Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

Its a good forum and can truly become addictive in no time. Especially with the reward system attached to it. This has made the forum quite attractive though. So maybe you can structure your time in between doing many other things and contributing meaningfully here.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on ur views.

Drop your comments below.

Hi Vanessa, at least you are learning a lot from this forum and I don't need to travel from shj to auh just to explain further this forum hahahaha. I am glad that you are enjoying and earning as well.

Yes, I am also interested in this Forum, even in my free time working at this Forum. I am a student and I enjoy working on something in this Forum, since it was introduced by my friend, I feel lucky to be here.

Spending many time on forum is plus point to know about it.Without knowing regarding anything how can people apply it,so first we have to earn knowledge which lead us to go right way to the various meter of forum.           

On 12/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

I believe it's worth it, I am a very busy man but I always makes it a point to drop by here because there are so many news so many topics and so many updates about Cryptocurrency are happening and you are also getting paid for posting too.

24 minutes ago, Akyadav said:

You don't have to be addicted to this forum you can make a routine for working on this forum and you can use it less  than 2-3 hours daily don't use it more than these hours otherwise you will be getting highly addicted to it.

Thanks buddy to youre wonderfull advice.i will consider it buddy and addictive is bad to anything including earnings,by the way happy new year to you bro.

Edited by Win

According to me if any user who have invested big should have more knowledge about its rate and the only way user can get known of it by using more time in the forum. 

I really like this forum. Every day I learn a lot of interesting information. Cryptocurrency is a powerful technology, and I want to understand it.

Some days ago I joined this forum . So I am beginner there . Most of the time I spend my time in this forum. I can learn many things from this forum .

Before it is too hard to find a legit paying website that supports the cryptocurrency but today here in crypto talk you can earn for almost 2 dollars a day and they are legit paying.

I think spending time on this forum is good for cryptocurrency users

because we are learning earning and increasing our knowladge

from it

2 minutes ago, Saheli said:

I think spending time on this forum is good for cryptocurrency users

because we are learning earning and increasing our knowladge

from it

Yes dear this site is very good and respected members also nice person who help us to know about crypto currency, and also learn about more new things.

I'm very glad to join this site.

Yes I think you should spend a lot of time on the forums because you can find out how to make more meaningful posts and get a better idea of the unknowns.

15 minutes ago, Talba said:

I don't have much free time I hardlyspend 8 hours on working days in crypto currencies unless on weekends days but the remaining days 2-4 hours when am free

Its much time you meant that you are spending 8 hours in a days I think it is a more time and in a days a spend 3 or 4 hours .

Yes it is worthed to work in here.this site pays 1000 satoshi for every comment and post you've done.maximum of 30k Satoshi per day.its a big help for us to sustain our needs at home and other expenses.by working on this site you will also learn a lot of things on investments.

I'm new in this site but I spend 5 to 6 hours everyday I'm not complete my 30 paid post every day because my 3 to 4 hours goes only other's post reading first I want some proper knowledge in crypto that's why I give my time i thing I'm also addicted this site because this site gives lot of crypto knowledge and good earning also 

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I think its worth it.Because when i joined i spent my 5-6 hours daily base on form.i was newbie and courious about form.i want to learn about  form.So spending time on form is great thing to me.Here we have many great posts and sea of knowledge.People sharing their all kind of experiences.

Well, spending some time in this forum so very worth it mate because you will have some money by just posting some ideas and informations about crypto, i spend my whole time here by just posting to complete the 30 posts a day. Happy posting.

If you don't have important things to do its more better to use the time you are free in this forum because you will increase more knowledges

This is my first forum related to cryptocurrency. I have used forums related to forex trading and these firums are the best way to learn new things. 

I also attend this forum daily but I don't spend much time there, I spend about an hour reading and writing a few posts, then I spend the same time on bitcointalk

On 28.12.2019 at 16:38, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

First of all, it’s everyone’s choice, for me it is first of all interest and further development in cognition, and I support all those people who are interested in the topic of cryptocurrencies since this is the future

On 12/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

Yes, of course. It is indeed worth your time to spend it here especially if you are addicted to cryptocurrencies and want to learn its good and bad sides, updates and others. But don't forget to give time for others.