China claims fastest quantum computer in the world - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khan

China claims fastest quantum computer in the world

According to the News China is now on the top of the Quantum Computer Race and its chance of the market takeover is very high. I can assume that China will also takeover the Crypto world if they introduce their first Quantum Computer in the market for sale/users/ for commercial use.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

4 hours ago, Khan said:

According to the News China is now on the top of the Quantum Computer Race and its chance of the market takeover is very high. I can assume that China will also takeover the Crypto world if they introduce their first Quantum Computer in the market for sale/users/ for commercial use.

And they have also claimed that their Quantum Computer will be  10B times faster than Google Prototype which was announced some time back. If this thing happens really fast then probably every industry connected to internet and has certainl encryption will be at risk. And Bitcoin also counts on that.

But for commercial use I don't think it will be coming sooner, we have long journey left for seeing Quantum Computer on commercial scale.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I checked the news, looking impressive so is it your main concern that if China bring that computer for the commercial purposes, it will damages the cryptography codes ? If yes, please be sure, breaking the codes will not be much easier because a cluster of super computers are needed to share a huge computing powers. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

The quantum computers are some of the greatest technologies during the 21th century and all the eyes monitoring who would be the owners of these developed devices.. these quantum computers can't just affect on this crypto world but it can also affect on many important issues in this developed world! China is aware enough about this crypto world and the Chinese people know well how this crypto world works and they are interested in it and its news so in my opinion , it's a good step by China to put its hands on these developed quantum computer to surprise us with its developed inventions in the near future!

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

If China takes the forefront when it comes to quantum computers then it is very possible that it will also take the reins in the cryptocurrency market. We must also take into account that China is in a process of regulation and prohibition of the free use of crypto and this has led to many cryptocurrency companies established in that country making decisions to move. It will all depend on how legal matters regarding cryptocurrencies are handled in China.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The town is always the first in the world in terms of industry and invention, and it is certain that it possesses the currency and will be the greatest beneficiary because it is available for it to invent anything positive in life that will include encryption into its world.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

23 hours ago, Khan said:

I can assume that China will also takeover the Crypto world if they introduce their first Quantum Computer in the market for sale/users/ for commercial use.

Nope, they're not quite there yet. As described in the article, the machine they built is complex and practical use of it for purposes other than what it was built for will be difficult. The race to build a practical commercial quantum computer is thus still ongoing.

"... and the Chinese device was built to solve just one type of problem."

"This doesn't mean that China has a fully practical quantum computer yet, according to Xinhua. China's device is specialized, and mostly useful as a tool for doing GBS."

source: https://www.livescience.com/china-quantum-supremacy.html

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

if China bring that computer for the commercial purposes, it will damages the cryptography codes ?

Cryptocurrency codes especially Bitcoin's are built to be tough and can withstand any malicious entry, but that won't stop some evil person/organization from trying anyway. And whether China or some other country come up with the first commercial quantum computer won't matter, once they get their grummy hands on one of these devices they may proceed to start hacking into the code right away.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

5 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

Cryptocurrency codes especially Bitcoin's are built to be tough and can withstand any malicious entry, but that won't stop some evil person/organization from trying anyway. And whether China or some other country come up with the first commercial quantum computer won't matter, once they get their grummy hands on one of these devices they may proceed to start hacking into the code right away.

@kyoukage01 Still a massive computing power is needed to reverse the work done by the algorithm. I do not neglect the possibilities but high speed Quantum computers may still consume at least a few thousands years to get the work done reversed. 

• +3 1

Yes friend you are right we know China is far ahead in terms of discovery and technology they are claiming themselves by inventing quantum computer and they are saying this quantum computer is much more powerful and will work more than other computers but if it has some effect on crypto market  Quantum computers do not seem to be coming to market very soon, so we have no reason to worry about it.

Researchers in china claimed to developed a computer called quantum computer which has more advantages over classical computer it has been reported that quantum computer calculates a complex calculation about 200 second that took traditional computer more than 1 billion years to complete the task, that is the power of quantum computer it process information much faster better than traditional computer.

On 12/8/2020 at 8:45 AM, Khan said:

First the 5G technology advancement and now the Quantum computer the China is gonna make top position in crypto if this keep going the big number of crypto miners also belong to China. Their for if they built commercial quantum computers they will take lead in crypto and become biggest giant of Crypto market. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

19 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I do not neglect the possibilities but high speed Quantum computers may still consume at least a few thousands years to get the work done reversed. 

On another note, remember the time when WW2-era electronic computers were large, bulky, takes up a LOT of space, and had limited computing power? Nowadays, we have portable laptops and mobile devices that are more than a thousand times more powerful than that very old one.

An analogy can be made with quantum computers today. The current ones can be compared with the WW2-era computers, but who knows, maybe it would take less than a hundred years or even a few decades before the future human generation have portable quantum computer devices.

To tie this comment into the topic, the quantum computer made in China clearly proves that Google has no monopoly on the required technology and funds to making quantum computers. Thus there will be a fierce competition to create a quantum computer. The country who can first employ multiple quantum computers for practical uses will gain dominance in various industries: economic, social, political, and even military applications can be considered. (Let's leave it at that, since political discussions are forbidden in this forum.)

