major breakthrough for all humanity. In my opinion any talk about the damage it can do to the crypto models, means that people don't actually understand what progress means. I would be more than happy to see technology expanding and making other technology obsolete.

My friend I want to tell you that this is the era of technology ee and many countries are are updating their technologies and you said absolutely right China claim a new high speed computers that have more power and more speed

• +4 1

China is very interested in digital currencies and I think it is trying to obtain a quantum computer, but I do not think that this may pose any risk to cryptocurrencies so I do not need to worry.

Quantum computer have astonishing abilities, it is enough to know that NASA uses them , and I bet if China intends to use them in mining then it will be able to produce huge amounts of Bitcoin that it will affect the other miners all over the world, but it is not easy to get a quantum computer because they are very expensive.

I completely agree with you, China is still advancing technology and economically very quickly, it is a country that knows nothing but serious work, I think it will fully dominate the market at the end of the day, as long as China has provided things that we thought were fiction, but it was able to apply it to reality

• +2 1

It is the world of the technology and that is why you can not find the issue with these kind of the things so if the china is claiming this maybe there will be more countries trying to make something more powerful.

China has mostly been one step ahead of all governments in technology and in many cryptographic advances, for this reason this country should not be taken lightly, since they now have the fastest quantum computer and these types of computers do not. It is a game, so the value that must be taken into account in the crypto market must be taken into account, it can position itself in the first trade is the Chinese in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Indeed its fact and right news and we can say china is extraordinary country which is working for the individuals and not a decent way of 8 2 scene of our lives and we have just seen one thing on the lookout for a significant stretch prior that has a ton of information and acquiring to 8 the 560 9 of the best wallet yobit on the planet

So far, in the technological world, China is one of the best and fastest growing technology in the world because they have the manpower and the requisite specifications to take the world of technology to a promising place; in reality, they deserve to be at the forefront of the quantum computer race and other technology because they are striving for the best and moving faster than any other count.