Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

33 minutes ago, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

I'm spenting most of my free time exploring cryptocurrencies and I'm also spenting a lot of time in forums. I enjoy the time I spent at cryptotalk and don't care how much I stay here at all. I also enjoy the Bitcoin I'm earning through this process but this is not a priority. I'm mostly posting here because I love crypto space and find it fascinating.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Im spending maybe 2-3hours here reading all coments post that really helps me learnjng new things about crypto.so mich helpfull forum and now im addictive on reading this forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

yes it is worth, to learn about cryptos in this forum. Just keep asking here if you have some question about cryptos. Base on my experience is really worth to read some thread in here, because you learn something.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, it is not bad to spend most of your time in the forum it only shows how much you care and how interested you are to the forum but of course make sure that you still doing your responsibilities, what I mean is if you have things to do or important things to settle then you should manage your time to be balanced, to me I have an certain time where I can browse and do my posting and its all in schedule to maximize my time.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes most of people thought that spending most of time in forum is good why not this forum pays you for per post and if you earning while daily posts then why not do rather that doing silly thing

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

I spend more than half a day in this forum, focus create good post/ reply and find solutions about my problem in crypto world. Is that worth the answer is yes, I can find the solution, increase my ability making good post/ reply and also get income.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Everyone visits this forum with a definite purpose - someone wants to earn money, someone helps, in order to obtain the information he needs for further earnings, etc. But nevertheless, in this form it will unite the knowledge that he can give us regarding cryptocurrency as a whole and it is very cool and we can also find here one-thinkers with whom he can discuss some topics and actions. I am very glad that this forum exists and helps us understand why we are doing this. Everyone will have results, you just need a little effort and faith in what you do then success is inevitable.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

Absolutely yes,cryptotalk is worth of my time,you can gain not just the satoshis reward but also knowledge shared by our humbled co members. I spent my free time here even i am already done with 30post just to read forums.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, syedramim said:

two days ago I joined this forum by my friends.It was exclaimed with wonder that I use my more time a day in this forum.

Have ever learned and earned for the past few days?

You can share your experience here because I wanted to know if its worth to spent with? 

Kindly drop your opinion.

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

if you have proper knowledge you can do this job in two or three hours like other . I play games on my computer but i take two hours for working on this site .You need only two hours to complete 30 posts a day.

23 minutes ago, Maaz sultan said:

if you have proper knowledge you can do this job in two or three hours like other . I play games on my computer but i take two hours for working on this site .You need only two hours to complete 30 posts a day.

I am sorry I have knowledge but maybe not as much as what you have, I will try to do it in 2 hours next time.

• -2 2
  • +5 1

I'm going to be honest with you guys, I only give about 2 or 3 hours constantly of my time per day to this forum, and from time to time I only check the notifications or is there anything new, trying to finish your 30 paid posts in one shot will be good 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Yes that it's worth it!! Reason number 1 is that in your spare time you can earn some bitcoin , why not. And second we can have fun and learn new things about the crypto world from others users 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

Yes it is worth it.but me i only spend 2-3hrs becouse i also work thats why i did not stay here longer.i got pay out now with almost 0.0024 btc j think this is a good example of worth it.here you are not just earning but learning this is the most special for me

In the any of business we buy some things and sold them with some of profit. But the cryptotalk, no one need to do. Just only sign up and earn money.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Vanessa said:

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

Yes it is worth for spending time , but you dont need to send whold day here, just post few articles or comment few articles at morning time , few at day and few at evening time you will get 2.3-2.5$ per day acc to btc rate 

I think this a good working that you are always in the forum. you can easily know all the thing about the crypto market from this forum and can get many news about crypto.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

42 minutes ago, JamesMark said:

I think you got it right when you're serious about this forum. In addition to paying for articles, we get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Even more news that google does not have.

Well, your point was right, and I'm happy that you like the forum as it is, but I guess you are wrong on the part of "even more news that google does not have". Because basically, almost all the knowledge, news, or anything about crypto can be found there, and this forum will serve as the easiest way to see those with the use of us sharing those knowledge.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think this a good habit. if you visit the forum many times then you never miss any news about crypto. this forum is very much informative .

Hi mate, in my opinion this is a bit addictive at first where-in you are very eager to have 100 useful post and you won't stop until you reach your goals. For me, this forum has taught me a lot and I'm so grateful for that.

Yes you are right this platform is really amazing and make people addicted to it i recommend you to connect your account with yobit and enjoy free earning also with enjoying this platform