Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 11 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

I spend my free time in  this forum . I try to spend 3 -4  hours in this site because I am new member in cryptotalk . So I need to know how to work in this forum and I try to completed my task .

Yes i am also spending my most of time here because this is a good forum in which we can share knowledge and get help from other members and also earn good income so i am spending most of time here

If we need to spend time in this forum then we will know the good things about the forum and know what we can do from the Quran so we need to spend more time in this forum then it will be good for us.

It is not necessary to spend the whole day, it seems to me that it is an excellent forum in the world of cryptography, in a short time you can learn and gain a lot, very good experience.

Ofcourse this is worth. I because we will learn more here about crypto currency and also we will earn while we learning. That's why joining here in cryptotalk is very worth it to us. 

As a student, being addicted in the forum is not good because you might forgot your homeworks but if you are full time in this forum, spending more time is good for you because you'll always updated to the forum and about latest in crypto currency. 

Actually this forum worth spending all day on because i enjoy every activities on this forum and also it's fun where by i get paid as i make post and also learn some new things as well special thanks to this great cryptotalk forum. 

Edited by Ovis25

If I spend time on this forum on my watch, I try to read a lot of comments now and if I'm interested in the discussion then I will comment, maybe this can't be done just for me but I'm not a person who likes to buy a lot of time in this forum I have a job, I think this forum is like a side job and you can get knowledge too.

Spending almost all your time in this forum is really great because you will learn a lot of knowledge here good luck my friends.

On 12/28/2019 at 2:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

at first my goal is also to earn.
but now i know that it is not only for earning site but also learning site.
everyday we learn a lot of new things from here.
this will bring us many benefits in the future.

I am learn little bit about cryptocurrency this forum and now I am investing more time to learn crypto coin and I also earning money too from this forum. I am really happy to learn new thing in this forum also earning money.

I think time management really matter with this one, we have a lot of resposibilities need to finish everyday and I think that spending most of your time in Crypto would somehow affect some of your responsibilities. For me, we should always learn how to divide our time so that making money won't affect your daily activities. 

I was also a newbie here, but the essence of life changed here, which increased my knowledge. I also learned a lot from my friends. There is no problem about this forum here and I love this cryptoworld.

I don't know is there any problem you are spending your time in just one forum,

But my opinion is you need to spend your time in all forms then you will learn something interesting from another forum like trading, crypto world etc.

Maybe I am wrong.

Yes spending most of the time in this forum is really good more time more knowledge here that's my positive mind set always saying that good luck.

Crypto is a world class socity of business and also Developer knowledge of mankind. So i thik, it is accepted to spend much time in this furam. By this we can develop our knowledge mind and also get profit. 

According to meit is not difficult work.All things considered, it isn't terrible to invest a large portion of your energy in the gathering it just shows the amount you give it a second thought and that you are so intrigued to the discussion obviously ensure that you despite everything doing your obligations, what I mean is on the off chance that you have activities or significant things to settle, at that point you ought to deal with your opportunity to be adjusted

On 12/28/2019 at 1:40 PM, syedramim said:

two days ago I joined this forum by my friends.It was exclaimed with wonder that I use my more time a day in this forum.

Yes i agreed your account this forum by my friends it was exclaime with wonder that i use my more good,,,,

On 12/28/2019 at 9:38 AM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

if you have free time and you want to spend this time here, there is nothing wrong.

maybe you are addicted only if you leave your job, your family or your friend time to be hero to write

I am a student i'm working here on cryptotalk from January 22,2020 beside study I give my leisure time on cryptotalk..its now really become a passion for me to spent time on cryptotalk..where earlier I used to idle away

Hello friend I spend the all free time here because there is a lot of things to learn and also earn the money as well and the people are share useful post that why I spend the Free time here.

Spending is more time is beneficial either no any come on this forum because all person is here there is two things first is money and second in knowledge of crypto currency.

I am still new to the forum and I have never made a profit, but I am very happy here. I feel it is worth the effort and perseverance. This forum is a source of information and good earning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me it’s worth it spending most of my time in this forum because I can learn and earn more in this forum good luck.