So to say that cryptocurrency codes having the possibility to be broken through by a quantum computer within this century can be quite a scary thought. The chance is slim, but as world history has shown us time and again, the widely-recognized impossibility can be overturned. Crypto developers should be wary and prepare themselves to update the coins to prevent such a thing from happening.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

1 hour ago, kyoukage01 said:

So to say that cryptocurrency codes having the possibility to be broken through by a quantum computer within this century can be quite a scary thought. The chance is slim, but as world history has shown us time and again, the widely-recognized impossibility can be overturned.

@kyoukage01 At least 10 billions years are needed for the total computing powers of this world to get work done reversed by the algorithm of current Bitcoin blockchain network that's why I am struggling to make the things clear to the folk how actually blockchain architecture is working to ensure the high encryption and security. 

That's why as for Quantum computers, I dropped billion years to thousand years analyzing like it will have a high speed working capabilities. I also believe in revolution, if such computers come into the existence, here is absolutely nothing to get worried for Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies because another advanced technology will come to replace cryptocurrencies or there will be another upgrades for existing cryptocurrencies 😉.

• +4 1

4 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I also believe in revolution, if such computers come into the existence, here is absolutely nothing to get worried for Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies because another advanced technology will come to replace cryptocurrencies or there will be another upgrades for existing cryptocurrencies 😉.

This one, I agree to. There should be no way cryptocurrency developers lag behind in developing concepts and upgrading crypto coins to be able to meet up to the demands of future technology. For one thing, scalability issues. Bitcoin itself is notorious for being stuck at such low transaction speeds, and quantum computers can help solve that. Which may have already been discussed by proponents of Bitcoin hard forks.

• +3 1

The presence of these computers and their great spread will help the development of the cryptocurrency industry and its development very quickly.

We will witness a great shift in the coming years, and most people will have a part of these currencies.

China is most fastest technology developers and if they develop a fastest computer so its good for the crypto currencies to solve the complex processes to solve and in other hand the hackers get the advantage to attack and with these fast processing they hack the network in less time , So for this the developers need to fist adopt these fact computers and implement higher security with these fastest computers .

27 minutes ago, kyoukage01 said:

This one, I agree to. There should be no way cryptocurrency developers lag behind in developing concepts and upgrading crypto coins to be able to meet up to the demands of future technology. For one thing, scalability issues. Bitcoin itself is notorious for being stuck at such low transaction speeds, and quantum computers can help solve that. Which may have already been discussed by proponents of Bitcoin hard forks.

So you have just made the crucial points here. You can just analyze the trend by locating the current software developers. For example when Nokia phone was here, it supported a few application with limited RAM size at least 250MB. Later,  other good smartphones came into the existence with the high capacity and developers were at the same pace to build the advanced software to meet the ongoing technological trend and demands. The same thing will happen in the Blockchain space too. 

In case of Bitcoin scalability problem, I with your point. Development in Lightning network is still ongoing however many bugs are already reported. Hopefully, I believe there will be other implementation to make everything fit and fine. 

• +4 1

Yes, their quantum computer is so much advance and this is good in the market if china will develop more advanced. If this cryto will allowed to use this i think the transaction would be less delay and mining of coins will  fastest too. This advanced technology give big help on development of cryptocurrency in the future. 

Well @Khanthe chinese nationality are always challenging themselves to be the best but I think the quantum computer suprimacy belongs to the Europeans, and I think the quantum computers are not yet available for commercial usage as well

• +1 1

Yes you are right my friend. And china has a hold on technology. And all over the world china is the fastest and the first country  which growing technology at next level. Many others countries thinking to do a job but at thst time chaina has done.

i think that is right but there is a lot of information about computerr of china just read my comment to understand bro , This news is very strong, so if it sells it and people start working with it in the mining industry, there will be a sensation in the field of encryption in general. We must try to take advantage of this matter , so i hope i answer about your question brother so good lukc for every buddy .

11 hours ago, Frodler said:

Well @Khanthe chinese nationality are always challenging themselves to be the best but I think the quantum computer suprimacy belongs to the Europeans, and I think the quantum computers are not yet available for commercial usage as well

Right as they are always thinking ahead in the field of technology and they are trying hard to make their country on Top of the world in Technology and 5G. The War of technology between US and China is still ON. 

• +5 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

In fact, China has a very advanced technology in term of computers (quantum computers), Chinese companies are competing the most famous and the highly qualified technology leaders around the world. but they are preparing this developement in order to control other countries, I guess

Edited by setifien
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

@setifien your are right my friend China have the best and it's the fastest growing country in terms of technology the quantum computer is going to dominate because of its high speed. This will make China the center in terms of cryptocurrency. This is going boost their economy @Cryptonas

• +2 1

On 12/8/2020 at 5:45 AM, Khan said:

I think China is the first in all industries that have great equipment and capabilities that are really sophisticated and can do anything you can think of

• +1 1