Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 20 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

Actually, it's cool! Because it develops your copywriting skills, as well as cryptography skills, which will be very useful to you in the future , and this is very cool! When I, being a great innovator of the crypto universe, started writing topics, I didn't know anything, and I could sit on one topic for several hours to understand something! Good luck!

First of all this forum does not requires you to spend all day but if you think that you are spending worthy time here you should consider what are you gaining from here 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Of course, this forum is worth spending a lot of time on for those who really want to learn about cryptocurrencies, trading and more.  This forum offers good and relevant information for everyone.  Spending time here will make you more passionate and active to learn more about cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrency, and trading, and it will also make you have great experience, face difficulties and avoid risk. I advise everyone to spend free time in Crypto Talk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, almost all of men and women imagined that will wasting almost all of amount of time in an online community can be very good have you thought to this specific online community makes sense anyone about for every article if anyone getting even though day-to-day blog posts and then have you thought to accomplish alternatively that will undertaking absurd issues.

I dont think we are wasting any time in the forum. Every time we read a post we are gaining a knowledge, and with this we can even earn here. The best thing about the forum is that we can get an abundant of knowledge here and still learn a lot.

• +2 1

As beginners we have these questions and we have to find the answers by waiting to see what will happen, we are all for many reasons joined but for once I will never say that I wasted my time as I have learned a lot in cryptotalk that I wouldn't find in other forums.

I'm spending a few hours only and not that many maybe two but I don't know about your questions. I earn some satoshi but I do this and not feel that it is not worth. It is not for nothing either as we learn something too, but there are times that I want to finish some posts because time may not allow me to stay longer.

• +1 1

I think that's worthful because won spending more time in forum we can easily achieve and learn more about cryptocurrencies and it's supply and demand. So after taking 1 or 2 hours for reading other members posts and create your own topic which must have good contents and helpful words. 

❤❤IF YOU AGREED WITH ME, HIT ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I usually sometimes spend about 3 hours here on this forum , sometimes its tough and sometimes its enough so the most important thing is to keep calm and keep working hard because in the end it is a development one is proud of the right idea would be to really define where to stand when we are here, are we here just to make post or are we here to work hard and gain some market.

• +4 1

The  most important thing is to make sure that we spend enough  to sepend time that will change you , letting your time cost anything the most important thing to do is to make your time in this count, the greatest way to work for , the right idea is to working in this is what we do , work hard on the forum and I usually do spend about 2 hours

• +3 1

Yep this is a great girl to gain knowledge and to earn money.I usully spend two hours daily on this site to learn some interesting information full of knowledge.That's why my informations about the crypto and the trading is increasing day by day

• +1 1

I'm spending most of the time here in this forum I really like this platform I'm enjoying learning here some meaningful information as well as earning here, so the most time I'm here I'm active anytime here because I'm free and I work here with heart not wasting time here..

As your finishes of with yours today comment its very cool. But spending most of the time in fourm can sometimes be very productive but  it all depends on you how you use it. Thank you very much-loved 

Am not spending that much of a time here, but 3 hours works for me perfectly, and this is because there is a lot more of other works that I am suppose to do and if I overstay here it becomes very difficult for me to look for something I can eat in the end

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

Am not spending that much of a time here, but 3 hours works for me perfectly, and this is because there is a lot more of other works that I am suppose to do and if I overstay here it becomes very difficult for me to look for something I can eat in the end

@Mike1515 The time depend on members qualification and skill About crypto currency friend.. Because if you have enough idea and knowledge about crypto world then you can easily done your daily activity here then do another thing that you want in your life but a member who new in crypto world, i think he use his most time in this forum to learn new thing about crypto while    do his daily task..            

• +3 1

Investing the vast majority of energy in this gathering which assists with developing your insight. You can undoubtedly find out about the discussion when you investing most energy in it. At the point when you post somany remarks which assists with improving your composing abilities. You can know all the things about this program.

Я только Первый день на форруме, но мне здесь нравится, довольно интересные люди, посты и море полезной информации

• -1 1

Working on this forum is very interesting and beneficial as you can earn money in addition to that you will gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. It is really interesting.

• +3 1

I think that’s not a good idea, forum is good, but you needn’t to waste all your time on it, I think what you have parents, friends, let’s spend your time on their, good luck to you 🙂

This forum was very big help to me and my family remember that time I told this to my sister post here every day she gets maximum posts. And with the money share and from here she bought a new iPhone which is so impressive.

• +1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

By staying in the forum you will gain good experience in dealing with it, as well as gaining knowledge in dealing with currencies

Time passes quickly here for me too and I make some hours to read a lot and try to make useful comments. The good thing is that I think this time is spend for a good reason but we also have a lot to learn except from the earning for our extra time.

I work in this forum for 3-4 hours.  In addition to my daily posts I talk to some members in the inbox about their problems.  A lot of times I tell them my problem.  As a result, we solve each other's problems.  I can find out the unknown information by reading many posts here in extra time.  Which is very important for your crypto life.  I love crypto a lot.  Crypto has become a very good friend of mine.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Aquaman69 said:

I work in this forum for 3-4 hours.  In addition to my daily posts I talk to some members in the inbox about their problems.  A lot of times I tell them my problem.  As a result, we solve each other's problems.  I can find out the unknown information by reading many posts here in extra time.  Which is very important for your crypto life.  I love crypto a lot.  Crypto has become a very good friend of mine.

Thank you for the work you do and the help that you give to the members. This is how the work should be with the help of others. I hope that everyone is of your morals and I wish you abundant profit

On 12/28/2019 at 6:26 AM, Win said:

Im spending maybe 2-3hours here reading all coments post that really helps me learnjng new things about crypto.so mich helpfull forum and now im addictive on reading this forum.

here learning to post thanks to yobit and I see a lot of very valuable information this forum has a lot of reach to many users