Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 10 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

I want se edition because addition is a bad word I would say that I really love our Crypto talk forum because investing time and 30 useful comments I don't only get paid from this. I also know about cryptocurrency and gather as much as possible knowledge about it.

On 28.12.2019 at 10:38, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

I started writing comments three days ago..at first..i spend half of day..to understand what is the purpose of all these comments and opinions..then day by day..i felt injoy..i dident spend tooo much time..evry minute i would be comfortable..i open this forum and answer the topics

It’s good to spend more time in this forum. Actually I’m spending almost 5 hours in this forum every day to finish the 30 posts and learn more knowledge here.

It is your own choices how much time you spend on crypto talk forum but our work need only two hours to complete work for earning but you can much as you can. 

I spend time here to work in this forum but all the money is paid properly by the work here and besides, the tasks here are very simple and educational which can be done through enjoyment.  All the features of this forum are perfect and safe so I'm spending a lot of time here lately trying to finish Proxy Day because everything is a good one.

As this forum pays a good amount.  For each and every post we get 1000 satoshi. So i try to use my most of the time in this forum. So that i can easily earn crypto. 

Hi friends, you don't want to spend most time in this forum . Daily spend only few hours and you can earn money easily and you can exchange it easily 

Yeah i also agree with you i also spend most of my time on this forum to learn more about crypto world and coins because in my opinion this place has most right place for learning about coins and trade. I like this forum alot.

I jioned 3 or 4 days ago but i realize that if want to know about crypto world then I have to spend more time in this forum and this is beneficial for me and i get more knowledge about crypto world.

I am newly registered in the forum here, but from the time of my registration, until now I have not gone outside the forum in order to use all the time and benefit from various topics, and I think I will not go outside the forum for a long time.

actually this decision should be made by your own choice about how much time you gave to this forum because if you post good informative posts on here then we need two to three hours to earn daily income from this forum besides we do not need to work half a day on daily.

Investing the majority of the energy in crypto talk is anything but a terrible thing or wastage of time we get a great deal from this stage we win cash just as get information and furthermore get understanding from this stage

I think it's worth it, you can learn a lot of useful information here that you can use as you want, personally, I use the browser that I was advised here

Edited by MCSGlegend

To me I spend only my vacant time,I have work in company everyday and I do it during my break time,Its worth it to spend time here to learn in cryptocurrency and trading.and also I earned,

Yes, most people think that it is good to spend most of the time in the forums because this forum does not pay you for every post and if you make money through daily posts, why not do what you do?

2 hours ago, hatelove said:

I'm really sorry dear 
i have no knowledge about this topic,
 but I'm really interest to know about it.
.hopefully some one help me.

What is this comment about? What is your question. You are responding by quoting me and asking for help without making a question at all. Do you want help for something I've talked about?

Hello Friend! Well, I have 3 days using this great forum called Cryptotalk.org and the truth is that if it is worth it, I dedicate myself a few hours a day to make the publications and in addition to distracting myself from my day to day I earn a few btc. EXCELLENT !!

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 12/28/2019 at 1:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

Hii friend I joined this forum 4 days ago I spend my huge time in this forum because I haven't any idea about this and I want to know about it  I'm happy to work here

Yes i am also spending most of the time their and i was fond of this site .Everyday here i can learn many exciting news about crypto also evryone discuss their opinion about crypto and share their experience.

No , i am not spending my much time to this because i am a student and also studying so i give my much time to my study it is my part time job i do it then when i feel bored from studies and give it almost 2 hours ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Give me 

💖

its free Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! 

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

In my opinion, you can pursue business in this forum. But don't forget your real life. All must be balanced, and normal. I myself pursue business in this forum just to fill in spare time alone.

I think a lot of people thought it would be good to spend a lot of time on the forum, but this forum pays for a certain number of posts every day.  The additional post does not pay for it separately.  So here's to gaining more time as a fool.

Yes that's a good. You are chosen right topic and I am fully agree with you that we are spending too much time here and I think that's a good thing for us only I am saying this because not only we are earning from here also we are getting so much knowledge that's the main thing we should notice and thank you so much for approving this topic no members can share the experience that will motivate them all.